Quit my job .. Vegas weekend with girl from Tinder?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

$Wata

Wata

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็�

• RSN:W A T A
    • IRC:[CP]Wata

View PostMerk, on 26 October 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

View PostWata, on 26 October 2016 - 11:17 AM, said:

@Taneks don't listen to these virgins. Life is all about experiencing as much as you can before you die good or bad. Taking risks is part of it all. If you have 4k to blow I say do it. Most of these nerds will be playing runescape while you are fucking some tinder bitch in Vegas. Live while you are alive brother.
the point is you don't need to spend that $4000, especially if he doesn't know who tf she is. My boy can have a 100x better night Netflix and chilling with some Tequila shots on the side. If shes a freak and you're into her, do whatever you've want on the next encounter you have with her. You feel me
Nah brah that's some basic bitch shit. He can do that shit any other time. Money comes and goes 4k isn't shit. I'd much rather go gamble drink and fuck in Vegas than stay home to Netflix and chill lmao. Gotta have some sense of adventure or you'll live a dull life. What if you die? Would you rather have spent your last night drinking and watching Netflix or having a crazy random night in vegas with some bitch you barely know? Vegas was a blast for me I don't even miss that 5k I spent

Posted Image

$Blitze

Blitze

Soy Corrupto

• RSN:BD
    • IRC:[CP]Blitze

View PostJack, on 26 October 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:

View PostMerk, on 26 October 2016 - 09:25 AM, said:

I wouldn't go to Vegas

I'd invite her over to drink/chill and then fuck. See what she's like, in the future you can go to Vegas.

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper

View PostShiny, on 26 October 2016 - 08:12 AM, said:

bringing 4k with you for a trip over the weekend is just a no no lol. + you don't even know this girl wtf. I WOULD NEVER SPEND OVER 10 $ ON A GIRL THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW FROM TINDER WTF NIGGA

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex

View PostWata, on 26 October 2016 - 12:31 PM, said:

@Taneks don't listen to these virgins. Life is all about experiencing as much as you can before you die good or bad. Taking risks is part of it all. If you have 4k to blow I say do it. Most of these nerds will be playing runescape while you are fucking some tinder bitch in Vegas. Live while you are alive brother.
the point is you don't need to spend that $4000, especially if he doesn't know who tf she is. My boy can have a 100x better night Netflix and chilling with some Tequila shots on the side. If shes a freak and you're into her, do whatever you've want on the next encounter you have with her. You feel me
Nah brah that's some basic bitch shit. He can do that shit any other time. Money comes and goes 4k isn't shit. I'd much rather go gamble drink and fuck in Vegas than stay home to Netflix and chill lmao. Gotta have some sense of adventure or you'll live a dull life. What if you die? Would you rather have spent your last night drinking and watching Netflix or having a crazy random night in vegas with some bitch you barely know? Vegas was a blast for me I don't even miss that 5k I spent
Proof @$Wata is slow @$Merk

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

$Wata

Wata

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็�

View PostAlex, on 26 October 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

Alex this is proof all youve done in your highschool days is play runescape lmfao. Wtf are you doing spending everyday and weekend on runescape. Go make some friends retard. This clan and the people in it are no replacement for irl friends fucking loser

Posted Image

$Wata

Wata

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็�

View PostJasper, on 26 October 2016 - 01:13 PM, said:

View PostShiny, on 26 October 2016 - 08:12 AM, said:

bringing 4k with you for a trip over the weekend is just a no no lol. + you don't even know this girl wtf. I WOULD NEVER SPEND OVER 10 $ ON A GIRL THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW FROM TINDER WTF NIGGA
Lmao yeah the most I would do is buy the bitch dinner and drinks no way would I pay that hoe's way for a whole vegas weekend

Posted Image

$Mitch

Mitch

Slayin' EOP since 8/21/95

• RSN:Baesball
    • IRC:Mitch

View PostTed, on 26 October 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

View PostShiny, on 26 October 2016 - 10:39 AM, said:

@$Mitch hazard close ty for being a +1 in CP

Not sure which of the two of you need more of a ass whoopin'

you're both entirely ugly, especially you kevinbusta with ur gay ass snaps boii

fk outta here nappy roots listenin ass

#BBN | #Reds | #Mavs

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

SammyT

SammyT
    • RSN:67 LIVE CORN
    • IRC:n/a atm ill make account
Do it fucking yolo it

^Elder of Corrupt Pures

@Leader of Risk takers

@Founder of  Special Forces

@High Council of ExTinct

@High Council of  Currse

Council of Remedy

Founder of Prophecy

Taneks

Taneks
    • RSN:Taneks
    • IRC:CP

Hell ya that 's what im saying! I'm only young and have this few responsibilities once.... who cares if it's an ugly girl it's a free place to stay at and an excuse to visit somewhere cool ive never been. I decided I'll just got visit UMD (university of Duluth MN) and then go with a few people (also from tinder) to NDSU (North dakota)

Teboo

Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo

View PostWata, on 26 October 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

View PostAlex, on 26 October 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

Alex this is proof all youve done in your highschool days is play runescape lmfao. Wtf are you doing spending everyday and weekend on runescape. Go make some friends retard. This clan and the people in it are no replacement for irl friends fucking loser
lmfao get um @$Wata !!!

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users