$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4
Posted Image
~Closure~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

March 23rd 2011 was the day we officially opened. We set out with about 20 members from our time as Team Outrage with one goal in mind to see how far we could go despite being against the odds. Clans like Crimson Project, Tribulation and Chaotic were already open and were giants to us. We didn't back down and we headed into the pure community with our heads held high. We pulled 30, 40, then 50+. We broke many limits in these past 6 months and personally, I dont regret any of them. Being a completely new clan with a staff that had little runescape clanning experience id like to think we did pretty good. I don't want to blame our closure on another clan, a group of people, how the community is or anything like that. We closed simply because our staff no longer wants to lead and organize a clan. The drive we once had has dwindled to the point where it feels like a chore and a job just to login. All the Founders are in their last year of school along with some of the other staff. Now some people might say "its easy to balance leading a clan and going to school, your just lazy!". Everyone can agree that leading/being in a clan takes some degree of dedication and commitment. We would rather focus on other things than on how to increase pulls, catch spies, or the many other things related to clanning.

Posted Image

From the Ranks:

Posted Image

The day we opened Outrage was a day to be remembered, coming from a private server just to show that anyone can make it to the top with a bit of dedication. After about 3 months of leading, Outrage was on top of the MPC scene, winning preps in f2p and p2p against clans that have had years of experience we proved what we had in store. The purpose of creating Outrage was not to see how long it could last, it was to see how far we could go in the shortest amount of time and I myself along with the other founders achieved our goal. Reaching a 60 man pull in p2p and claiming the #1 p2p mpc. We have shown what we are capable of and that if/when we set our minds to something nothing can hold us back. With school beginning, the clan Outrage must come to an end, we knew it would happen and we would never fear the day, today is that day and I want every Outrage Member & previous Outrage Member to know that I had the best time in my runescape history leading you all. I would also like to thank the clans that gave us the drive to move forward, I wont list any but you should know who you are, the flaming and constant fighting was all in the game, in reality we're all the same, just some kids having fun on an online game. If you have any flames/trolls you will be put to shame and completely ignored, so please don't make your self look like a fool. I'll catch you niggas lata
~ Trent/Flankk

When I heard Outrage was opening as a Team oh so many months ago on Runescape, being situated with them on battlescape, I knew where my calling was. After a few months of dedicated training, I was worthy of combat. Shortly after we opened as a clan, exciting and inspiring me to go bigger. I started as a level 3, and grew as the clan grew. My first real pk trip, where I wasn't scouting, was our first f2p trip, and personally that was one of the best days of my lives. Eventually a month and a bit after i officially applied I got experienced rank. After growing at reaching our top potential, I gained Council, they shortly after our Warlords left High Council. Sadly the clan starting decreasing due to many factors. Clans came, and went, we went on. But sadly the days have become less filled with events due to school and such, being disjointed by the lack of pulls and such lead us to go low, and being High Council left me as well as the other ranks to find out why which by far isn't easy. So time has came and I'm willing to follow others and go where I wish, hopefully to stay in contact with the bulk. Guys I will miss you.
~Jon

Posted Image High Council

Along with my fellow Founders i was new to clanning. Didn't know much about how to run a clan or how complicated it was. Iv learned alot from my time in Outrage and iv met alot of great people...the only thing i regret is not having a place to call home for all of our members. Wherever they decide to go, i wish them luck, and hopefully they stay prideful no matter what they do. I want them to be proud of what we did and how much fun we had. Even though this is the end of Outrage our fire will live on inside each person we helped rise to who and what they are today ^_^. And i hate k-f-c btw..i really do.
~Yawnz

Runescape is turning to shit, and so is the Pure Clan Community, I don't wanna carry on a Clan in a game I can't enjoy playing at all, all I have to say really & I can say that for almost all of us I guess.

I'm still proud of what we achieved though, we opened without any experience, I've maybe been in a Clan for 4 days in the past, and decided to open my own together with Yawnz, Trent & Morris, and hell it was successful, we've been dominating the MPC scene for a few weeks, looking at our competition with years of experience that was really an achievement (: .

P.S. All "mpc's" are shit, no exceptions (:
~Blitz U

^taken from their site.

I dont like the fact they are closing. They were a nice clan to get p2p minis with and fight on sundays/saturdays

./Discuss

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Rest in Peace O

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rangooo

Rangooo
rip
http://goal.leetscape.com/default//magic/99/drunkin_g2h.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3012/casandraventurathinking.jpg

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Morris<3

Posted Image

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric
They where a nice clan to battle :/

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted ImagePosted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
byebye.
1. CT
2. O
3. FI
l0l

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4

View PostiMerk 31s, on 04 October 2011 - 05:49 AM, said:

byebye.
1. CT
2. O
3. FI
l0l
Meh. I actually liked Outrage and there was nothing wrong with CT tho , were fun clans to fight with =/

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt

I had nothing against them. R.I.P Outrage was fun getting fights vs you guys while it lasted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Loz\SxT

Loz\SxT
HOW COME THIS GETS DELETED WHEN I POST IT

Spoiler

LOZ LINK07