Recruiting Reward Program

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

What do you guys think of us implementing a recruiting reward program for Hero+ ranks recruiting newbies into CP? We could have a tracker somewhere on the forums and reward 1,000,000 coins to recruiters for every recruit that joins CP and eventually attains the rank of Advanced Member, which is when the recruiter would be rewarded.

Obviously a lot more brainstorming can go into this, but I think it would be much more noticeable and beneficial if more people had motivation to recruit, instead of relying solely on staff members. This also has potential to strengthen camaraderie within the clan, and see to it that CP prospers better than ever before.

Thoughts?

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
I think being recruited and attending both weekend trips should be enough to pay them

Posted Image

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton
Good idea!

Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
They removed Advanced through Legend seeing how a majority didn't give a fuck about progressing through ranks, so you wouldn't be able to wait on an Advanced member application.  A micromanaging rank would have to determine when to promote certain individuals once they meet a certain criteria, in which I highly doubt has been discussed yet.  Regardless, I think we only have a handful of active Hero through HoF that would actually consider recruiting.

It could be a great idea but it'd have to be extremely organized and consistently upheld, or it will fall through soon after.

-

My opinion?

We're so lenient, that we think asking new guys to fill out an application is too much nowadays.  We're literally an intro clan now, kids don't go out of their way to get returns and gear, they don't check back on their application to see how people react.  We literally tell a rando to intro and then member them, lmfao.  The professionalism behind that is laughable.  Also, we have 7 ranks in total, there has been 2 intros this past week, 1 being given member.  The quota of a simple 1 recruit a week between ranks isn't upheld so why implement more.  Ranks wouldn't be paid, so there shouldn't be any reward based recruiting systems implemented that could possibly devalue the responsibility of a rank needing to recruit.  In other words, if the idea behind this is to make it so members recruit and ranks don't have to, you'll have a bad time in the long run.

Another problem?  Don't recruit for +1's, you see where that left CP?  Rewards for recruiting screams +1s over quality.  Take the time to mold a dedicated member that will go out of their way to be apart of our community.  90% of the intros this past month haven't posted more than once or checked back to our forums, which means they're probably not in TeamSpeak or in the clan chat either.

My 2 cents.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned

View PostFatal, on 29 April 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

They removed Advanced through Legend seeing how a majority didn't give a fuck about progressing through ranks, so you wouldn't be able to wait on an Advanced member application.  A micromanaging rank would have to determine when to promote certain individuals once they meet a certain criteria, in which I highly doubt has been discussed yet.  Regardless, I think we only have a handful of active Hero through HoF that would actually consider recruiting.

It could be a great idea but it'd have to be extremely organized and consistently upheld, or it will fall through soon after.

-

My opinion?

We're so lenient, that we think asking new guys to fill out an application is too much nowadays.  We're literally an intro clan now, kids don't go out of their way to get returns and gear, they don't check back on their application to see how people react.  We literally tell a rando to intro and then member them, lmfao.  The professionalism behind that is laughable.  Also, we have 7 ranks in total, there has been 2 intros this past week, 1 being given member.  The quota of a simple 1 recruit a week between ranks isn't upheld so why implement more.  Ranks wouldn't be paid, so there shouldn't be any reward based recruiting systems implemented that could possibly devalue the responsibility of a rank needing to recruit.  In other words, if the idea behind this is to make it so members recruit and ranks don't have to, you'll have a bad time in the long run.

Another problem?  Don't recruit for +1's, you see where that left CP?  Rewards for recruiting screams +1s over quality.  Take the time to mold a dedicated member that will go out of their way to be apart of our community.  90% of the intros this past month haven't posted more than once or checked back to our forums, which means they're probably not in TeamSpeak or in the clan chat either.

My 2 cents.

this tbh, we really need to go back to an application system. How many people made the intro and never did anything for the clan? At least 75% of the new members lol. Need to do an inactivity sweep and then make applications again
Posted Image
Posted Image

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton

View PostStoned, on 29 April 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

-

My opinion?

My 2 cents.

this tbh, we really need to go back to an application system. How many people made the intro and never did anything for the clan? At least 75% of the new members lol. Need to do an inactivity sweep and then make applications again
Yeah i really think we should bring back the application system, most new members dont even have return sets and dont even know how to return fast etc

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Sure lol I guess?

These never do anything. I've never been a fan of them just purely because of that reason. Ranks should just try to go out of their way and try to recruit any pure they see when in-game.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostAnton, on 29 April 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

-

My opinion?

My 2 cents.

Yeah i really think we should bring back the application system, most new members dont even have return sets and dont even know how to return fast etc

That was deep, @$Fatal; thanks for sharing your input.

I agree though - any way we could see the reintroduction of applying for ranks and upholding certain standards as we did before?

@Moe

Moe

💯 💯

• RSN:The Boy
    • IRC:[CP]Moe

-

My opinion?

My 2 cents.

Agreed, nice input Fatal! In order to keep a track of our new members we have to have the application system back ASAP. Otherwise what Stoned said will occur, they will intro and then slowly be inactive and leave.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue
ppl stopped caring about ranks when the 'elder contracts' cameout and i was one of them after applying for advanced, hero, legend etc then seeing retards get auto elder lmao. The previous system worked well which can be reintroduced but don't think anyone cares now and some elders / members prob felt the same way i did that made them go inactive / demoralized / not caring anymore  etc

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012

Supreme Ownage

The Hatred

Fatality

AAO

Epidemic