Rank Appreciation

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
CP have the best ranks in the game, our mentality of community first and everything will follow is why our our members are the most loyal guys in the game.

Our community is so strong because everybody bonds together in one huge group, theres no egos that seperate 1 group of people from the other, which is why at the end of the day you fight even harder because you know the guy standing next to you is not a random guy you met on Runescape but an actual friend.

Give a shoutout to the following people along with anybody who you think contributes in any way to the clan, doesn't necessarily have to be a rank.

Don't be a bitch, the amount of work our ranks do to keep our community strong is unparallel to any other Runescape community in the game.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
Why do people assume that CP has the best community? We only think of it as great because we've molded into it. It's not great to a random person, but to the people who stay for the right reasons. IMHO we have a pretty shitty community. Tons of flames, tons of ddos, tons of shitposting. We condone scammers. And we welcome back people who have let with the intention of damaging the clan. heh?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Nawrus

Nawrus

Big Cheese

• RSN:NAWRU5
    • IRC:`AnT|Nawrus
Hahahahah earmuffs back at it again with the shit post

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Tainted_One

Tainted_One

God Emperor

• RSN:Tainted One
    • IRC:Tainted_One

WE LOVE OUR RANKS DON'T WE

DONALD TRUMP - NOT RACIST BUT #1 WITH RACISTS

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted Image

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

@Sam - When you first joined I was extremely skeptical due to my arrogance and lack of being able to trust you. Right from the start you showed anybody with any doubt that you're a Corrupt Pure for life whether they like it or not. The amount of work you did when you first joined is the whole reason we reached that #1 spot for those consecutive months in a row, even now you put in the same amount of effort which is really admirable. No matter what people say you've always stuck to your own path and made a name for yourself in your own way. I think Sam is by far the most liked CP leader in our history because of how down to earth he is, his ego is non existent which is something rare to find on the internet. A friend first and a leader after, you wont find another rank like this anywhere in the community.

@Drunk -  My brother for life, grew up with him for the past 7 yrs of my life, hes impacted me irl more then he knows. If I had half the confidence that @Drunk does I'd probably be president of Bangladesh.

@Jasper - I remember when you first joined CP and leaked for those several months, after you'd left you were probably #1 on my hitlist for people I'd tie down to a chair irl and make them watch me touch their mother. After you returned and and gave your full effort in CP is when I realized how big of a factor you can be when improving a clan. All the different things you do to make CP better overall, whether its keeping our trips steady or working on our members/community, it all adds up and shows every day, especially when you're not on. I just wish you I didn't have the level of arrogance I had before and worked with you to like CP when you first joined because you would have fit in perfectly with our rank structure back then. ( CP closed CT )

@%Inu - So much banter, so little time. Inu is probably one of the nicest guys I've met on the internet. Hes always a fountain of wisdom you can go to when you need advice on anything no matter what the issue is. The amount of knowledge Inu has in clanning combined with his mature mentality is what makes him one of the best ranks in the game to this day. He never lets his ego get to him and he'll always fight for the clan no matter how bad things look. Since joining CP, Inu has influeneced
the clan evey step of the way, always adding in on what he thinks would work or a new way at approaching things. I just wish I fought for you more to join CP when you were in IR, oh well atleast we got to pound you, equally as good

@%Zack - I remember when CV first joined us and I first started getting to know @$Zack, @$Laos, and the others. In the beginning I didnt give you guys that much thought because you guys were suppose to be just +1s from CV. But damn was I wrong, the jump you guys made from being the guys who joined with CV into full on Corrupt Pures was the whole reason we look at the CV merge as a massive success because we got you guys in the end. Zack is  one of those guys who you would hate to be against you but you'll love if he considers you his friend. Went from being a lvl 55 mass recruit in CV into one of our pillar guys, great example of what any member can be if he gets the right guidance and motivation.

@%Htown - The guy @$Htown was 3 years ago compared to who he is now is unrecognizable. Forest is one of those guys who you see in game fighting alongside you and just get that much more confidence that your clan is winning the fight. The level of arrogance and pure pride he has for the clan is something that's so contagious that he'll motivate you to want to be better. You have to have that type of attitude if you want #1, just utmost confidence in your own ability and in your clan members, always willing to put in the work too.

@ - I cannot remember for the life of me when @ joined because I feel like hes been in CP for years. The way you just meshed into the clan and made it your own all by yourself is what every rank hopes to see a member do when they join.  Hes one of the huge pillars in our community who gets everybody involved, no matter what the time or event he'll do/say something to make the clan feel even more like a family. You've improved 100 folds as a caller and member, not to mention you're one of our clans biggest role models on what being CP is about. As of late the amount of you've stepped up is something everybody has noticed, guys like you are what it means to be a Corrupt Pure.

@$Luke - We all know how much you've put into CP, nothing more to mention about that, but  seeing you grow up from an emo 11 yr old boy into the man you are today makes me see you like my little bro every time I get on. For however long I can remember you've always had an unparallel confidence that tells everybody around you that this guy knows what hes talking about. You are 100x more open minded and also 100x less egotistic then your brother, which is also something I'll always admire. I feel like a huge part of who you are as a person today is due to me and the way I've guided you for a large part of your life. You're welcome.

@Ted - I knew you'd come back the second you left, the way your wired completely goes hand in hand with CP. When you first joined I honestly thought you were just another try hard who wanted attention in the clan but was I wrong. From day 1 to now you're the same person, somebody you can count on when the clan needs you there, whether its calling or making our community feel more like home. As of late I've realized how chill of a guy @Ted is, people misinterpret him only because he doesnt give a fuck about the people who hate on him. Step up like you were when you first joined, you're a huge key to our success.

@Jordai - My son,  who you were when you first joined compared to who you are now is unbelievable. Joined CP as a timid britbong from Leeds and turned into a full on hype beast who can take on anybody in any arguement. The amount you've learned and improved on is something that doesn't ever happen with people your age and the amount of potential you have is something you need to realize yourself. I do think Jordai is the chosen one, the next guy who will be the face of CP, it all depends on how much he believes in his ownself.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

View PostEarmuffs, on 24 March 2016 - 11:02 AM, said:

Why do people assume that CP has the best community? We only think of it as great because we've molded into it. It's not great to a random person, but to the people who stay for the right reasons. IMHO we have a pretty shitty community. Tons of flames, tons of ddos, tons of shitposting. We condone scammers. And we welcome back people who have let with the intention of damaging the clan. heh?
Nice troll, I'm starting to think you're a EOP spy

Everything you said happens in every other clan but 100x worse. When you say 'tons of --- ', its hilarious because not once can I remember somebody getting away with any of the shit you said unless its somebody who went completely mental.

Join TLP/EOP and you'll see first hand what it means to be in a cancerous community, ranks who will ddos/phish you based on your banks worth lmao.

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

Doglet

Doglet
    • RSN:Doglet
    • IRC:Doglet
Hello everybody I want to thank you all for accepting me as I am. I know I'm not the best dog breeder, but you're all feeling me. I'll take this award not just for myself but also for my little dog since he just turned 3 years old. Imagine having a dog, He's a very smart golden retriever, and he loves his crunchy food. Every time you open the pantry he goes nuts.Now take your golden retriever to the grocery store. Show him that you're picking the food from a shelf. Tell him that the food was made in a far away factory, and delivered to this store. Let him watch you hand over money for the food, and explain to the dog that you worked for that money, and now you're exchanging that money for goods. Your very smart dog is standing right there, he sees the whole transaction right in front of his eyes, but what percentage of it all is actually perceived and understood? 0%. Zero. None. You could repeat that same process every day, and it would still be zero percent You, sir, are that dog. And this world, and the goings on inside it, are the grocery store. Just because you only understand what happens when the pantry opens doesn't mean there aren't people who are able to understand how the dog food is made.

That said, I appreciate y'all.

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Inu

Inu
    • IRC:Inu

View PostEarmuffs, on 24 March 2016 - 11:02 AM, said:

Let's be honest earmuffs, without you I wouldn't be so rich so idc what you say fam you're my hero.

View PostDoglet, on 24 March 2016 - 11:30 AM, said:

Hello everybody I want to thank you all for accepting me as I am. I know I'm not the best dog breeder, but you're all feeling me. I'll take this award not just for myself but also for my little dog since he just turned 3 years old. Imagine having a dog, He's a very smart golden retriever, and he loves his crunchy food. Every time you open the pantry he goes nuts.Now take your golden retriever to the grocery store. Show him that you're picking the food from a shelf. Tell him that the food was made in a far away factory, and delivered to this store. Let him watch you hand over money for the food, and explain to the dog that you worked for that money, and now you're exchanging that money for goods. Your very smart dog is standing right there, he sees the whole transaction right in front of his eyes, but what percentage of it all is actually perceived and understood? 0%. Zero. None. You could repeat that same process every day, and it would still be zero percent You, sir, are that dog. And this world, and the goings on inside it, are the grocery store. Just because you only understand what happens when the pantry opens doesn't mean there aren't people who are able to understand how the dog food is made.

That said, I appreciate y'all.

LOL

Thanks for all the compliments, but truly the clan couldn't work if we weren't all on the same page. Let's continue to do what we do, members and ranks alike, so that we can keep shitslapping retards.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users