Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Jimberino

Jimberino
    • RSN:Jimberino
    • IRC:Jimberino

View PostNetflix, on 15 January 2017 - 03:22 AM, said:

matter of fact the girl in my avatar has a small and i mean small belly but by no means is she a twig and god knows what every single member of this clan would do to her including your self
There's a difference between being thicc and fat.  Trust me I am a HUGE fan of the thicc ladies

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris

View PostJimberino, on 15 January 2017 - 12:07 AM, said:

View PostChris, on 15 January 2017 - 12:02 AM, said:

View PostJimberino, on 14 January 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

Okay so if you're a dude and you're a little bit over weight as long as you at least don't look like a hobo you can still look pretty good.  Women on the other hand are literally worthless fat.  No woman has ever looked good overweight that's just a fact.  Seriously if you're a woman and you're fat just neck yourself now please because you will never be worth anything or even attractive in the slightest until you lose all that blubber you fat cow.  Have some respect for yourself and just run on the treadmill everyday for 20 minutes its seriously not hard.  Then you have the fat cows who post a picture on facebook and they caption it "thicc and proud" no bitch you're just fat af and have daddy issues.  END RANT.

arent you fat and have long hair? your hair and boobs make you a pretty hot girl babe. be nice :D @Jimberino
I don't have long hair retard.  I also weigh 205 so as I said if you're a little overweight you can still at least look decent.  But as i said if girls are a little overweight they're just disgusting.
\

u dont look decent kid , lmao jk brother ily

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
Smh Jim, I always assumed you were on the wiser side.  You don't know what struggles overweight females go through.  Is it socially acceptable to put down people due to their appearance?  Considering the effort put into this post I'd assume you think that.  Some things are better left unsaid, smh.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk

View PostFatal, on 17 January 2017 - 01:59 PM, said:

Smh Jim, I always assumed you were on the wiser side.  You don't know what struggles overweight females go through.  Is it socially acceptable to put down people due to their appearance?  Considering the effort put into this post I'd assume you think that.  Some things are better left unsaid, smh.
@$Fatal clearly is a Bernie supporter jesus lmfao.

No its not socially acceptable to put someone down because of their appearance... but that is for things they cannot control. Your weight is entirely dependent on how you eat and exercise. Obviously some are more fortunate than others to have faster metabolisms etc but even the fattest pieces of shit can lose weight.

What struggles do fat woman go through? Struggles of finding a man stupid enough to marry them so they can continue to support their fat lifestyle?

Fat people are disgusting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostDrunk, on 17 January 2017 - 03:18 PM, said:

No its not socially acceptable to put someone down because of their appearance... but that is for things they cannot control. Your weight is entirely dependent on how you eat and exercise. Obviously some are more fortunate than others to have faster metabolisms etc but even the fattest pieces of shit can lose weight.

What struggles do fat woman go through? Struggles of finding a man stupid enough to marry them so they can continue to support their fat lifestyle?

No.  It's still a sense of judgement.  "I'm superior to this person because I can better control my eating habits."  Who are you or who am I or who is anybody to look down upon somebody due to their appearance.  How do you know they weren't predisposed to bad eating habits as a child?  I just don't see the sense of speaking ill toward a person when in reality it doesn't affect me or you in any way shape or form.  We could say the same thing about skinny short men who look like 12 year old females that haven't hit puberty yet.  "They can easily eat more and work out to put on some mass and not look so emasculated and nonthreatening."  See what I did there?  You catching my drift now @Drunk?  I pride myself on being socially conscious and having a broader understanding of the everyday struggles people go through.  I'd rather lift somebodies self-esteem through the roof than attempt to bring them down.

Insensitivity isn't a dominant trait to hold onto or boast about.. in fact, the weakest people are the most insensitive.  I bully bullies, if I caught even a glimpse of somebody putting another person down I'd either speak up about it or smack them in the back of the head, because I'm strong minded and don't give a fuck what society thinks.  You'd probably be the type of guy to pull out your phone and start recording because you're too weak to stand up for somebody.  Now THAT'S disgusting.

Jim's the type of guy to post a "I hate fat chicks" topic.. more than likely assuming the majority won't think for themselves and go "Yeah I hate fat chicks too!  I want to be like everybody else!"  Fucking pathetic.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk

View PostFatal, on 17 January 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

No.  It's still a sense of judgement.  "I'm superior to this person because I can better control my eating habits."  Who are you or who am I or who is anybody to look down upon somebody due to their appearance.  How do you know they weren't predisposed to bad eating habits as a child?  I just don't see the sense of speaking ill toward a person when in reality it doesn't affect me or you in any way shape or form.  We could say the same thing about skinny short men who look like 12 year old females that haven't hit puberty yet.  "They can easily eat more and work out to put on some mass and not look so emasculated and nonthreatening."  See what I did there?  You catching my drift now @Drunk?  I pride myself on being socially conscious and having a broader understanding of the everyday struggles people go through.  I'd rather lift somebodies self-esteem through the roof than attempt to bring them down.

Insensitivity isn't a dominant trait to hold onto or boast about.. in fact, the weakest people are the most insensitive.  I bully bullies, if I caught even a glimpse of somebody putting another person down I'd either speak up about it or smack them in the back of the head, because I'm strong minded and don't give a fuck what society thinks.  You'd probably be the type of guy to pull out your phone and start recording because you're too weak to stand up for somebody.  Now THAT'S disgusting.

Jim's the type of guy to post a "I hate fat chicks" topic.. more than likely assuming the majority won't think for themselves and go "Yeah I hate fat chicks too!  I want to be like everybody else!"  Fucking pathetic.
Let me refer back to my original post.

"No its not socially acceptable to put someone down because of their appearance... but that is for things they cannot control."

How much you eat is your own decision. How tall or small you are or your skin color is completely out of your control. Fat people are disgusting and they should be bullied for it. Look at a country like Japan who taxes people for being too fat. They are one of the healthiest and cleanest countries in the world now.

You know me well enough that I don't just formulate opinions without reasoning. Naturally if someone was bullying someone in person for being a fat piece of shit obviously I'd step in but a topic like Jim's is completely different.

If you continue to help bring someones self-esteem through the roof that is fat or doing something incorrect then you are only harming them in the long run.

Fat people are gross.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila

View PostDrunk, on 17 January 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostFatal, on 17 January 2017 - 04:31 PM, said:

Let me refer back to my original post.

"No its not socially acceptable to put someone down because of their appearance... but that is for things they cannot control."

How much you eat is your own decision. How tall or small you are or your skin color is completely out of your control. Fat people are disgusting and they should be bullied for it. Look at a country like Japan who taxes people for being too fat. They are one of the healthiest and cleanest countries in the world now.

You know me well enough that I don't just formulate opinions without reasoning. Naturally if someone was bullying someone in person for being a fat piece of shit obviously I'd step in but a topic like Jim's is completely different.

If you continue to help bring someones self-esteem through the roof that is fat or doing something incorrect then you are only harming them in the long run.

Fat people are gross.
Im sorry to half disagree with you Fatal but this modern day thing of "love the way you are" and "be happy in your body" is what breeds the fat lazy pieces of shit that are the modern day generation. If more people "bullied" fat people or it was frowned upon then maybe some of those people would go ahead and try and improve them selves as a person. Not only that but assuming they become healthier people they put let strain on healthcare.

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
I don't care how a random person looks, doesn't effect me whatsoever.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users