$Neal

Neal

Bucket-Team

• RSN:Nea l
    • IRC:[CP]Neal

View PostEarmuffs, on 30 May 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:

View PostAmusing, on 29 May 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

@Drunk do you love me now?
RESPECT TO ALL THE 39 DEFERS THAT LOVE CP!
GO GET 30-39 DEF RETARDS
@$Blitze exception because hes been a real nigga from day 1
Posted Image

Why the fuck are you not finishing the potions you drink? How you gunna ruin a 4 dose potion when you have a 2 dose potion right there? smh
It's called decanting fam

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Luke

Luke

Elder Contract Lawyer

• RSN:Realtor
    • IRC:[CP]Luke

View PostSoufiane, on 30 May 2016 - 10:57 AM, said:

View PostRicke, on 29 May 2016 - 05:23 PM, said:

View PostLila/Josh, on 29 May 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 29 May 2016 - 05:16 PM, said:

what an embarrassing fucking topic, you leave to join every other pure clan to realise thise one is the best, then u talk about supporting ur clan? I dont buy your bullshit, just stunningly embarrassing.
Lol Ricke going in
I dont lick anyones ass... just @$Luke 's on Fridays but that beyond the point....
exposed

wtf thought this was private

and u got kypered by the rickster, and hes right u do leave every clan u join lol but gj

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips
lol pure clan drama
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

$Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Instead of my money got longer my Defense got Longer

• RSN:Garyy Oak
    • IRC:[CP]Ash

View PostZack, on 30 May 2016 - 06:23 PM, said:

lol pure clan drama

still waiting for my invite to AB fam

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips

View PostAsh Ketchum, on 30 May 2016 - 07:31 PM, said:

View PostZack, on 30 May 2016 - 06:23 PM, said:

lol pure clan drama

still waiting for my invite to AB fam
Get good son
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

Amusing

Amusing

Ciggy butt brain

• RSN:Chain Is Raw
    • IRC:[CP]Amusing

View PostEarmuffs, on 30 May 2016 - 11:22 AM, said:

View PostAmusing, on 29 May 2016 - 05:07 PM, said:

@Drunk do you love me now?
RESPECT TO ALL THE 39 DEFERS THAT LOVE CP!
GO GET 30-39 DEF RETARDS
@$Blitze exception because hes been a real nigga from day 1
Posted Image

Why the fuck are you not finishing the potions you drink? How you gunna ruin a 4 dose potion when you have a 2 dose potion right there? smh
Was after a p2p trp eat me

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostFatal, on 29 May 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View PostAlex, on 29 May 2016 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostAmusing, on 29 May 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

what an embarrassing fucking topic, you leave to join every other pure clan to realise thise one is the best, then u talk about supporting ur clan? I dont buy your bullshit, just stunningly embarrassing.
@Ricke say wahtever you want , i couldnt careless on your opinions anyone who knows me properly knows what im about, yeah i fucked up ive hopped clans before? im a retard you dont need to reasure me that i am ,
i wouldnt be waking up for every prep / weekend trip if i didnt wanna be here,
i like you so i dont want beef, but if you take the time to think about why i came back then you wont comment that shit and if you still dont beleive me ill prove to you that im worthy to be here even though im already member,
i wanna be good with everyone and that includes you so the grind begins ty for the motivation
It's alright I wouldn't listen to anyone who skips trips every weekend and lets his clan down to go zulrah

Alex... that's something JV would say.  Words of wisdom, don't go out of your way to instigate problems.

Sincerely, the realest nigga of them all.

On topic, everybody makes mistakes.. forgiveness comes when the person in question has learned from the mistakes they made.  Until then, it's tough love whilst they're in the process of proving themselves.

Now, everybody love everybody.  WE'RE A FAMILY.

''You can say what you want, but making a topic about how you got 39def is making you this great supporter of the clan ? If you wanna support the clan you stay with it, you dont give up even if it's a rough period, you work your way up the rankings, you help out the clan in any way possible and become a rank to further helping the clan. Sure 30 def does help out the clan but you were not the guy who should've made this kind of topic with this kind of title. To me your acting like you've done more then the rest in here.

But sure ull get ur chance to prove urself, some are easier to prove yourself to then others.''

~ Ricke

He didnt last a week, Jordai v2.

Called it.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Juan

Juan
    • RSN:ADlDAS
    • IRC:[CP]Juan
Probably get it tomorrow
Posted Image
Posted Image

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex

View PostRicke, on 08 June 2016 - 02:01 AM, said:

View PostFatal, on 29 May 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

View PostAlex, on 29 May 2016 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostAmusing, on 29 May 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

@Ricke say wahtever you want , i couldnt careless on your opinions anyone who knows me properly knows what im about, yeah i fucked up ive hopped clans before? im a retard you dont need to reasure me that i am ,
i wouldnt be waking up for every prep / weekend trip if i didnt wanna be here,
i like you so i dont want beef, but if you take the time to think about why i came back then you wont comment that shit and if you still dont beleive me ill prove to you that im worthy to be here even though im already member,
i wanna be good with everyone and that includes you so the grind begins ty for the motivation
It's alright I wouldn't listen to anyone who skips trips every weekend and lets his clan down to go zulrah

Alex... that's something JV would say.  Words of wisdom, don't go out of your way to instigate problems.

Sincerely, the realest nigga of them all.

On topic, everybody makes mistakes.. forgiveness comes when the person in question has learned from the mistakes they made.  Until then, it's tough love whilst they're in the process of proving themselves.

Now, everybody love everybody.  WE'RE A FAMILY.

''You can say what you want, but making a topic about how you got 39def is making you this great supporter of the clan ? If you wanna support the clan you stay with it, you dont give up even if it's a rough period, you work your way up the rankings, you help out the clan in any way possible and become a rank to further helping the clan. Sure 30 def does help out the clan but you were not the guy who should've made this kind of topic with this kind of title. To me your acting like you've done more then the rest in here.

But sure ull get ur chance to prove urself, some are easier to prove yourself to then others.''

~ Ricke

He didnt last a week, Jordai v2.

Called it.
@Ricke wins again

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users