• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
http://cp-rs.com/for...ck/#entry253899

Alright guys, as you all know our pulls the past few weeks have been slacking, especially in P2P servers.

Yes we can make up the excuse it's due to core-members going inactive or our site being down for over a week. In my opinion, the only real reason is the fact that we rely too much on our Advanced+ members to attend trips and events. We have all pretty much grown out of this game so we can't expect everyone attending every single event.

The only solution for this my friends, is recruiting.  
"Recruitment is the process of having the right person, in the right place, at the right time and it is crucial to organisational performance."

It is really not hard at all, there are tons and tons of oldschool and clanless pures out there, who don't know which clan to join. CP has one of the best communities in the game, so just talk to them and invite them to our irc/forums. From this point, just tell them to make an intro and eventually an application. We don't want half-members, so if you notice they aren't going to make a good member just drop the case.

http://cp-rs.com/for...21/#entry254012

Invite them to events and make sure the main caller knows he's your recruit, so he can welcome him over teamspeak. Trust me, this is what makes them decide wether to stay or leave.

Be their mentor. Make sure they know when the trips are, what gear they have to bring, and who to contact in case of questions/problems.

Sorry for my English, hope you can understand it all.

If you want a better world, be the start of the change.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Swag

Swag
    • RSN:-
    • IRC:-
Well said.

$3o4

3o4
    • IRC:[CP]`3o4
majority of the pures who play 07 ( which is a small amount anyway )  dont even know what forums are, or ts3 is. even if they would know, they probably wouldnt be interested or they'd be afraid to register on the forums.

also i wouldnt call people who dont take 2 hours out their day to go to an event, but instead go play another game ( such as private servers/league ) core members. if they'd do other things such as going outside etc, i wouldnt blame them but yh.

no offense to anyone who makes these topics, but often they're just talk but nothing happens

Im N0t Alone

Im N0t Alone

Cp the movement

• RSN:six6sixal0ne
    • IRC:[CP]al0ne
sooooo die goze kan engels (Y)

Posted Image

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
Start recruiting :)

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
very well said Oliver.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

KeoLegend

KeoLegend

They Call me Legend

• RSN:Kim Taeyeon
    • IRC:[CP]`Keo
i tought 07scape was the Purescape :o

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
Agreed
Posted Image

Newts

Newts
    • IRC:[CP]Newts
Yeah

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
Agreed. The goal should be one quality recruit per week.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users