Homosexuality - The Debate

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Homosexuality Debate (21 member(s) have cast votes)

Accept Homosexuality?

1. Yes (14 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No (5 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

3. Partial (Please State A Valid Reason) (2 votes [9.52%])

Percentage of vote: 9.52%

Same Sex-Marriage

1. Full Marriage License (inc. Place Of Worship) (10 votes [47.62%])

Percentage of vote: 47.62%

2. Marriage License (Ex. Place of Worship) (1 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

3. Civil Partnership (5 votes [23.81%])

4. Illegal (5 votes [23.81%])

MSMs Allowed To Donate Blood?

1. Yes (11 votes [52.38%])

Percentage of vote: 52.38%

2. No (7 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. Partial (Please State A Valid Reason) (3 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman

View PostSaint Andrew, on 27 March 2012 - 01:17 PM, said:

I'm not understanding the blood donating, Anal Sex doesn't give a higher possibility to Hertro. You'll find there's as much Heterosexuals with HIV/AIDS. As you can see from these official statics, Females are most infected. Should we also stop females from donating, along with drug users? I'm going to donate blood when I'm 18, gay or not, If I can save a life I'm pretty sure the family isn't going to care? I'm proud to live in the only country in the world which lets gays donate.

Posted Image
© AVERT, 2011
I posted the wrong thing. I am influenced greatly by a Jehovah witness father and they don't believe in giving blood. So one of the influences the religion posed on me is  that giving blood is a sin. I don't hate gay niggas. I work with a gay dude and he's chill as fuck. I used to hate gay niggas but then I said fuck it!! They gay they gay. But I do hate cross dressers. Fuck them. and I was misinformed about the gays with higher averages of aids/HIV. Forgive me please. /:

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]

View Post-Batman-, on 29 March 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

I posted the wrong thing. I am influenced greatly by a Jehovah witness father and they don't believe in giving blood. So one of the influences the religion posed on me is  that giving blood is a sin. I don't hate gay niggas. I work with a gay dude and he's chill as fuck. I used to hate gay niggas but then I said fuck it!! They gay they gay. But I do hate cross dressers. Fuck them. and I was misinformed about the gays with higher averages of aids/HIV. Forgive me please. /:

I forgive you doe. :)

Most people still think it's only gays who have HIV/AIDS.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

My Gwas

My Gwas
    • RSN:Rated
this is stupid

the most powerful man 2 ever exist was correct when he attempted to eradicate the gays

he would've succeeded if he had more time, he was building a nation ready to conquer the world

there was a stage in their countries history where awards were given to women who were having lots of children, cos he knew he'd need large armies to sustain the world when he conquered it

he was a genius, hitler was right

as he said in his last memoirs before death, his only regret is that he did not have enough time to complete his goals
Posted Image

http://images.oddfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Man-With-No-Arms-No-Legs-Throws-Out-First-Pitch.png

$Andrew

Andrew

View PostMy Gwas, on 29 March 2012 - 12:22 PM, said:

this is stupid

the most powerful man 2 ever exist was correct when he attempted to eradicate the gays

he would've succeeded if he had more time, he was building a nation ready to conquer the world

there was a stage in their countries history where awards were given to women who were having lots of children, cos he knew he'd need large armies to sustain the world when he conquered it

he was a genius, hitler was right

as he said in his last memoirs before death, his only regret is that he did not have enough time to complete his goals

Firstly, I'm pulling you up on how bad your grammar is. Hitler was a hypocrite, he wanted to make the perfect race (Blond Hair, Blue Eyes), I hope you're this 'Perfect Race' because if not, you would be dead and you have no right coming to this topic talking about Hitler. I'm about to silence you with some Official stats.

Makes me sick how Homophobic people can be, I really hope this also doesn't include Racism, cause you seem too cocky.

Allies

Soviet Union (1941–45)
United States (1941–45)
British Empire
China(at war 1937–45)
Nationalist China
Communist China
France[nb 2]
Poland
Canada
Australia
New Zealand
South Africa
Yugoslavia (1941–45)
Greece (1940–45)
Norway (1940–45)
Netherlands (1940–45)
Belgium (1940–45)
Czechoslovakia
Brazil (1942–45)

Axis

Germany
Japan (at war 1937–45)
Italy (1940–43)
Hungary (1941–45)
Romania (1941–44)
Bulgaria (1941–44)
Thailand (1942–45)

Hitler was never going to conquer the world, your RuneScape warring skills will come in handy for this one

In Europe

- Germany and Italy tried to expand their empire too much, in North Africa, due to bad morale and Strategy The British And its colonies were able to repel the Axis at the Siege of Malta, Second Battle of El Alamein which was the Turning point in Africa, and the Battle of Britain which stopped the German advance into the west, the Germans and Italians were repelled from the Middle east by the British forces, and the Siege of Stalingrad which turned out disastrous for the Germans and stopped their advance into the east.

- German U-Boats attacked British merchant ships which proved effective at first until the British navy and merchant ships devised new ways of transport and defense of the merchant ships

- Germany and Italy was under constant bombardment by mainly the RAF and occasionally the US air force by the time of 1944 90% of German cities were destroyed.

In the Pacific

- The Empire of Japan underestimated the United States ability to make war in the Pacific.

- The Japanese defeat at the battle of the midway proved decisive for the American navy and turned the tide of naval warfare in the pacific

- The Japanese army lacked the resources to continue warfare and the British in Burma were decisively pushing the Japanese in Burma Back killing some 400.000 Japanese soldiers on their path, the US Army was capturing Island after Island getting ever closer to mainland Japan.

-The Chinese, Russians, And British were Liberating parts of China occupied by the Japanese.

For Both

- The Axis Powers were out numbered and out thought . While the Allies were poring more and more Troops into the war, the Axis were loosing ground and resources very quickly. The Germans were virtually surrounded in Europe and blockaded by the British, and the Russians coming in from the east killing 50% of the German army in the war, the Allies landing in Normandy rapidly Liberating France. And the Allies Steaming through Italy.

Another Viewpoint

No, that is not why they lost. Japan lost because it fought on three large scale fronts (China, India, and the pacific).

and Germany had some advanced technology. their tiger tank was basically a moving anti-tank gun. they lost because they invaded Russia, and they were horribly equipped for winter warfare, and had summer equipment when they invaded Russia. Why? Because Hitler thought they would fall before winter.

The Soviets played a key role in keeping the Germans occupied and taking Poland while the other allies liberated Paris. In the end, Russia invaded Berlin ended the war in Europe.
(VE day)
Note: There are comments associated with this question. See the discussion page to add to the conversation.

Are you a Christian?

Hitler killed people who we're so called 'Different' he didn't like change. Over 70,000,000 died due to this man. And your saying he's the greatest man to live? I find it funny how you have no evidence to back up what you said (how is he correct), should we also eradicate the people who don't like you?

If he had more time, we would have just kept killing his army. No need to thank me for this research, I think you do some before posting total bullshit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Andrew

Andrew
Bump! Because it's serious subject.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
Same sex marriage should not be appointed in a church. Because I thought that god like shunned gays right?

Posted Image

Spoiler

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne
Tbh,im personally trying to refrain from debates in general,so far im doing good. Wish you would've made a topic and i have seen this months ago,but as for now,soz :(..There is a handful of posts id like to respond to but wont :3

Just got a question that is not rhetorical... What do you say about a person "Lets name him Todd"..So Todd got a strong urge for raping and punishing women. He thinks about it 24.7 on the idea of just raping them against there will being totally dominant strongly infatuates him. Todd is fully aware it is lawfully wrong but still thinks about it and wants/tries to justify his actions badly because he knows there is certain consequences he can/will deal with..Do you suggest he should because his filthy body and corrupted mind/heart is begging for it and he personally doesn't see anything wrong from doing so whatsoever?Does it make it right to do because he says it is and wants to so-badly?

Just a question,yes or no...with an explanation for your choice if you wish.

Edited by Pop, 04 April 2012 - 01:07 AM.

Posted Image

$Andrew

Andrew

View PostPop, on 04 April 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

Tbh,im personally trying to refrain from debates in general,so far im doing good. Wish you would've made a topic and i have seen this months ago,but as for now,soz :(..There is a handful of posts id like to respond to but wont :3

Just got a question that is not rhetorical... What do you say about a person "Lets name him Todd"..So Todd got a strong urge for raping and punishing women. He thinks about it 24.7 on the idea of just raping them against there will being totally dominant strongly infatuates him. Todd is fully aware it is lawfully wrong but still thinks about it and wants/tries to justify his actions badly because he knows there is certain consequences he can/will deal with..Do you suggest he should because his filthy body and corrupted mind/heart is begging for it and he personally doesn't see anything wrong from doing so whatsoever?Does it make it right to do because he says it is and wants to so-badly?

Just a question,yes or no...with an explanation for your choice if you wish.

That's a sick way of you telling me you think homosexuality is lawfully wrong. It's off subject and in comparison, isn't even correct.

''Even though Racism is wrong, Paul still thinks about how he hates blacks.''

I'm even going to answer, because I can see where this is going. Come back on subject.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne

View PostSaint Andrew, on 04 April 2012 - 01:14 AM, said:

That's a sick way of you telling me you think homosexuality is lawfully wrong. It's off subject and in comparison, isn't even correct.

''Even though Racism is wrong, Paul still thinks about how he hates blacks.''

I'm even going to answer, because I can see where this is going. Come back on subject.

Hmm,i said im not trying to debate,simply asked the question and you refused an answer.Whichever answer lead to my anticipated point of asking such a question like the one i presented that wouldve been on topic

Edited by Pop, 04 April 2012 - 01:22 AM.

Posted Image

$Andrew

Andrew

View PostPop, on 04 April 2012 - 01:20 AM, said:

Hmm,i said im not trying to debate,simply asked the question and you refused an answer.Whichever answer lead to my anticipated point of asking such a question like the one i presented that wouldve been on topic

Not try to debate, but asked a question off-topic?

The way the 'question' is worded is all wrong. Whatever I answer, it's going to fall back on me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users