Serious time with flop

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

$Flop

Flop

Founder of Corrupt Pures

• RSN:U Go N Flop
    • IRC:[CP]U-Go-N-Flop
Yep you read it correctlly im in serious mode at the momment. I haven't made a topic like this in a really long time because we haven't had that many clans talking shit at us and the ones that have backed down as soon as we began to hunt them down and cut them up with our weapons. (in game, not irl O.O)

So here is the topic if leaked will make NME, EOP or any other clans that have been talking shit, mad and will probablly try and act cool by replying to this topic saying "PMGZ I L0L S00 HARD AT CEEPEE ND DIS KID" or anything retarded and they're probablly raging irl smashing up their house because they're jelous of our awesamness and how ugly they are irl. If you are mad at me after you finish reading this topic I'd advise you to go suck on IVPs shemale dick or fuck charlies mangina.

The last few months kids have been talking shit about us, saying how their clan has made a bigger impact then us or my favoraite comment is from a EOP kid who talked about how they're going to close us. I replied telling him that's what his leader said a year ago and then he ended up hiding in mossies and calling FOE to team against us, he then said somthing that showed me the kind of idiots are joining the "big boy" clans, he said "umadbro", then I face palmed too hard that i ended up knocking myself out.

I kinda regret replying to that EOP kid, I should have just ignored him because whenever someone talks about making a bigger impact or threatens to close us on runescape laugh it off becuase thats the biggest impact they'll ever make and compared to us, the impact they make is very small, soo small that if our impact was to be made into somthing living it would be godlike compared to their tiny micro-organism.

The reason these clans hate us is a reason we'll never know because from the day they opened we were supportive we ac'd for them, we helped them whenever they were getting teamed against and we backed them up on trollwarfare. Once these kids started pulling more then us, once clans closed into them they turned on us, they called us mains, they crashed our fights, and now they DDOS our TS and start talking shit on PW. Fuck that.

On saturday I hope to see eveyone on our ML at the trip even though our ML got hacked because kids mad of how awsome we are :P but you know what I mean. I want to prove all these trash talking, backstabbing, little 10 year old retards that CP is better then them, we dont need to DDOS their TS to completely obliterate them, If they want to talk shit about us they'll have to pay consiquences.

wow lol.. i see why everyone claimes cp so lil.. in every other clan they act normal.. here its 100% retards
-A_DDS

You are wrong my friend, you have messed with the wrong clan. Our clan is comprised of the shakers of the pure world, every move our leaders have done has changed it. You are but a drag on the pure world without your honour of old, when you were respected.
-nme 9/17/11 pw topic in the end, you're just pissed because you know cp won't return to it's decent former state which is a shame
-Badqer

cos you dont have the member core nor do you have the ranks cp's the best of all the shit clans (z, O, ctrl) you're all bunch of idiot ranks who only got ranked for staying active none of you know what you're doing
-Prateek

Pretty sure chain hasn't been CP in the last few months when you retards have been pulling 25 lmao. Deja vu, We've all seen what happens before and anyone with any intelligence can already see how this is going to end up for you guys haha. And yeah your right you have been open for "10x as long" as us, which is why its clear to anyone who can understand simple concepts that a pattern has emerged with CP. Enjoy your good couple of weeks before your back to fighting CT in single or whatever the hell you've occupied yourself with whilst been bullied out of the wild by bigger and better clans.
-ivp

GL when the "woo this is exciting" element dissipates and your clan is left even worse off than it was last week
-ivp

Don't tollerate that shit, go hard this week.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

<]@:3

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain
Good shit flop. Lets go.

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
this make me want to come to sats/sun pk trips even more, everytime they flame one of our member is like talkin trash about my family! (CP) i make sure i have my free time on sat & sun so i can make the trip everythin that is planned between those hours i say no and NO. Make sure everybody makes it for the next TRIP - we are going to make a huge impact in the community once again and show that we are the best clan in runescape.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

$2pac

2pac

Get busy livin' or Get busy dyin'

• RSN:Bodied
    • IRC:[CP]2Pac
goddam

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
Amazing topic flop. Thanks for using my vid<3

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Feelthef1re

Feelthef1re
CP #1, haters gonna hate...

We've always stood back up no matter how hard the hit was. How could Prateek say we have inexperience XD, drunk, chain and toxine have been leading clans for years!

The only thing holding us back is ourselves. Lets train! Lets attend some more p2p minis, lets own them all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Humble

Humble

Who says money cant grow on trees?

I love these topics that flops makes. I support and encourage you to read all of it.

If you are mad at me after you finish reading this topic I'd advise you to go suck on IVPs shemale dick or fuck charlies mangina.
-- lool

then I face palmed too hard that i ended up knocking myself out.
- LOLOL

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/880/16humble.png

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/555434_296227813800628_100002402344572_627712_1009605407_n.jpg

Melanie Iglasias <3 Spoiled Below

Spoiler

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt
Read every word. Flawps a Legend <3 but tbh haters always gana hate,, and the more haters we have the better we are imo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
hope u guys actually read this, if this doesnt motivate you, then idk what does

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Flop

Flop

Founder of Corrupt Pures

• RSN:U Go N Flop
    • IRC:[CP]U-Go-N-Flop
bumped for katz

Posted Image

<]@:3

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users