I think everyone in the CP should think about their actions especially in TS.

Cp Ts New Members

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Nawrus

Nawrus

Big Cheese

• RSN:NAWRU5
    • IRC:`AnT|Nawrus

View PostRange Gear, on 27 January 2016 - 07:07 AM, said:

If you're sensitive on the internet he doesn't belong here anyway.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Nisti

Nisti
    • RSN:N i s t i
    • IRC:[CP]Nisti
6/5

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kevyn

Kevyn

#SicEm

• IRC:.

View PostWeeee, on 27 January 2016 - 10:47 AM, said:

View PostHtown, on 27 January 2016 - 10:45 AM, said:

oh well, don't have time for soft bitches

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

We Only Own

We Only Own
    • RSN:Faded_Dripz
    • IRC:We Only Own
I agree w/camel, sometimes kids are flaming their clanmates or prospective clanmates way too much

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn
We have some immature people but not everybody is perfect.

Posted Image

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk
You retards saying "It's the internet" are a bunch of fucking morons. Yes, the internet has assholes, but when someone completely NEW is trying to join a Runescape clan, they don't think to themselves "If they flame, it's only because it's the internet, not because they dislike me". You idiots are so hyp'd on kyping each other, it came to the point where several people have already been bullied from CP (Jordai/Victory/Ted). Whether or not they started it first, you kicked the ball back to them instead of just letting it fly past you.

Inb4 this gets deleted, but most of this flaming comes from Sam, Bloody, Marcus. Never have I ever witnessed Luke, or Shiny, or Ricke, or Runescapk, or Mailing time or Tony ever randomly flaming someone.

And to the people saying "We don't need him", get a fucking grip. We're at a point where any person we can get is valuable. Now I'm not saying that we're struggling, but it doesn't hurt to get some more support out in the mossies. Especially when we have legends who intentionally skip trips/preps but still maintain their rank. (marcus).

You guys have to realize, CP isn't the only clan he can choose from. Some of you may say that he should join TLP or FOE, but maybe some people don't join clans based on performance, but they join for the community and the people in it. They don't care how big they pull on weekends. They just want to have people to turn to when they're on Runescape. I didn't stay in CP under the impression that we would be one of the biggest pure clans alive. I was around when MM and FOE were dominating. But I joined because I liked the people in it, and I liked that I was able to join in my free time and know that I was a part of something.

tl;dr stop trying to kyp every single second of your life. You gain nothing out of it, and you lose everything from it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
give me his name ill be nice to him

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Laos

Laos

Rice Picker

• RSN:Pure Laos
    • IRC:[CP]Laos
if you cant take the flame or take it too seriously you shouldn't be clanning because 9/10 times you get on ts/irc or forums you'll get flamed anyways. Lmao. #beaver

Proud member of #Beaver

Posted Image

Posted Image

Camel

Camel
    • IRC:-

View PostEarmuffs, on 27 January 2016 - 12:00 PM, said:

You retards saying "It's the internet" are a bunch of fucking morons. Yes, the internet has assholes, but when someone completely NEW is trying to join a Runescape clan, they don't think to themselves "If they flame, it's only because it's the internet, not because they dislike me". You idiots are so hyp'd on kyping each other, it came to the point where several people have already been bullied from CP (Jordai/Victory/Ted). Whether or not they started it first, you kicked the ball back to them instead of just letting it fly past you.

Inb4 this gets deleted, but most of this flaming comes from Sam, Bloody, Marcus. Never have I ever witnessed Luke, or Shiny, or Ricke, or Runescapk, or Mailing time or Tony ever randomly flaming someone.

And to the people saying "We don't need him", get a fucking grip. We're at a point where any person we can get is valuable. Now I'm not saying that we're struggling, but it doesn't hurt to get some more support out in the mossies. Especially when we have legends who intentionally skip trips/preps but still maintain their rank. (marcus).

You guys have to realize, CP isn't the only clan he can choose from. Some of you may say that he should join TLP or FOE, but maybe some people don't join clans based on performance, but they join for the community and the people in it. They don't care how big they pull on weekends. They just want to have people to turn to when they're on Runescape. I didn't stay in CP under the impression that we would be one of the biggest pure clans alive. I was around when MM and FOE were dominating. But I joined because I liked the people in it, and I liked that I was able to join in my free time and know that I was a part of something.

tl;dr stop trying to kyp every single second of your life. You gain nothing out of it, and you lose everything from it.
Thanks man, couldn't agree more! <3

Earmuffs

Earmuffs

Yes

• RSN:5 v 5
    • IRC:[CP]Earmuffs_Pk

View PostLaos, on 27 January 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:

if you cant take the flame or take it too seriously you shouldn't be clanning because 9/10 times you get on ts/irc or forums you'll get flamed anyways. Lmao. #beaver
Nice bunk

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cp, Ts, New Members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users