Token of Appreciation

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

I have finally paid off all debts to everyone (owed approx ~$2,000/2B to people since December 2015, but no longer) and am feelin' good about it; glad to have been able to keep my word and be of service to so many of you guys out there. Because I am leaving the RuneScape game/community in the near future I want to show my appreciation:

Many thanks to everyone that has come to me for Fire capes, questing, power-leveling, account/gold sales, or anything else I have done for Corrupt Pures over the years.

@$Sam (0/1M claimed)

@$Jasper (0/1M claimed)

@$Inu (0/1M claimed)

@$Fatal @ @$Luke @ @$Shiny @ @$Ftw @Jordai @$Franco @$Kenny @$David @@Chain @$Charlie (0/13M claimed)

@Teboo @Ezena @Soufiane @Mwp @Connor (0/5M claimed)

@ @Super @Nisti @Sacred @3 Hit Lumbie (0/5M claimed)

@$Neal @Nawrus @Kirby @Mystonedstr @Tony` @Tristan @Fistpuncher @Misclique @ @$Jez (0/10M claimed)

@Saucedat (0/1M claimed)

@Zeros @ @Loola @Bomdiggidy @1819 (0/5M claimed)

@Eriik @cardinals v2 @Free Murdaa @Sesh @Moustacha  @Evan @SlugSorcerer @Earmuffs @Magerz @Nukem @M I I L F @Th3 Dictator @XekFam @Mqa  @Cronus @GoogleMyKo @Kuru @$Fullbuster @ @Rock Crab  @Another @Travis @A B B I Pker @Buttermage @Jimberino @Gilly @BurntEarlobe @Elve squatz @R O L O @Scorchii @Bodell @I Pk 4 Food @Higher Ranqe @Champ @H4WKEN @Shin @1389 @Sunny @Perra @Pita @Black Andre @M0m @Jordan` @Gava @Clay (0/45M claimed)

... and so many others (prior members, guests, name changers, YouTube fans, etc. whom I have not tagged here).

Special thanks to @$Merk for letting it all happen, and for inviting me into Corrupt Pures back in 2014!

Posted Image

To anyone that has been tagged, just know I am presenting each of you with 1000 Platinum tokens (worth 1000K coins) on April 1st, 2016. This is not an April Fool's Day joke, it just so happens to be when I am next paid, lol. You may claim it anytime the first weekend of April, and after that, I will use the remaining unclaimed money (out of 87M) to host a drop/trivia party for all of Corrupt Pures (likely to occur on April 3rd, 2016). Again, thanks to all you guys; you all literally contributed to financially funding my existence and making my life and RuneScape career so much better!

EOP ALWAYS WINS

EOP ALWAYS WINS
RIP noob

$Inu

Inu
    • IRC:Inu
We literally saved you

Omg Justin lmfao you are that good at killing jad lmfao

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cripzy

Cripzy

Your Fucking Daddy

• RSN:Rifa
    • IRC:[CP]Cripzy
damn im more hurt bout u quitting then happy for the drop party

Mqa

Mqa

AddyDaddy

• RSN:big boi mqa
    • IRC:[CP]mqa
RIP man :/ <3

Champ

Champ
    • RSN:M0OOO0OSIES
    • IRC:[CP]Champ
Thanks for all the fire capes you've done for me, one of if not the most trustworthy member in CP, good luck with what you decide to do next in your life.

Super

Super

See You Later :)

• RSN:Weazel
    • IRC:[CP]Super
thanks for being apart of the community man
and thank you for helping me with firecapes
good guy right here

#fearthegiants

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris
I THOUGHT THIS WAS GAY AND I READ IT LIKE I WAS TROLLING UNTIL THE DROP PARTY CAMEEEEEEEEEE

Justin, all seriousness man no trolls... You've been a really good guy and I'm glad that we met before you go bye bye. Ever since you and Megan @Mystonedstr met online with www.match.com to the moment you were in the hotel (obv playing runescape only kek) I knew you were a great man. I hope that what ever comes into your life after runescape, it's great. Until next week, because you won't quit.... good bye my friend.

- Officer Mailing Time

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Amusing

Amusing

Ciggy butt brain

• RSN:Chain Is Raw
    • IRC:[CP]Amusing

View PostMqa, on 26 March 2016 - 04:18 AM, said:

RIP man :/ <3

Posted Image