• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa
Alright check this shit out.

Drake is by far the #1 Rapper TODAY. He has the most hit songs of any rapper out right now, more collabs with other artist then anyone else, makes all type of music that appeals to turn up & female feelie shit. However Drake doesn't have half the lyricism or bars to put him into the top 5 or maybe even 10 of best rappers ever. Why? The only reason you listen to Drake music is cause that shit is catchy, if anyone ever tells you that Drake goes on a spiritual level and has mad flow, they're a groupie or know nothing about rap in general.

Drake use to be a joker of a rapper when he entered the rapper game, but at this point he has so much $$, publicity, and overall power over the rap game you can't even call him trash anymore.

That's why Drake is #1.

Top rappers RIGHT NOW(No Order) :
1. Drake
2. Kendrick Lamar #TDE
3. J Cole
4. Kanye West
5. Big Sean
6. A$AP Rocky #A$AP MOB
7. Schoolboy Q #TDE
8. Wiz Khalifia

Honorable Mention RIGHT NOW (No Order):
1. Chance The Rapper
2. Childish Gambino
3. Logic
4. Isiah Rashad
5. Joey Bada$$
6. Action Bronson
7. Isiah Rashad
8. Travis Scott

Worst Rappers RIGHT NOW:
1. 2 Chainz
2. Meek Millz
3. Rick Ross
4. Chief Keef
5. Future
6. Young Thug
7. French Montana
8. Odd Future (Everyone, except Earl)
9. Kid Ink
10. YG

@Nubmemories
@$Fatal
@Mafia

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View Post✯Bosa✯, on 29 October 2015 - 12:59 PM, said:

Drake is by far the #1 Rapper TODAY. He has the most hit songs of any rapper out right now, more collabs with other artist then anyone else, makes all type of music that appeals to turn up & female feelie shit. However Drake doesn't have half the lyricism or bars to put him into the top 5 or maybe even 10 of best rappers ever. Why? The only reason you listen to Drake music is cause that shit is catchy, if anyone ever tells you that Drake goes on a spiritual level and has mad flow, they're a groupie or know nothing about rap in general.

Drake use to be a joker of a rapper when he entered the rapper game, but at this point he has so much $$, publicity, and overall power over the rap game you can't even call him trash anymore.

That's why Drake is #1.

1. Drake
2. Kendrick Lamar #TDE
3. J Cole
4. Kanye West
5. Big Sean
6. A$AP Rocky #A$AP MOB
7. Schoolboy Q #TDE
8. Wiz Khalifia

1. Chance The Rapper
2. Childish Gambino
3. Logic
4. Isiah Rashad
5. Joey Bada$$
6. Action Bronson
7. Isiah Rashad
8. Travis Scott

Worst Rappers RIGHT NOW:
1. 2 Chainz
2. Meek Millz
3. Rick Ross
4. Chief Keef
5. Future
6. Young Thug
7. French Montana
9. Kid Ink
10. YG

@Nubmemories
@$Fatal
@Mafia

YOUNG THUGGER THUGGER THE GOAT.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Nubmemories

Nubmemories
    • RSN:nubmemories
    • IRC:nubmemories
I respect that list haha.
I think his VFT6 will be on some conscious type of shit.
you can tell in his recent 30 for 30 freestyle hes ready to step up his game. I hope he does well.

That's why Drake is #1.

1. Drake
2. Kendrick Lamar #TDE
3. J Cole
4. Kanye West
5. Big Sean
6. A$AP Rocky #A$AP MOB
7. Schoolboy Q #TDE
8. Wiz Khalifia

1. Chance The Rapper
2. Childish Gambino
3. Logic
4. Isiah Rashad
5. Joey Bada$$
6. Action Bronson
7. Isiah Rashad
8. Travis Scott

Worst Rappers RIGHT NOW:
1. 2 Chainz
2. Meek Millz
3. Rick Ross
4. Chief Keef
5. Future
6. Young Thug
7. French Montana
9. Kid Ink
10. YG

@Nubmemories
@$Fatal
@Mafia

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
Denzel Curry for sure.

Posted Image

Bosa

Bosa

✟Every nigga did you wrong, except for me✟

• RSN:Another 0ne
    • IRC:Bosa

View PostFatal, on 29 October 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

That's why Drake is #1.

1. Drake
2. Kendrick Lamar #TDE
3. J Cole
4. Kanye West
5. Big Sean
6. A$AP Rocky #A$AP MOB
7. Schoolboy Q #TDE
8. Wiz Khalifia

1. Chance The Rapper
2. Childish Gambino
3. Logic
4. Isiah Rashad
5. Joey Bada$$
6. Action Bronson
7. Isiah Rashad
8. Travis Scott

Worst Rappers RIGHT NOW:
1. 2 Chainz
2. Meek Millz
3. Rick Ross
4. Chief Keef
5. Future
6. Young Thug
7. French Montana
9. Kid Ink
10. YG

@Nubmemories
@$Fatal
@Mafia

YOUNG THUGGER THUGGER THE GOAT.

I listened to all of those rappers (including young thug), and can tell half of there songs are so fucking catchy, but bar for bar, break down their lyricism, it looks like a fucking kid wrote there shit. In addition to that I can't understand half of the shit they're saying.

Proud Elder of Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
Kendrick's music is appealing because of his lyricism and at the root of it, his music is what hip hop really is. Section 80 was prob my favorite album for a while, but he completely lost me in TPAB. That along with the fact that he rarely puts out music is really retarded, why dickride somebody who isn't putting out new music for his fans other then through singles from his upcoming album

Drakes been going ham for the past 8 years, his music is always enjoyable to listen to and its making hip hop grow. Sure theres some things I dont like about Drake, his corniness, not writing his own shit, etc, but at the end of the day I'm fine with all that because hes always putting out good music. Whats not to like about a guy who you saw enter the game as a joke but over time has consistently released good music, always changing his flow/style throughout each year and staying relevant even with everybody hating on him.

Also, idk why people hate on Drake so much for being commercial, atleast when he goes pop he does it solo. Better then putting out shit music beside Taylor Swift/Lady Gaga like Kdot does.

As for Kanye, I get what he did in the past and how he added to what rap is today but people really need to stop dick riding him for all the things he did 5+ years ago. Everything since MBDTF has been trash, hes completely retarded now and I think he proved that through Yeezus and everything since that. Hes like another Lil B, people are gonna troll away and pretend to like his new shit only because of how much they liked him in the past, and lets not mention the fact that Kanye's lyricism is on the same level as Young Thug.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
This year has hands down been Drakes in popularity (IYRTITL, WATTBA, Meek Mill Beef, Hotline Bling, Etc) Would I call him the best rapper in the game in terms of Production,putting together a cohesive album, & Lyricism? No. That would probably have to go to Kendrick. (unless drake drops VFT6 this year which could still happen). In terms of putting together catchy songs that have hits & being on top of 100 Billboard then yes, he is the best.

Posted Image

Twisted

Twisted
    • RSN:TWLSTED
    • IRC:twisted
Isnt katy perry the best rapper in the world?

Mafia

Mafia

Professional Hater

• RSN:Drunk San
    • IRC:[CP]Andre / [op]swagster
Just read this shit after my midterm

Won't be responding/ever talking to anyone in this thread.
Cya faggots

Posted Image

http://preggophilia.com/

<[op]swagster> ur lucky bvg talked to me because i was this close to getting every op member out of cp

Posted Image

Spoiler

Nubmemories

Nubmemories
    • RSN:nubmemories
    • IRC:nubmemories

View PostDoopy, on 29 October 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

This year has hands down been Drakes in popularity (IYRTITL, WATTBA, Meek Mill Beef, Hotline Bling, Etc) Would I call him the best rapper in the game in terms of Production,putting together a cohesive album, & Lyricism? No. That would probably have to go to Kendrick. (unless drake drops VFT6 this year which could still happen). In terms of putting together catchy songs that have hits & being on top of 100 Billboard then yes, he is the best.

Drake lyrics are easy to follow. And whenever he drops a song with bars you notice it. He drops all types of songs. And how are you not going to credit him for putting out a cohesive album that him and future made in 6 days. That album is for turning up and i enjoyed it a lot, just wished more drake was on there. TPAB, did not appeal to me at all it was too jazzy for me, like i said before, GKMC was the complete album that kendrick put out. TPAB is a play, while GKMC is a storytelling album.
Sales drake dominants, hits drake dominants, everything he dominants except for lyrics. I dont consider him as a baller ass rapper but i definitely do consider him as one of the best artist right now.
His rapping ability, and singing ability i rate both at 3.5/5. But, when you can combine that as well as he does. That dude is versatile.
Kendrick is a better lyricist than drake dont get me wrong. Its just that drake drops more appealing music kendrick ever will. Hes just doing his thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users