Ari's Misconduct on Sunday Trip

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Cal

Cal
It is with utmost regret I sit here and make this topic.Last night on the trip I was absoloutely disgusted with Ari's Conduct.Not falling in,attacking randoms and bolasing me multiple times is a childish way to behave,and I am deeply upset by this.This insolent behaviour is not acceptable,even from a seemingly childish being that goes by the name of Ari.
I have documented his unprovoked attacks on me.
Unfortunately I could not catch him in the act and Screenshot it but I'm sure other people noticed him doing it.
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/815/111009213301.png
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1314/111009213448.png
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8076/111009213638.png
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6326/111009213743.png

You may have also noticed my depleting supply of Saradomin Brews I struggled to afford on an account I am borrowing off someone,at great personal cost,with me needing to borrow supplies off Fellow members and ranks to be able to attend and do my bit.
This is due to this idiotic child stepping out and not just bolasing me as we were about to go and fight,but him stepping out and hitting me with his crossbow.
Why may I ask would someone do this?Perhaps it is due to his ADHD,I don't have it so I don't know if this would make him act like a moron that he tries so hard to be.
Or perhaps he thinks it's fun to fuck around like this?
Either way I do not see how someone who is supposed to be a rank in a clan when it reopens can act like this,or is it simply because he does not take CP Seriously.
Pathetic children.
Discuss,this topic is made to evoke your emotions,and I would like you all to vent your disgust at the way he has treated me,because I feel really bad about this whole episode.
Farewell
Cal
I need one of those lists with pictures of like Fire Cape, Zammy Book, Climbers and shit so I can put it here and tick it off as I go along. Please help.

Posted Image

IRC Nick : [CP]Cal|Free_Santas

Canucksftw

Canucksftw
We got alot of idiots in cp...

OpaKees

OpaKees
People just hate you, which is obv.

Posted Image

Cal

Cal
Sorry you feel that way Opa,atleast I wont' have to deal with you when you run back to WAR.
Prick.
I need one of those lists with pictures of like Fire Cape, Zammy Book, Climbers and shit so I can put it here and tick it off as I go along. Please help.

Posted Image

IRC Nick : [CP]Cal|Free_Santas

Ryan``

Ryan``

RanqeWTF

• RSN:Ry a n
gota deal with it, its been dealt with accordingly no need for further flame/dicussion
I Was -

- First Ever Member Of Month
- Voted Most Dedicated On First Ever Summer Awards.
- At The First Time We Pulled 100+ To A Pk Trip
- In Silly Nannies
- In Corrupt Mains
- At First Ever PCL As Clan "Corrupt Pures"
- At Red Vs Blue x2
- At First Ever "Official" P2P Pk Trip
- At Pure Playoffs (Ranked #2)
- 1 Of Founders of #Snipe
- There When We Beat Ex + Cd Dispite Their +20 Advantage.
- There At The First P2P Prep
- There When We Held #1 For A Month In F2P Defeating Any Clan That Rised Against Us.
- I WAS A Corrupt Pure.
- Proud To Have Been A Mayhem Maker.

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
You WAR guys are really immature, not including Cal.. Think about your actions next time.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

OpaKees

OpaKees
So how am I immature? I could've spied for Zenith for 2m a hit, I could've done lotsa shit but atleast I'm not bsing you.
I'm not saying I'm hating on Cal, I'm just saying certain people do and that would be an explanation for their behaviour.

Grow beyond twelve before you react.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users