I think everyone in the CP should think about their actions especially in TS.

Cp Ts New Members

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Camel

Camel
    • IRC:-

So I'd say about 5 days ago I introduced CP clan to a pure pker who I met when I was pking at west dragons. I told him about CP as a whole, how it works, trips etc. After a long chat I told him that he could join the CP channel to talk with me privately. We had a long chat and he was pretty positive about joining CP.

He then went afk for a while, after he came back I had already went offline and he had decided to go and talk to other ppl in the TS. But the behavior he received from CP members was  unacceptable, at least in my opinion. With his own words: "I came into teamspeak and just got flamed by 10 ppl lol."

Now I know the flaming and talking shit to other CP members is like an on going joke and I proceed to do it myself sometimes. But when a new member is about to join the clan, and doesn't know that it's like an on going joke with us you should treat him with respect, if you want him to join our clan. I think we all should think about what we say to new ppl when they're about to join our clan, and be supportive and helpful towards them instead of flaming and putting them down.

Sadly this person said afterwards that he "doesn't like how the clan works, everyone is rude." Now I know this doesn't mean of- course all ppl, but if we want ppl to join our clan the first impression of it should be good and positive instead of flaming and rude. :)

I don't know whether this post should be in this section but yeah lol. :)

- I am Camel :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Jasper

Jasper

Més Que Un Clan

• RSN:AFC AJAX
    • IRC:[CP]Jasper
Retarts!

Ex @High Council 2014 - 2017

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards
Spoiler

Camel

Camel
$Sam

Range Gear

Range Gear
    • RSN:MithrilGlove/Praymordial
    • IRC:None atm
If you're sensitive on the internet he doesn't belong here anyway.

Camel

Camel

View PostRange Gear, on 27 January 2016 - 07:07 AM, said:

If you're sensitive on the internet he doesn't belong here anyway.
I get your point but if your first impression about a clan is that you get flamed on shit ton I'm sure it wouldn't make you feel very welcome to the clan... :) I'm sure the guy didn't take it personally or it won't harm his life in any way but it's just something to think about mate 8)

$Sam

Sam

Best There Is

• RSN:Slowkid
    • IRC:[CP]Sam
Well I know who the guy is personally.
He shouldn't be taking it to heart or personally. Also people should give a good first impression. Ask him to give it another go if not o well.

@Leader 2015-2017

$Blitze

Blitze

Soy Corrupto

• RSN:BD
    • IRC:[CP]Blitze
I dont know who was involved in that, or how true that is, but PLEASE, LETS BE MATURE AND RESPECT EVERY 1

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Wata

Wata

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็�

• RSN:W A T A
    • IRC:[CP]Wata

View PostJasper, on 27 January 2016 - 06:49 AM, said:

Retarts!

Posted Image

$Wata

Wata

ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็�

• RSN:W A T A
    • IRC:[CP]Wata

View PostBlitze, on 27 January 2016 - 07:32 AM, said:

I dont know who was involved in that, or how true that is, but PLEASE, LETS BE MATURE AND RESPECT EVERY 1

Posted Image

Connor

Connor
    • RSN:C_H_4_N_C_E
    • IRC:[CP]Connor

View PostBlitze, on 27 January 2016 - 07:32 AM, said:

Posted Image

Corrupt Since 2008

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cp, Ts, New Members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users