Name Some1 You <3 And Why

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
shiny - been here forever, dat f2p mini unit we had for 3 years <3 hes one of those good friend i have, lets meet up in 10 years :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

• RSN:Orphann
    • IRC:[CP]Orphan
Can't really decide tbh, all the OP's on IRC are my favorite a long with some members like my nigga Invin. I feel like I known some of you forever, and feel like I been CP forever as well because of that. I could say Toxine though cause he said I am the "#1 recruit of 07" (well a few people actually said that lmfao) but he was already named. Someone saying that really means a lot br0s.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
S0ulja Pk, my main chink. One of the first CP members I met when I joined. Still my boy even though he doesn't play much.

stop repeating names so we can post like 453231 different members

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
To be honest, I don't really like anyone in this clan. The only people I enjoy talking to is Swag, and he's not in CP. You all need to work on improving in your social aspects. None of you are friendly towards me. You constantly flame me and it's annoying that I have to ask for you guys to be nice to me. It needs to stop. I can't take it anymore. Sometimes I feel like leaving this clan just to join a different clan so people can start to like me. This clan makes me not enjoy coming to trips for this reason. I just wish you could all see this from my perspective so you'd understand why I felt this way. I never say anything because I feel like it would become awkward with me and many members. One CP member I do like is Rob though. I gave him 1m and he was genuinely thankful for it. When I give you 1m, you just forget about it the next minute like it never happened. Maybe you guys should be more like him because he obviously knows how to make me feel important. So I guess I did find someone who I like in this clan. It's Rob. He's honestly just a good overall guy. He thanked me for all those drop parties I did even when he got nothing, when I gave him money, he was happy that he could finally almost get 82 mage and it doubled his bank. This is why I like him.

He just knows how to appreciate what is given to him. None of you are thankful for any shit I do. I get the occasional "Thanks Earmuffs" But that's only when they get something decent. Rob literally thanks me when he gets nothing. He just likes the fact that I actually do drop parties. And you all should be more like him. So stop being ungrateful pricks and love me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Orphan

Orphan

i kiss dads

• RSN:Orphann
    • IRC:[CP]Orphan

View PostEarmuffs, on 26 November 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

To be honest, I don't really like anyone in this clan. The only people I enjoy talking to is Swag, and he's not in CP. You all need to work on improving in your social aspects. None of you are friendly towards me. You constantly flame me and it's annoying that I have to ask for you guys to be nice to me. It needs to stop. I can't take it anymore. Sometimes I feel like leaving this clan just to join a different clan so people can start to like me. This clan makes me not enjoy coming to trips for this reason. I just wish you could all see this from my perspective so you'd understand why I felt this way. I never say anything because I feel like it would become awkward with me and many members. One CP member I do like is Rob though. I gave him 1m and he was genuinely thankful for it. When I give you 1m, you just forget about it the next minute like it never happened. Maybe you guys should be more like him because he obviously knows how to make me feel important. So I guess I did find someone who I like in this clan. It's Rob. He's honestly just a good overall guy. He thanked me for all those drop parties I did even when he got nothing, when I gave him money, he was happy that he could finally almost get 82 mage and it doubled his bank. This is why I like him.
We haven't talked much but I never flamed you or anything. I thanked you for the drop party and i didn't even show up cause I didn't need the money like most do. I get what you're saying though..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sinz

Sinz

My posts are so shit, you'd think I was Australian

• RSN:.
    • IRC:.
Muffs, because he always makes everyone laugh, whether it be his not-so-subtle trolling, or his own epic laugh.
Flop aka 19purepker91 aka Rangerbob36 aka Kitten. Will forever love you and your elder rank. *cough cough*
Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostJoshua, on 26 November 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

We haven't talked much but I never flamed you or anything. I thanked you for the drop party and i didn't even show up cause I didn't need the money like most do. I get what you're saying though..
Posted Image

Back on topic..

I'll say Josh because he has seriously been one of the most active new members to come around these parts in awhile.  I am thankful for him and interested to see how far he gets in this clan.

Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Weezy - easy to talk to. Has been a good guy all around since he's been in CP. Knows what he's doing and I wub him.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Sunny

Sunny
    • RSN:Comp ton
    • IRC:[CP]Comp-ton

He just knows how to appreciate what is given to him. None of you are thankful for any shit I do. I get the occasional "Thanks Earmuffs" But that's only when they get something decent. Rob literally thanks me when he gets nothing. He just likes the fact that I actually do drop parties. And you all should be more like him. So stop being ungrateful pricks and love me.
  Earmuffs i like to mess beacause ur likethe only one who doesn't get butt hurt and goes along with it.Also your easy to get along with and thats why your one of my favorite cp mems. But don't take it all to the heart bro

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
http://the305.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/niykee-heaton-photos-instagram-00.jpeg

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk

View PostS unny, on 26 November 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

Earmuffs i like to mess beacause ur likethe only one who doesn't get butt hurt and goes along with it.Also your easy to get along with and thats why your one of my favorite cp mems. But don't take it all to the heart bro
Brid me kiddo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users