Best rapper in the game.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Nubmemories

Nubmemories
    • RSN:nubmemories
    • IRC:nubmemories
I wanna start a discussion on the best Rappers in the game right now.
Im going to say this now, Drake has the rap game and he owns it as of now.
This DOES NOT means he is the best rapper, but he just owns the rap game.
Drake is the best artist in the game, and thats why he is dominating it.
Best lyrics though, ill have to give it to kendrick lamar, or j cole. Probs more towards kendrick.
But Kendrick does not hold the rap world as big as Drake does.
I am a huge fan of music. So i wanna hear all of yall opinions.

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa
Reserve.

(Going to update tomorrow.)

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tristan

Tristan

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

• RSN:Ideally
    • IRC:[CP]Tristan
@Alex

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke
tupac nigga, (ofc hes alive)

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
Drake is #1.  Kendrick is over-rated by far, every time I ask a Kendrick dick rider irl to recite some verses they never can, lmao.

J cole is up there.. Jay gotta be up there.  Yeezy is another over-rated ass nigga.

Other than them, there's really no high-tier rappers/lyricists, other than like Em or Wayne but they've been falling off for a while now.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mafia

Mafia

Professional Hater

• RSN:Drunk San
    • IRC:[CP]Andre / [op]swagster

View PostFatal, on 29 October 2015 - 06:49 AM, said:

Drake is #1.  Kendrick is over-rated by far, every time I ask a Kendrick dick rider irl to recite some verses they never can, lmao.

J cole is up there.. Jay gotta be up there.  Yeezy is another over-rated ass nigga.

Other than them, there's really no high-tier rappers/lyricists, other than like Em or Wayne but they've been falling off for a while now.

Kill yourself (seriously)

Drake is a phony, Jewish ass, rhyme stealing pop singer with uninteresting music. Faggot ass nigga used to exclusively sing about crying when his girl left him and not being able to borrow his uncles car -- now this degrassi kike thinks he's the hardest nigga in the game lmao

J Cole makes music exclusively for 15 year old girls and the 2deep4u crowd who actually think he's spitting game, when all he's ever done is recite some bubble gum psuedo-intellectual fortune cookie bars. Never heard a song of his without cringing (with the exception of Let NAs down, which is only bkuz I grew up a major NAs Stan). If you're a J Cole fan, odds are you're not a very bright person/Mexican

Lil Wayne is probably the most prolific rapper, while eminen is hands down the best technically/lyrically, but these days, in the age of melodic rappers, sticks out like.a sore thumb because his flow is too robotic

Kanye West, while certainly not the most gifted rapper, has the GREATEST DISCOGRAPHY in hip hop -- and probably in modern music. Even if we put aside his production credentials (among the top 3). Ignore the fact that he brings out the best in the people he works with (Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Jay Z, Common have all put out their best verses under his tutelage). Let's ignore the fact that every new Kanye album changes the landscape and trajectory of hip hop, giving birth to a new era and style of hip hop (I mean Jesus H.W. Christ, it was a sin to not be a hard nigga in the early 00s. Dipset and G Unit WERE hip hop. Kid Cudi, Drake, Future wouldn't have flows were it not for 808s n Heartbreak. You can't listen to Kendrick and not hear MBDTF. Then Yeezus, blessed be thy name, took the industrial hip-hop sound and brought it to the mainstream). He's put together the best team in crafting his albums, with Lupe, MGK, Consequence, CyHi, Big Sean ---- ayy lmao, I've got a midterm in a few hrs gotta go study. Go listen to Gorgeous, New Slaves and Never Let Me Down. I'm donezo

I'm on mobile right now so I can't view the OP, but I'm pretty sure you said you don't like Kendrick Lamar and that he's overrated LOL. I can't even, other than to say hes already the greatest rapper of this generation (2000s+) and arguably the best to ever pick up le microphone (fight me, challenge me) -- and while I have no idea where he can possibly go from here.... No, just fick you OP, I think it's fatal. What are you studying in community college, faggot?

Edit: oh just saw Fatal is not the OP, just the unfortunate ass nigga that triggered me a few posts down. To respond to OP: Drake is the biggest artist in MUSIC right now. Kendrick is the one in charge of hip hop.

Posted Image

http://preggophilia.com/

<[op]swagster> ur lucky bvg talked to me because i was this close to getting every op member out of cp

Posted Image

Spoiler

Nubmemories

Nubmemories
I think im gonna disagree with you on this one. Drake even said himself hes not trying to be hard or anything. Bruh he has every reason to be the MVP of the year (which he won an award for from BET HipHop Award). He potentially released two platinum albums this year. If not plat he has one already and the other one is gold. He destroyed a rappers career, handed him multiple Ls.
Kendrick is not charge, no way he is. The album he released was way too jazzy for me. It felt like he was trying to perform a play while his GKMC album was a storytelling album.
Drake makes music that is very very likeable and he has partying songs and he has songs where niggas consciously thinking.
He said in his songs hes not trying to be hard. Or ever will be.
And for weezy.
He has the best flow this music industry ever seen but his lyrics are ass bruh lmao. You read the lyrics to swag surf, it seems like a 6 year old wrote it with crayons. But that song sounds crazy right?
And for eminem he is definitely the best rapper dead or alive in my opinion. He is a maniac when he goes in.
And for kanye west. His MBDTF album is the album of the decade. That shit was fire. Straight fire.
I will always stand by this though, kendrick is a better rapper but drake is killing it right now and no one is going to stop him.
#DoRightAndKillEveryThing

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostMafia, on 29 October 2015 - 08:20 AM, said:

View PostFatal, on 29 October 2015 - 06:49 AM, said:

Kill yourself (seriously)

Drake is a phony, Jewish ass, rhyme stealing pop singer with uninteresting music. Faggot ass nigga used to exclusively sing about crying when his girl left him and not being able to borrow his uncles car -- now this degrassi kike thinks he's the hardest nigga in the game lmao

J Cole makes music exclusively for 15 year old girls and the 2deep4u crowd who actually think he's spitting game, when all he's ever done is recite some bubble gum psuedo-intellectual fortune cookie bars. Never heard a song of his without cringing (with the exception of Let NAs down, which is only bkuz I grew up a major NAs Stan). If you're a J Cole fan, odds are you're not a very bright person/Mexican

Lil Wayne is probably the most prolific rapper, while eminen is hands down the best technically/lyrically, but these days, in the age of melodic rappers, sticks out like.a sore thumb because his flow is too robotic

Kanye West, while certainly not the most gifted rapper, has the GREATEST DISCOGRAPHY in hip hop -- and probably in modern music. Even if we put aside his production credentials (among the top 3). Ignore the fact that he brings out the best in the people he works with (Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Jay Z, Common have all put out their best verses under his tutelage). Let's ignore the fact that every new Kanye album changes the landscape and trajectory of hip hop, giving birth to a new era and style of hip hop (I mean Jesus H.W. Christ, it was a sin to not be a hard nigga in the early 00s. Dipset and G Unit WERE hip hop. Kid Cudi, Drake, Future wouldn't have flows were it not for 808s n Heartbreak. You can't listen to Kendrick and not hear MBDTF. Then Yeezus, blessed be thy name, took the industrial hip-hop sound and brought it to the mainstream). He's put together the best team in crafting his albums, with Lupe, MGK, Consequence, CyHi, Big Sean ---- ayy lmao, I've got a midterm in a few hrs gotta go study. Go listen to Gorgeous, New Slaves and Never Let Me Down. I'm donezo

I'm on mobile right now so I can't view the OP, but I'm pretty sure you said you don't like Kendrick Lamar and that he's overrated LOL. I can't even, other than to say hes already the greatest rapper of this generation (2000s+) and arguably the best to ever pick up le microphone (fight me, challenge me) -- and while I have no idea where he can possibly go from here.... No, just fick you OP, I think it's fatal. What are you studying in community college, faggot?

Edit: oh just saw Fatal is not the OP, just the unfortunate ass nigga that triggered me a few posts down. To respond to OP: Drake is the biggest artist in MUSIC right now. Kendrick is the one in charge of hip hop.

You're a kanye dickrider.. it's okay, bro.  Kanye himself will tell you Drake is a better artist than him and you won't EVER catch me bumpin' Yeezus, lel.. and all that other shit Kanye has is outdated.  I'm talking about the present time, so I could care less about his past discography.  Music isn't Kanye's first priority, so why would him 'being the best rapper in the game' even be up for discussion?

I call it how I see it, Kanye/Kendrick aren't bad but they aren't overly good lol.. and Em/Wayne fell off.  Don't get mad brah.

If you want I'll school you in ts later.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Soufiane

Soufiane

More than a clan

• RSN:Croxous
    • IRC:[CP]soufiane
soufiane for best rapper :D i rap for u!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nubmemories

Nubmemories
hahaha, shit when yall have the ts debate ILL BE THERE!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users