Name Some1 You <3 And Why

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Sunny

Sunny
    • RSN:Comp ton
    • IRC:[CP]Comp-ton
you didn't wanna brid me yesterday, you were to scared https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIKpVbQ7bMo&list=HL1385525745 4:45

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
http://the305.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/niykee-heaton-photos-instagram-00.jpeg

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George
Ryan.

1. Because no one named me

2. Because I hate everyone else

Posted Image

BACK IN THE DAY

Spoiler

BATHING APE

BATHING APE

C.R.E.A.M.

• IRC:[CP]`BAPE

View PostEarmuffs, on 26 November 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

To be honest, I don't really like anyone in this clan. The only people I enjoy talking to is Swag, and he's not in CP. You all need to work on improving in your social aspects. None of you are friendly towards me. You constantly flame me and it's annoying that I have to ask for you guys to be nice to me. It needs to stop. I can't take it anymore. Sometimes I feel like leaving this clan just to join a different clan so people can start to like me. This clan makes me not enjoy coming to trips for this reason. I just wish you could all see this from my perspective so you'd understand why I felt this way. I never say anything because I feel like it would become awkward with me and many members. One CP member I do like is Rob though. I gave him 1m and he was genuinely thankful for it. When I give you 1m, you just forget about it the next minute like it never happened. Maybe you guys should be more like him because he obviously knows how to make me feel important. So I guess I did find someone who I like in this clan. It's Rob. He's honestly just a good overall guy. He thanked me for all those drop parties I did even when he got nothing, when I gave him money, he was happy that he could finally almost get 82 mage and it doubled his bank. This is why I like him.

He just knows how to appreciate what is given to him. None of you are thankful for any shit I do. I get the occasional "Thanks Earmuffs" But that's only when they get something decent. Rob literally thanks me when he gets nothing. He just likes the fact that I actually do drop parties. And you all should be more like him. So stop being ungrateful pricks and love me.

stfu ur such a fucking hypocrite. all you do is flame me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(15:50:16) <+[CP]`BAPE> my pk vids?

(15:50:20) <@[CP]Toxine> yeah, your pk trip vids

(15:50:24) <@[CP]Toxine> since you had like

(15:50:26) <@[CP]Toxine> the only decent music

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostBATHING APE, on 27 November 2013 - 12:24 PM, said:

View PostEarmuffs, on 26 November 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

To be honest, I don't really like anyone in this clan. The only people I enjoy talking to is Swag, and he's not in CP. You all need to work on improving in your social aspects. None of you are friendly towards me. You constantly flame me and it's annoying that I have to ask for you guys to be nice to me. It needs to stop. I can't take it anymore. Sometimes I feel like leaving this clan just to join a different clan so people can start to like me. This clan makes me not enjoy coming to trips for this reason. I just wish you could all see this from my perspective so you'd understand why I felt this way. I never say anything because I feel like it would become awkward with me and many members. One CP member I do like is Rob though. I gave him 1m and he was genuinely thankful for it. When I give you 1m, you just forget about it the next minute like it never happened. Maybe you guys should be more like him because he obviously knows how to make me feel important. So I guess I did find someone who I like in this clan. It's Rob. He's honestly just a good overall guy. He thanked me for all those drop parties I did even when he got nothing, when I gave him money, he was happy that he could finally almost get 82 mage and it doubled his bank. This is why I like him.

He just knows how to appreciate what is given to him. None of you are thankful for any shit I do. I get the occasional "Thanks Earmuffs" But that's only when they get something decent. Rob literally thanks me when he gets nothing. He just likes the fact that I actually do drop parties. And you all should be more like him. So stop being ungrateful pricks and love me.

stfu ur such a fucking hypocrite. all you do is flame me.
I literally lmao'd. I wanted this topic to be full of love and emotion and now it's just a bunch of kids trolling each other. I hate you CP

Posted Image

Joey

Joey
    • RSN:swag
    • IRC:bitch
Thanks guys.... Love you too...

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
This is a hard topic to post about. There is no single person I love more than the other in cp and that's why I'm here. This is kinda like talking about who your favorite relative is in front of your entire family lol.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Batman because every time I see a topic bumped by him I have to read his reply. And because we've been bff's since 2011

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
My Fav rank in CP, we agree on everything and i feel so comfortable talking to him and leading trips with him <3

(you need to get your mic back though)

Posted Image

$Trae

Trae

A Friend in a Dark Place

• IRC:[CP]Trae
There is 4people,

Silent for being.my.oldest and my most loyal friend in the game and all those good memories from.diffrent clans pking , the lureing days,and the cp late night.pk.turm unit,had some.amazing.times miss you bro

Key- man you my nigga are fuckn crazy, but key me and u go back 6 years yer a great person whos actualy smarter then people give u credit for, had some great memories on this game with u homie,

2Pac- cus hes fuckn 2pac nuff said, chill smart rich as hacker.lureing legend

Lastly

George- for being the only person after all.my m8tes quit to keep me motivated to play this game for.cp, for all the drunken rants high as fuck pk trips  and the bad ass vids , i respect u.more then ny1 else in this clan my only regret is we never got to finish the cp pk vid, wish yud make another pure miss you homie

Posted Image

Chin Unit 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUWR829ZqrE

Chin Unit vid2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4P1DCunr9E

Posted Image

Proud CP Council Since 11/16/2014
Forever bleeding purple R.i.p. TH
Posted Image
Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat
Posted Image

Ags Pk's: 1  Fury Pk's: 2  Whip Pk's :4
Pk Vid1: https://www.youtube....h?v=YL-pNbaaz3k
Pk Vid2: https://www.youtube....h?v=k-lKVbRAV94

Posted Image

Invin

Invin

not a basic bitch

• RSN:lnvin
    • IRC:Invin
i like josh and chain and fatt joey
Josh, because hes a trill nigga i can get along with and he likes me for my body cuz hes gay so he gives me confidence boosts
Chain, because he likes me and is nice to me even tho im a dick
Joey, cuz hes cute irl and has a cute lisp and hes funny

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7779/h6ls.png

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users