Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostFatal, on 30 April 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

View PostChain, on 30 April 2017 - 03:24 PM, said:

View PostFatal, on 30 April 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

View PostChain, on 30 April 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

LMAO @Drunk @$Merk @$David @$Sam

You guys are virgins. Go recruit and train your accounts. Stop overthinking it. A contest won't work. It's up to you guys to make a difference and that difference is recruiting. An application system changes nothing.

I disagree entirely, an application system changes a lot.  Do we care about a 57 wc requirement anymore?  Do we care how many returns these w8 randoms have?  Do we care that none of these kids check back to the forums after an intro?  That's some mediocre ass shit that completely contradicts the reasoning behind clanning, lmfao.

I understand you posted to try and kyp these new ranks that are too afraid to express their opinion.. but my nigga.. you preaching the most mediocre shit possible, bruh.  The type of shit that make niggas like me think twice about staying active, continuing to support retardation.. waste of my time if you ask me.

Also, calling niggas virgins and cringe because they're discussing problems within the clan isn't really productive.  Don't undermine your own ranks opinions, lmfao.  Stop acting like know it alls my niggas, it's 2k17.. this clanning shit is easy as fuck when you have a formula to succeed, not the formula to fucking garner some hype by promoting every kid and then slump soon after.

Get a gripppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.
I literally have no idea what you're trying to say l0l

- Recruit people by getting them in TS
- Remind them when events are and to keep coming back in TS
- Tell them what stats they need eventually
- If they become a part of the community get them on the site

Sadly, no one has the motivation to recruit. :\ If you want Leader Fatal, you should talk to Tommy.

??? You should read through my previous posts and respond afterwards, it explains my view point thoroughly.

And btw, you're calling every rank who'd recruit cringe/virgins after they expressed their opinion, lmfao.  Think about it, bro.
shut up and recruit

Posted Image

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
Let's get like 20 staff members again.

#NeedHardWork

@Leader 2015-2017

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostChain, on 30 April 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

You guys are virgins. Go recruit and train your accounts. Stop overthinking it. A contest won't work. It's up to you guys to make a difference and that difference is recruiting. An application system changes nothing.

I disagree entirely, an application system changes a lot.  Do we care about a 57 wc requirement anymore?  Do we care how many returns these w8 randoms have?  Do we care that none of these kids check back to the forums after an intro?  That's some mediocre ass shit that completely contradicts the reasoning behind clanning, lmfao.

I understand you posted to try and kyp these new ranks that are too afraid to express their opinion.. but my nigga.. you preaching the most mediocre shit possible, bruh.  The type of shit that make niggas like me think twice about staying active, continuing to support retardation.. waste of my time if you ask me.

Also, calling niggas virgins and cringe because they're discussing problems within the clan isn't really productive.  Don't undermine your own ranks opinions, lmfao.  Stop acting like know it alls my niggas, it's 2k17.. this clanning shit is easy as fuck when you have a formula to succeed, not the formula to fucking garner some hype by promoting every kid and then slump soon after.

Sadly, no one has the motivation to recruit. :\ If you want Leader Fatal, you should talk to Tommy.

??? You should read through my previous posts and respond afterwards, it explains my view point thoroughly.

And btw, you're calling every rank who'd recruit cringe/virgins after they expressed their opinion, lmfao.  Think about it, bro.
shut up and recruit

LOL, aight that made me giggle.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostFatal, on 30 April 2017 - 04:06 PM, said:

View PostChain, on 30 April 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

shut up and recruit

LOL, aight that made me giggle.
*rubs hands*

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

My boy is way too ahead of his time, smh ... I don't know how other people don't understand you, bro. Makes perfect sense to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users