• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV

View PostEarmuffs, on 24 March 2016 - 11:02 AM, said:

Why do people assume that CP has the best community? We only think of it as great because we've molded into it. It's not great to a random person, but to the people who stay for the right reasons. IMHO we have a pretty shitty community. Tons of flames, tons of ddos, tons of shitposting. We condone scammers. And we welcome back people who have let with the intention of damaging the clan. heh?

You forgot shit posting

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV

View PostDoglet, on 24 March 2016 - 11:30 AM, said:

Hello everybody I want to thank you all for accepting me as I am. I know I'm not the best dog breeder, but you're all feeling me. I'll take this award not just for myself but also for my little dog since he just turned 3 years old. Imagine having a dog, He's a very smart golden retriever, and he loves his crunchy food. Every time you open the pantry he goes nuts.Now take your golden retriever to the grocery store. Show him that you're picking the food from a shelf. Tell him that the food was made in a far away factory, and delivered to this store. Let him watch you hand over money for the food, and explain to the dog that you worked for that money, and now you're exchanging that money for goods. Your very smart dog is standing right there, he sees the whole transaction right in front of his eyes, but what percentage of it all is actually perceived and understood? 0%. Zero. None. You could repeat that same process every day, and it would still be zero percent You, sir, are that dog. And this world, and the goings on inside it, are the grocery store. Just because you only understand what happens when the pantry opens doesn't mean there aren't people who are able to understand how the dog food is made.

That said, I appreciate y'all.
LOL

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

Droopy

Droopy
    • RSN:imcringeirl
    • IRC:`droopy
i like cp

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Sam #1 recruiter
Drunk #1 caller
Jasper #1 leak-getter
Inu #1 motivational speaker
Zack #1 warrer/Dutch ddos tool v3.4
Htown #1 all around

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
Loved this guy @$Toxine for long time bruvva long time. Na forreal though, Toxine used to be the biggest cunt and I used to hate this guy for some of the shit he reel'd me with, i've learnt a lot from him and i'm really thankful, I feel like i've grown up a lot from when I first joined in 2014, Toxine taught me alot and he's probs one of the coolest, most humble guys i've ever met online.

As for ranks, zack joined like 2 months after you, one of my day 1 niggas that i'll always like, no matter if he ddoses me or not (he doesn't ddos) L0L
@$Inu this guy man.. ur a great guy and IR closed btw. ly inu my asian god.
@'Htown , ur a cool guy, haven't really got closed to you since you returned to rs. Ur still chill tho ;p
@$Sam , me and sam carried this clan 2k15 was ez, could say so much more but you already know ma nigga.
@$Jasper , stop reminding me about my vids u dutch fuck. @$Jasper always been a guy that you can talk to if u don't know anything. He's basically the leak god.
@Drunk - "USA #1" carries CP warring wise, hands down the best warlord i've ever had.

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
Why are all the depressed dead end shitposting cunts posting on the topic

heh

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned
wow no shoutout to the boy stoned i see how it is....

anyways, not a lot more i could add to those already posted, I would add in @$Fatal to that list for bringing me here and always having confidence in my ability to war and get better. And @Joey_Venom for making me feel at home in my first couple months here :3
Posted Image
Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
I'll hit this topic up after class.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Jasper

Jasper