• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

Mystonedstr

Mystonedstr
    • IRC:[CP]Megan

View PostDisloyal, on 27 March 2016 - 12:23 AM, said:

I appreciate all the love, boys! :D

@

I'm probably going to do a drop/trivia party, actually. I think it would be cooler to ask questions and then handout rewards to the first person to answer correctly. I'll probably do a mix of dropping and questioning, and maybe something else if myself or anyone else can think of what else to do. :P

And yes, @Mystonedstr is bae. lol You're still the funniest troll and/or person I've ever met in my life though, @.

@

I don't use Skype, but here's some contact info (for anyone that wants it):

Spoiler

@Misclique

Haha, yeah, I actually do remember that. All good though; I know how hard it is to trust someone over the Internet, so no worries, lol. I'll be using anyone's unclaimed 1M for the drop/trivia party, bro; people like @Super and @Sacred probably do need it more than you! Heh.

@$Merk and @$David

Thanks babes, you two are the main Elders that I'd always looked up to. Glad to have been a part of your era and been able to enjoy both the game and community thanks to you both. I will also consider your 1M part of the group giveaway and such, which should be pretty intense, lol.

@$Wata

Lmao. That's my fault; the $22.50 was meant for @Mwp, not you. Check forum PM. Thanks.

@Earmuffs

Exactly, man. I'm glad you realize that, and I do appreciate all your lulz and giveaways you did for CP back in the day!

@Tristan

1. No. I gave up all other video games back in late 2014/early 2015; I only kept playing RuneScape because it's such a part of my childhood/life that it's hard to give up, but the time has finally come for me to do so. I didn't/don't want to spend my entire life wasting it on video games, so I am doing my best to overcome the addiction and do something more productive and meaningful with my time alive - no offense to you guys, it's just a personal thing, lol.

2. Maybe. I kind of want to entirely separate myself from the things that bring me back to video gaming, but if I am ever spending a bit of time online again, then I don't see why not.

3. Lol, no and I doubt I ever will, nor do I desire to. Seems like he has his own issues to deal with anyway.

4. My parents actually think I'm gay because they don't personally know me, they only know me as the kid they tried and failed to raise into exact copies of themselves, lol. But I am obviously straight, @Mystonedstr can confirm! ;)

#IAmSellingDisloyalPlzBuy LMAO  YOUR POOR MOM AND DAD

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

Tryhard RD Lela

Tryhard RD Lela
    • RSN:0 Ask
    • IRC:[Andre]
I love you @Disloyal <3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CHAIN IS MY WIFE
CP IS FOR LIFE
THATS HOW WE DO IT
FATAL IS #1
DRUNK NEEDS TO CLEAN HIS TEETH
IPKED IS BAWS
PUNCHIE IS BAWS
ALL  OPS R BAWS .

<15:52:34> "Don": exint?
<15:52:35> "Andre": gonna be there for inners?
<15:52:35> "Jordai": andre!
<15:52:38> "Jordai": u know
<15:52:39> "Jordai": don
<15:52:41> "Andre": no, im the legend andre.
<15:52:47> "Jordai": ^
<15:52:51> "Don": andre the 1 that
<15:52:54> "Don": was in supremacy?
<15:52:56> "[CP]Trae" pokes you: not admin no
<15:53:02> "Andre": dont you ever
<15:53:04> "Andre": disrespect me
<15:53:07> "Don": LOL
<15:53:08> "Andre": cp since 2010.

Camel

Camel
    • IRC:-
fuck im not tagged, rip 1M, im sorry that I didn't buy any fcapes from you coz I can do one on my own :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users