The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostLila, on 17 January 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

View PostDrunk, on 17 January 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostFatal, on 17 January 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

View PostDrunk, on 17 January 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

View PostFatal, on 17 January 2017 - 01:59 PM, said:

Smh Jim, I always assumed you were on the wiser side.  You don't know what struggles overweight females go through.  Is it socially acceptable to put down people due to their appearance?  Considering the effort put into this post I'd assume you think that.  Some things are better left unsaid, smh.
@$Fatal clearly is a Bernie supporter jesus lmfao.

No its not socially acceptable to put someone down because of their appearance... but that is for things they cannot control. Your weight is entirely dependent on how you eat and exercise. Obviously some are more fortunate than others to have faster metabolisms etc but even the fattest pieces of shit can lose weight.

What struggles do fat woman go through? Struggles of finding a man stupid enough to marry them so they can continue to support their fat lifestyle?

Fat people are disgusting.

No.  It's still a sense of judgement.  "I'm superior to this person because I can better control my eating habits."  Who are you or who am I or who is anybody to look down upon somebody due to their appearance.  How do you know they weren't predisposed to bad eating habits as a child?  I just don't see the sense of speaking ill toward a person when in reality it doesn't affect me or you in any way shape or form.  We could say the same thing about skinny short men who look like 12 year old females that haven't hit puberty yet.  "They can easily eat more and work out to put on some mass and not look so emasculated and nonthreatening."  See what I did there?  You catching my drift now @Drunk?  I pride myself on being socially conscious and having a broader understanding of the everyday struggles people go through.  I'd rather lift somebodies self-esteem through the roof than attempt to bring them down.

Insensitivity isn't a dominant trait to hold onto or boast about.. in fact, the weakest people are the most insensitive.  I bully bullies, if I caught even a glimpse of somebody putting another person down I'd either speak up about it or smack them in the back of the head, because I'm strong minded and don't give a fuck what society thinks.  You'd probably be the type of guy to pull out your phone and start recording because you're too weak to stand up for somebody.  Now THAT'S disgusting.

Jim's the type of guy to post a "I hate fat chicks" topic.. more than likely assuming the majority won't think for themselves and go "Yeah I hate fat chicks too!  I want to be like everybody else!"  Fucking pathetic.
Let me refer back to my original post.

"No its not socially acceptable to put someone down because of their appearance... but that is for things they cannot control."

How much you eat is your own decision. How tall or small you are or your skin color is completely out of your control. Fat people are disgusting and they should be bullied for it. Look at a country like Japan who taxes people for being too fat. They are one of the healthiest and cleanest countries in the world now.

You know me well enough that I don't just formulate opinions without reasoning. Naturally if someone was bullying someone in person for being a fat piece of shit obviously I'd step in but a topic like Jim's is completely different.

If you continue to help bring someones self-esteem through the roof that is fat or doing something incorrect then you are only harming them in the long run.

Fat people are gross.
Im sorry to half disagree with you Fatal but this modern day thing of "love the way you are" and "be happy in your body" is what breeds the fat lazy pieces of shit that are the modern day generation. If more people "bullied" fat people or it was frowned upon then maybe some of those people would go ahead and try and improve them selves as a person. Not only that but assuming they become healthier people they put let strain on healthcare.

Let me reiterate the point I was trying to make and simplify it for you guys.  A simple phrase I always used to tell John, which applies to almost every aspect of social encounters or even life. 'You get more with honey than you do vinegar."  Why bully somebody into losing weight, when you could uplift them and motivate them to be the best them they can be.  Most if not all overweight people wish and wish they could be fit, probably tried countless times.. they just lack the proper motivation and guidance.  You guys probably wouldn't know this because you don't have any overweight family members or friends, so you can't speak from experience only your opinion.  This hit home with with me, because (go ahead, judge me) I have an overweight sister, who on countless times would come home crying because of bullies when she was young.  She tries her best to be healthy and workout.. but nobody is perfect.

Also, if you notice the 'double standard' title and the context Jim is implying "If you're a fat woman it's bad but not if you're a semi-fat man, then it's perfectly fine."  Which is what really annoyed me.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk

View PostFatal, on 17 January 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

Smh Jim, I always assumed you were on the wiser side.  You don't know what struggles overweight females go through.  Is it socially acceptable to put down people due to their appearance?  Considering the effort put into this post I'd assume you think that.  Some things are better left unsaid, smh.

No its not socially acceptable to put someone down because of their appearance... but that is for things they cannot control. Your weight is entirely dependent on how you eat and exercise. Obviously some are more fortunate than others to have faster metabolisms etc but even the fattest pieces of shit can lose weight.

What struggles do fat woman go through? Struggles of finding a man stupid enough to marry them so they can continue to support their fat lifestyle?

No.  It's still a sense of judgement.  "I'm superior to this person because I can better control my eating habits."  Who are you or who am I or who is anybody to look down upon somebody due to their appearance.  How do you know they weren't predisposed to bad eating habits as a child?  I just don't see the sense of speaking ill toward a person when in reality it doesn't affect me or you in any way shape or form.  We could say the same thing about skinny short men who look like 12 year old females that haven't hit puberty yet.  "They can easily eat more and work out to put on some mass and not look so emasculated and nonthreatening."  See what I did there?  You catching my drift now @Drunk?  I pride myself on being socially conscious and having a broader understanding of the everyday struggles people go through.  I'd rather lift somebodies self-esteem through the roof than attempt to bring them down.

Insensitivity isn't a dominant trait to hold onto or boast about.. in fact, the weakest people are the most insensitive.  I bully bullies, if I caught even a glimpse of somebody putting another person down I'd either speak up about it or smack them in the back of the head, because I'm strong minded and don't give a fuck what society thinks.  You'd probably be the type of guy to pull out your phone and start recording because you're too weak to stand up for somebody.  Now THAT'S disgusting.

Jim's the type of guy to post a "I hate fat chicks" topic.. more than likely assuming the majority won't think for themselves and go "Yeah I hate fat chicks too!  I want to be like everybody else!"  Fucking pathetic.

"No its not socially acceptable to put someone down because of their appearance... but that is for things they cannot control."

How much you eat is your own decision. How tall or small you are or your skin color is completely out of your control. Fat people are disgusting and they should be bullied for it. Look at a country like Japan who taxes people for being too fat. They are one of the healthiest and cleanest countries in the world now.

You know me well enough that I don't just formulate opinions without reasoning. Naturally if someone was bullying someone in person for being a fat piece of shit obviously I'd step in but a topic like Jim's is completely different.

If you continue to help bring someones self-esteem through the roof that is fat or doing something incorrect then you are only harming them in the long run.

Fat people are gross.
Im sorry to half disagree with you Fatal but this modern day thing of "love the way you are" and "be happy in your body" is what breeds the fat lazy pieces of shit that are the modern day generation. If more people "bullied" fat people or it was frowned upon then maybe some of those people would go ahead and try and improve them selves as a person. Not only that but assuming they become healthier people they put let strain on healthcare.

Let me reiterate the point I was trying to make and simplify it for you guys.  A simple phrase I always used to tell John, which applies to almost every aspect of social encounters or even life. 'You get more with honey than you do vinegar."  Why bully somebody into losing weight, when you could uplift them and motivate them to be the best them they can be.  Most if not all overweight people wish and wish they could be fit, probably tried countless times.. they just lack the proper motivation and guidance.  You guys probably wouldn't know this because you don't have any overweight family members or friends, so you can't speak from experience only your opinion.  This hit home with with me, because (go ahead, judge me) I have an overweight sister, who on countless times would come home crying because of bullies when she was young.  She tries her best to be healthy and workout.. but nobody is perfect.

Also, if you notice the 'double standard' title and the context Jim is implying "If you're a fat woman it's bad but not if you're a semi-fat man, then it's perfectly fine."  Which is what really annoyed me.
But its true though.

I see plenty of fat guys with bangin girls but not once have I seen a good looking dude settle for a fat woman. Thats obviously because men bring in the real money so its easy for a fat guy to still get a good looking girl.. not so much for a woman though. But woman shouldn't cry about that since they want to be equal.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

View PostDrunk, on 17 January 2017 - 10:12 PM, said:

Fat people are gross.

But its true though.

I see plenty of fat guys with bangin girls but not once have I seen a good looking dude settle for a fat woman. Thats obviously because men bring in the real money so its easy for a fat guy to still get a good looking girl.. not so much for a woman though. But woman shouldn't cry about that since they want to be equal.

*shrugs*

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila

View PostFatal, on 18 January 2017 - 01:43 AM, said:

Fat people are gross.

But its true though.

*shrugs*
Na im with Fatal on the it applies to men too but I Disagree with the motivating thing, I'm not trying to motivate them by bullying them, I'm just trying to be realistic, nothing against fat people who are trying to better then selves, succeed or fail, what pisses me off is the type of fat cunts that say to fit people "oh aren't you lucky your skinny" well not really I work out and I have the discipline to not eat a shit ton. I'd be happy to help some one if they came up to me in the gym asking for a bit of guidance but mostly they don't want it cus they just can't be arsed to try.

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

View PostLila, on 18 January 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

View PostFatal, on 18 January 2017 - 01:43 AM, said:

Fat people are gross.

But its true though.

*shrugs*
Na im with Fatal on the it applies to men too but I Disagree with the motivating thing, I'm not trying to motivate them by bullying them, I'm just trying to be realistic, nothing against fat people who are trying to better then selves, succeed or fail, what pisses me off is the type of fat cunts that say to fit people "oh aren't you lucky your skinny" well not really I work out and I have the discipline to not eat a shit ton. I'd be happy to help some one if they came up to me in the gym asking for a bit of guidance but mostly they don't want it cus they just can't be arsed to try.

Like I said, I'm speaking from experience not opinion lol.... Could give a fuck less about being realistic when it puts out negative vibes in the world and when there's a better way to go about it.

In all reality, none of you probably bully any fat people.. and most of the kids with judgmental opinions probably don't even work out.  I went 2 years straight never missing a day of my weight training, counting every macro etc. Took a year break and now I'm back at it.  So, are we going to agree with somebody who hardly works out or somebody who was obsessed with it?

I disagree with your viewpoint, considering it makes 0 sense to me personally.  If you don't understand what I'm trying to say considering my past statements, then we can simply agree to disagree.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Taneks

Taneks
    • RSN:Taneks
    • IRC:CP
Idk man... Got some fantasies that involve food and getting smothered by facesitting with some BBWs and eating their donut holes

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Pffffff irl

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Spoiler

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

@$Fatal assuming I "Hardly" workout is a little unfair, I train 5 days a week (plus 3 days hard Cardio cus I'm training for fitness not ego) and do a manual labour Job. I am also speaking from experience, I've bullied 3 people I know into getting fit, being nice just simply doesn't work on a lot of people.

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

Don't get me wrong @$Fatal I respect your opinion more than most in this clan, I respect you more for sticking to your opinion with out flaming too, I just disagree ☺️

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

View PostLila, on 19 January 2017 - 05:43 AM, said:

@$Fatal assuming I "Hardly" workout is a little unfair, I train 5 days a week (plus 3 days hard Cardio cus I'm training for fitness not ego) and do a manual labour Job. I am also speaking from experience, I've bullied 3 people I know into getting fit, being nice just simply doesn't work on a lot of people.

I didn't say you, I said most people with judgmental opinions.  Like 75% of the kids on this topic.  <3

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users