Earmuff's Appreciation Topic

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

I KIT I

I KIT I
    • RSN:Gmaul Spec
    • IRC:[CP]Dougie
<00:50:34> "Earmuffs": Yo her bellybutton looks like it was literally parted by Moses

@SZN

SZN

Nothin like you lames

• RSN:1440p
    • IRC:[CP]SZN

View PostEarmuffs, on 04 April 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

Persian Tom, you've opened my eyes to a real friendship. What we have, I almost cant describe it. It's something that I've longed for. It's something that I've craved for so long, and now that I finally have it, I never want to let go. I hope you also feel this way. Because then we can finally push our friendship into a whole new level. A Best Friendship. We can make each other happy with one another, and we can engage in actual conversations. I hope this is all a new experience for you, as it is for me too. I feel like you and I will be able to share a lot of memories in the time to come. I think that me and you should try to connect on a more intimate level to have this experience again. Do you agree? If so, I think we can do some socially acceptable activities as friends to further what we currently have. We can do so much for each other, but we both have to want it. This needs to be a team effort, or else we will just crash and burn. This is why I believe you should allow me to have access to your Runescape account. Giving me access to your account has so many benefits for both of us. Anytime you aren’t on, and there’s an event, I can change my nickname to yours. I can make you become the most active member in this clan. I can ensure that your name will be spread far across Varrock and the Wilderness. I wont let you down.

I LOVE THIS GUY

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned

View PostSZN`, on 04 April 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

Persian Tom, you've opened my eyes to a real friendship. What we have, I almost cant describe it. It's something that I've longed for. It's something that I've craved for so long, and now that I finally have it, I never want to let go. I hope you also feel this way. Because then we can finally push our friendship into a whole new level. A Best Friendship. We can make each other happy with one another, and we can engage in actual conversations. I hope this is all a new experience for you, as it is for me too. I feel like you and I will be able to share a lot of memories in the time to come. I think that me and you should try to connect on a more intimate level to have this experience again. Do you agree? If so, I think we can do some socially acceptable activities as friends to further what we currently have. We can do so much for each other, but we both have to want it. This needs to be a team effort, or else we will just crash and burn. This is why I believe you should allow me to have access to your Runescape account. Giving me access to your account has so many benefits for both of us. Anytime you aren’t on, and there’s an event, I can change my nickname to yours. I can make you become the most active member in this clan. I can ensure that your name will be spread far across Varrock and the Wilderness. I wont let you down.

I LOVE THIS GUY

@Earmuffs will make cp great again
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

• RSN:LANE SW1TCH
    • IRC:[CP]Perry
@Earmuffs i will bully any and anybody in this clan who steps up to me including u dont get it twisted

Ex-Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Persian Tom

Persian Tom

King of Kings

• RSN:Bl o o d y
    • IRC:[CP]Persian_Tom

View PostSZN`, on 04 April 2017 - 12:01 AM, said:

I LOVE THIS GUY

Posted Image

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam

View PostPloot, on 03 April 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

fuck pearl perry

@Leader 2015-2017

$Jasper

Jasper