• RSN:
    • IRC:
ay lmao

Posted Image

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris

View PostJimberino, on 14 January 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

Okay so if you're a dude and you're a little bit over weight as long as you at least don't look like a hobo you can still look pretty good.  Women on the other hand are literally worthless fat.  No woman has ever looked good overweight that's just a fact.  Seriously if you're a woman and you're fat just neck yourself now please because you will never be worth anything or even attractive in the slightest until you lose all that blubber you fat cow.  Have some respect for yourself and just run on the treadmill everyday for 20 minutes its seriously not hard.  Then you have the fat cows who post a picture on facebook and they caption it "thicc and proud" no bitch you're just fat af and have daddy issues.  END RANT.

arent you fat and have long hair? your hair and boobs make you a pretty hot girl babe. be nice :D @Jimberino

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Jimberino

Jimberino
    • RSN:Jimberino
    • IRC:Jimberino

View PostChris, on 15 January 2017 - 12:02 AM, said:

Okay so if you're a dude and you're a little bit over weight as long as you at least don't look like a hobo you can still look pretty good.  Women on the other hand are literally worthless fat.  No woman has ever looked good overweight that's just a fact.  Seriously if you're a woman and you're fat just neck yourself now please because you will never be worth anything or even attractive in the slightest until you lose all that blubber you fat cow.  Have some respect for yourself and just run on the treadmill everyday for 20 minutes its seriously not hard.  Then you have the fat cows who post a picture on facebook and they caption it "thicc and proud" no bitch you're just fat af and have daddy issues.  END RANT.

arent you fat and have long hair? your hair and boobs make you a pretty hot girl babe. be nice :D @Jimberino
I don't have long hair retard.  I also weigh 205 so as I said if you're a little overweight you can still at least look decent.  But as i said if girls are a little overweight they're just disgusting.

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

l000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Netflix

Netflix
    • RSN:NETFLIX V2
    • IRC:NETFLIX V2

View PostRibbons, on 14 January 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

also settle down psycho

^ This and theres nothing wrong with chubby girls ya virgin

CHIEF / NETFLIX V2

~ 91/99 Attack ~
~ 99/99 Range ~ 97/99 HP ~ 94/94 Magic ~ 99/99 Strength ~

~ 13/13 Defence ~

Posted Image

Posted Image

Netflix

Netflix
    • RSN:NETFLIX V2
    • IRC:NETFLIX V2
matter of fact the girl in my avatar has a small and i mean small belly but by no means is she a twig and god knows what every single member of this clan would do to her including your self

CHIEF / NETFLIX V2

~ 91/99 Attack ~
~ 99/99 Range ~ 97/99 HP ~ 94/94 Magic ~ 99/99 Strength ~

~ 13/13 Defence ~

Posted Image

Posted Image

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE
T H I C C

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned
eh you gotta draw the line somewhere, I don't mind some cushion for the pushin' but they can't be more than like 15 pounds overweight
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
Damn son

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards