Quit my job .. Vegas weekend with girl from Tinder?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila

View PostWata, on 27 October 2016 - 11:23 AM, said:

View PostLila, on 27 October 2016 - 04:43 AM, said:

View PostTaneks, on 26 October 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

View PostWata, on 26 October 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

View PostAlex, on 26 October 2016 - 02:10 PM, said:

View PostWata, on 26 October 2016 - 12:31 PM, said:

View PostMerk, on 26 October 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

View PostWata, on 26 October 2016 - 11:17 AM, said:

@Taneks don't listen to these virgins. Life is all about experiencing as much as you can before you die good or bad. Taking risks is part of it all. If you have 4k to blow I say do it. Most of these nerds will be playing runescape while you are fucking some tinder bitch in Vegas. Live while you are alive brother.
the point is you don't need to spend that $4000, especially if he doesn't know who tf she is. My boy can have a 100x better night Netflix and chilling with some Tequila shots on the side. If shes a freak and you're into her, do whatever you've want on the next encounter you have with her. You feel me
Nah brah that's some basic bitch shit. He can do that shit any other time. Money comes and goes 4k isn't shit. I'd much rather go gamble drink and fuck in Vegas than stay home to Netflix and chill lmao. Gotta have some sense of adventure or you'll live a dull life. What if you die? Would you rather have spent your last night drinking and watching Netflix or having a crazy random night in vegas with some bitch you barely know? Vegas was a blast for me I don't even miss that 5k I spent
Proof @$Wata is slow @$Merk
Alex this is proof all youve done in your highschool days is play runescape lmfao. Wtf are you doing spending everyday and weekend on runescape. Go make some friends retard. This clan and the people in it are no replacement for irl friends fucking loser

Did the same shit all my highschool just now beginning to live life
I understand what Wata is saying, but living life in the now is dumb, you can go to vegas other time when you can earn back that $4k, plus you won't be broke until you get a new job if you wait a bit
Im just saying thats what I would do. Its just the type of person I am. I dont let money govern as much of my life as It used to. As long as you keep making money youll be ok. $4k goes by so quick anyways it really isnt much. And plus I love to gamble thats the main reason I would go. Vegas is crazy man always a good time. You dont always have to live life in the now, in fact I agree that would be dumb, but sometimes life calls for it. Trust me my grandkids are gonna hear some crazy stories from grandpa Wata
Haha fair

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Chris

Chris
    • IRC:[CP]Chris

View PostJack, on 26 October 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:

View PostMerk, on 26 October 2016 - 09:25 AM, said:

I wouldn't go to Vegas

I'd invite her over to drink/chill and then fuck. See what she's like, in the future you can go to Vegas.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

]Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
Now that I've realized you're not a troll and are genuinely a extremely confused person, I will give you my best advice.

First of all you're retarded man, why would you ever spend that much money for somebody you dont know unless you get to own her for the next few hours.

Just go on craigslist, get a premium hooker for 2k, buy 1k of booze, and 1k of blow. Spend the next 6 hours going to pound town on that slut, do all types of freaky shit (facefucking,bondage,etc).

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

$Doozy

Doozy
    • RSN:Omfg Doozy
    • IRC:[CP]Doozy
Nah dude just have her over. Vegas can wait until you know her better

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users