Main Clan Opinion Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic

Poll: Main (94 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote which fits you best.

1. I would remain CP and do what is needed of me if we became a main clan. (83 votes [90.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.22%

2. Voted I would bail on CP if we decided to become a main clan. I have stated my reason in a reply below. (9 votes [9.78%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.78%

Vote

Hon0r

Hon0r
    • RSN:Hon0 r
My honest opinion is WAIT let's see if any pure clans stay open so we can close them. Look at this way if we go main to early and other clans start having trips we will regret our decision. Let's stay active as a community and continue  practicing EoC among our selves or savage for any fights we can get. Once we are absolutely sure that no other pure clan is in existence and it's gaurenteed that the "pure community  won't come back then you will have my vote in going into a main clan.

*Edit If we do stay open as pure clan's the clans that closed we can possibly recruit them.

$8loodyarcher

8loodyarcher

Corrupt Forever.

View PostHon0r, on 28 November 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

My honest opinion is WAIT let's see if any pure clans stay open so we can close them. Look at this way if we go main to early and other clans start having trips we will regret our decision. Let's stay active as a community and continue  practicing EoC among our selves or savage for any fights we can get. Once we are absolutely sure that no other pure clan is in existence and it's gaurenteed that the "pure community  won't come back then you will have my vote in going into a main clan.

*Edit If we do stay open as pure clan's the clans that closed we can possibly recruit them.

Truth be told, pure clanning will never be the same. Pure clans will never again have weekly saturday F2P trips or P2P trips on sundays. New pure clans will never open and the current pure clans will never have another burst of activity. No one in runescape will ever create a new pure because pures in this new game are useless.

Its sad but its true.

We need to move on if we ever want to have any sort of fun in this game as a community.

| Corrupt Pures | Elder | Corrupt Since 09' | #Clan-CP |

Posted Image

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.

Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

Retired:

@High Council

2009-2012

Hon0r

Hon0r
    • RSN:Hon0 r

View Post8loodyarcher, on 28 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Truth be told, pure clanning will never be the same. Pure clans will never again have weekly saturday F2P trips or P2P trips on sundays. New pure clans will never open and the current pure clans will never have another burst of activity. No one in runescape will ever create a new pure because pures in this new game are useless.

Its sad but its true.

We need to move on if we ever want to have any sort of fun in this game as a community.

One can not simply predict the future. So let's wait and see what happens. Once we go main we can never go back. I'm just strongly suggesting we WAIT!!! maybe 3 clans stay open? You read it for your self FOE+MM+EOP they want to practice before getting a fight. The past updates in jagex suggested pures wouldnt survive!! BH Crator was one of those but pures made it through and survived please let's wait....

$Husky

Husky
    • IRC:[CP]Husky

View PostHon0r, on 28 November 2012 - 10:15 PM, said:

View Post8loodyarcher, on 28 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

Its sad but its true.

One can not simply predict the future. So let's wait and see what happens. Once we go main we can never go back. I'm just strongly suggesting we WAIT!!! maybe 3 clans stay open? You read it for your self FOE+MM+EOP they want to practice before getting a fight. The past updates in jagex suggested pures wouldnt survive!! BH Crator was one of those but pures made it through and survived please let's wait....

3 clans...thats it? that doesnt leave ANY room for events

Gay Pride
¬ Frozen Wuff¬

Posted Image

--Corrupt Since December 21st 2008--

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
i say we wait 2 weeks.

King Ryan

King Ryan
    • RSN:King of CP
    • IRC:[CP]LilRyan
Meh idk i just want activity again, and with 3 clans open (probably max) thats just honestly not going to happen

Posted Image

Everyone add me on FB

https://www.facebook...king.ryan.56679

[CP] "its not their fault they're better than us" - [IR]Zo

Awards

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5167/120208230025.png

Posted Image

Bloods of NY

Bloods of NY