What do you want to see in CP?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Sunny

Sunny
    • RSN:Comp ton
    • IRC:[CP]Comp-ton
Bigger pulls like we used too, at least 45+ which can be done if we all put the effort in it. Also mid-week PK trips and wildy  minis.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
http://the305.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/niykee-heaton-photos-instagram-00.jpeg

Naseer

Naseer
    • RSN:bombing
    • IRC:[CP]Naseer
Better pulls.
More F2p so like preps and minis.
unofficial p2p events.
Make stuff mandatory for example 57 woodcutting and people who don't have it don't get to come on trips.

Posted Image
David.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlossyWigglyCaribou.gif

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s

View PostJV`, on 09 June 2014 - 08:59 PM, said:

More people in #sose on trips =D
I agree. The more scouts the better.

View Post1 Defence At, on 09 June 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

I would like it if cp did kbd trips, easy requirements and maybe make money for future pk trips. MID-WEEK PK Trips, small groups to kiil randoms and mains. CP needs more killing, so more will fear cp!!!
I actually like this. A few CP did this earlier and it looked like some good fun/gp. We just need more eager members that would be willing to stop training/pking for a bit to go ahead and join you and whoever else interested in running them.

View PostLmfaoWrecked, on 09 June 2014 - 09:49 PM, said:

If i were you i would really stress the actual reqs so as not to shun lower pures etc...
I agree with what you're saying but so you know, even if you have a few friends waiting to join and are a bit short of reqs, they can still apply and do as great during their app period as someone completely maxed. Just takes a bit more effort. We'll look into our reqs for the future.

View PostFranco, on 09 June 2014 - 10:30 PM, said:

More mithril lords
Any ideas to promote getting 20 Def for the clan? We all know it's worth it but for those who don't. Selling cheap 20 Def returns? Questing? Any ideas will help.

View PostS unny, on 09 June 2014 - 10:34 PM, said:

Bigger pulls like we used too, at least 45+ which can be done if we all put the effort in it. Also mid-week PK trips and wildy  minis.
We can definitely hit those pulls again its just a matter of how much dedication our core has. Since we killed EOP down to 10 man pulls, a lot of our guys thought they could take breaks and let others carry the load. We all need to get back into that grind mode and recruit and keep up the activity to keep pushing forward atm. Any ideas to promote activity and pulls? Would you be able to help run midweek pking events with a few other members? Everything is helpful.

View PostNaseer, on 09 June 2014 - 10:52 PM, said:

Better pulls.
More F2p so like preps and minis.
unofficial p2p events.
Make stuff mandatory for example 57 woodcutting and people who don't have it don't get to come on trips.
Have you tried help recruiting clanless pures/friends you have to CP to help us raise those pulls at all? Are you able to help run unofficial P2P events? If so, grab a few other willing members and make it happen. It only takes a few of you to get it going.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
more younger officals then just david, rest of the councils are pretty old almost my age.
videos advertised on forums on cp pkers once or twice a month if possible.
More propaganda on other clans no matter how strong or weak the propaganda is.

and more swags during trip such as bring coloured boots,hats ftw  if ur 1 def ^.^

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
What about a Member of the Month award? Not activity in RS, but just in general. (Active in Teamspeak, comes to Minis, helps people out, etc etc)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
It'd be awesome if everyone completely listened to the calls made by ranks and not do their own thing during events.

That and seeing more people actually trying to improve themselves instead of being shit their entire clanning life.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George
More long term members, Obviously I know the game is slowly dying out only a fool couldn't but I believe we at CP have the BEST oldschool member base, We have alot of old dedicated members, Id like to see that progressively get better.

Also maybe some more ingame activities arranged by council etc! Would love to do this myself but don't think I really have the minerals to pull it off, If a council + made a topic about taking clan events such and such days just silly things like Practice Minis twice a week or GWD Etc Etc.

BACK IN THE DAY

Spoiler

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George

View PostEarmuffs, on 10 June 2014 - 12:25 AM, said:

What about a Member of the Month award? Not activity in RS, but just in general. (Active in Teamspeak, comes to Minis, helps people out, etc etc)

Love this idea, Think it should apply from Member - Legend Rank, Or At least Hero!

BACK IN THE DAY

Spoiler

Blessed Spec

Blessed Spec
    • RSN:0720
    • IRC:[CP]BLE5SED
I agree with most of this stuff, i seriously think a mid week pk unit would be top for clan moral half people only come on for pk trips and if there where just constant pkers teaming there may be higher activity during week. Even if we walk around multi and kill 2-3 people loot isnt important if it brings members on more regularly.

Jake

Jake
    • RSN:idc
    • IRC:Tribe_Hero
I'm pretty content with how the way things are within CP (at least from what I've seen in the f2p trips/events), there isn't much the leadership can do about the current state of f2p Saturday trips (fi crashing everything and no clans really wanting to fight).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users