30 replies to this topic

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom
Post all of his funny ass comments

I'll start

Seriously Pearl? Is this something that you guys think is acceptable to do in a clan? What happens when a new recruit comes into this channel and listens to this conversation? What do you think their initial impression of us is? Because I'll tell you the answer. ITS NOT A FUCKING GOOD ONE. You guys really need to look at yourselves and what you're contributing to this clan. How do we expect to recruit new people if flaming someone is part of our egos? Not everyone is like you guys. And we might lose some solid members from hearing constant flaming. I know it might be "fun" for you to flame, but it's not something that we should invite to our community. We need to make strides to better the reputation we have. Because if we keep this up, we're going to end up slumping like EOP or RD. is that what you want? Didn't think so.

Posted Image

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

• RSN:1440p
    • IRC:[CP]SZN
<00:50:34> "Earmuffs": Yo her bellybutton looks like it was literally parted by Moses

Posted Image

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue

View PostSZN`, on 03 April 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

<00:50:34> "Earmuffs": Yo her bellybutton looks like it was literally parted by Moses

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic

xL

Posted Image

LONDON #NW7

Posted Image

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

• RSN:LANE SW1TCH
    • IRC:[CP]Perry
MFW you get triggered by me so hard u need to make a topic

Ex-Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

$lpunchb4bys

lpunchb4bys

Get 39 Defence

• RSN:Mr Fuh Q
    • IRC:`Ploot
fuck pearl perry

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned

View PostBlue, on 03 April 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

View PostSZN`, on 03 April 2017 - 11:56 PM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

I never knew you, but you seem like a really nice guy. It really sucks that you have to part ways with us. I just wish you saw the error of your ways before this ever happened in the first place. Maybe you can use this time to really re-evaluate the consequences of too much horse play. It's just unfortunate that you were the one that were made an example of.
Posted Image
Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

Honestly Pearl. Can you not fucking flame sam? You realize that Sam used to be leader right? Not only does this show that he has the capabilities to organize a clan of 80+ people, but that he also has leadership qualities which can transfer over to his IRL personality. You should respect Sam because he was there for CP when we needed him. And tbh, if you keep flaming him, I'm going to consider stopping all communication with you. It's really offputting to have to be in this Teamspeak while someone is flaming a person who used to be leader.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
Persian Tom, you've opened my eyes to a real friendship. What we have, I almost cant describe it. It's something that I've longed for. It's something that I've craved for so long, and now that I finally have it, I never want to let go. I hope you also feel this way. Because then we can finally push our friendship into a whole new level. A Best Friendship. We can make each other happy with one another, and we can engage in actual conversations. I hope this is all a new experience for you, as it is for me too. I feel like you and I will be able to share a lot of memories in the time to come. I think that me and you should try to connect on a more intimate level to have this experience again. Do you agree? If so, I think we can do some socially acceptable activities as friends to further what we currently have. We can do so much for each other, but we both have to want it. This needs to be a team effort, or else we will just crash and burn. This is why I believe you should allow me to have access to your Runescape account. Giving me access to your account has so many benefits for both of us. Anytime you aren’t on, and there’s an event, I can change my nickname to yours. I can make you become the most active member in this clan. I can ensure that your name will be spread far across Varrock and the Wilderness. I wont let you down.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

View PostEarmuffs, on 04 April 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

Persian Tom, you've opened my eyes to a real friendship. What we have, I almost cant describe it. It's something that I've longed for. It's something that I've craved for so long, and now that I finally have it, I never want to let go. I hope you also feel this way. Because then we can finally push our friendship into a whole new level. A Best Friendship. We can make each other happy with one another, and we can engage in actual conversations. I hope this is all a new experience for you, as it is for me too. I feel like you and I will be able to share a lot of memories in the time to come. I think that me and you should try to connect on a more intimate level to have this experience again. Do you agree? If so, I think we can do some socially acceptable activities as friends to further what we currently have. We can do so much for each other, but we both have to want it. This needs to be a team effort, or else we will just crash and burn. This is why I believe you should allow me to have access to your Runescape account. Giving me access to your account has so many benefits for both of us. Anytime you aren’t on, and there’s an event, I can change my nickname to yours. I can make you become the most active member in this clan. I can ensure that your name will be spread far across Varrock and the Wilderness. I wont let you down.
LMFAO LMFAO
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users