What do you want to see in CP?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

LmfaoWrecked

LmfaoWrecked
    • RSN:lmfaowrecked
    • IRC:lmfao
LOWER THE REQUIREMENTS!! Not to a level that would totally fuck up the clan but to a moderate level that can be achieved more easily than the current stat requirements. If the requirements to join our clan are lowered the amount of applications will drastically increase, otherwise the clan WILL die. An example of my statement is when I asked my younger brother if he would join CP when he raised his pure's stats and he said "no probably not i will probably join a larger clan with requirements that are easier to obtain".

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
I would like to see more P2P/F2P Inners. or maybe even events such as Castle wars/Brid Tourneys/etc etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Membs

Membs

FBGM

• IRC:[CP]Membs

View PostEarmuffs, on 09 June 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

I would like to see more P2P/F2P Inners. or maybe even events such as Castle wars/Brid Tourneys/etc etc.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat

http://s28.postimg.org/5dzjcdegd/memb.png

#Squad

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b599/spaz_attacks/SquAD2_zps4d5343be.png

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s

View PostBvb, on 09 June 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

people not skipping F2P Events/Mid Weeks
What have you done to stop those few from skipping F2P? Imo F2P is more action anyways lol. Calling them out would be a good start.

View PostLmfaoWrecked, on 09 June 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

LOWER THE REQUIREMENTS!! Not to a level that would totally fuck up the clan but to a moderate level that can be achieved more easily than the current stat requirements. If the requirements to join our clan are lowered the amount of applications will drastically increase, otherwise the clan WILL die. An example of my statement is when I asked my younger brother if he would join CP when he raised his pure's stats and he said "no probably not i will probably join a larger clan with requirements that are easier to obtain".
Our current requirements don't fully mean anything but a goal we're all reaching for. Our old requirements are still in effect; 87+ stat. Even with those reqs, as long as someone you know wants to join our family, you should really push them to intro and chill with us while they can. Even if they apply short off of our reqs, they would still be golden.

View PostMembs, on 09 June 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

What have you guys done to implement more of these? Is there any way either of you could rally up some CP members whenever you're interested and run something similar to them? If so, we could eventually make topics in our events section and have them on a bigger scale.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

$Strive

Strive
    • IRC:[CP]Strive
swag

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
More people in #sose on trips =D

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

1 Defence At

1 Defence At
    • RSN:infinite love
    • IRC:[CP] weed smell
I would like it if cp did kbd trips, easy requirements and maybe make money for future pk trips. MID-WEEK PK Trips, small groups to kiil randoms and mains. CP needs more killing, so more will fear cp!!!
http://cdn.doandroidsdance.com/assets/2013/09/ukf-logo.jpg

LmfaoWrecked

LmfaoWrecked
    • RSN:lmfaowrecked
    • IRC:lmfao

View PostMerk, on 09 June 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

View PostBvb, on 09 June 2014 - 06:35 PM, said:

people not skipping F2P Events/Mid Weeks
What have you done to stop those few from skipping F2P? Imo F2P is more action anyways lol. Calling them out would be a good start.

View PostLmfaoWrecked, on 09 June 2014 - 07:00 PM, said:

Our current requirements don't fully mean anything but a goal we're all reaching for. Our old requirements are still in effect, 87+ stat. Even with those reqs, as long as someone you know wants to join our family, you should really push them to intro and chill with us while they can. Even if they apply short off of our reqs, they would still be golden.

View PostMembs, on 09 June 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

What have you guys done to implement more of these? Is there any way either of you could rally up some CP members whemeber interested and running them? If so, we could eventually make topics in our events section and have them on a bigger scale.
If i were you i would really stress the actual reqs so as not to shun lower pures etc...

Dominik

Dominik

King

• RSN:I DOMlNlK I
    • IRC:[CP]`Dominik
Unusual8201

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
More mithril lords