$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal

View PostAlex, on 29 May 2016 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostAmusing, on 29 May 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 29 May 2016 - 05:16 PM, said:

what an embarrassing fucking topic, you leave to join every other pure clan to realise thise one is the best, then u talk about supporting ur clan? I dont buy your bullshit, just stunningly embarrassing.
@Ricke say wahtever you want , i couldnt careless on your opinions anyone who knows me properly knows what im about, yeah i fucked up ive hopped clans before? im a retard you dont need to reasure me that i am ,
i wouldnt be waking up for every prep / weekend trip if i didnt wanna be here,
i like you so i dont want beef, but if you take the time to think about why i came back then you wont comment that shit and if you still dont beleive me ill prove to you that im worthy to be here even though im already member,
i wanna be good with everyone and that includes you so the grind begins ty for the motivation
It's alright I wouldn't listen to anyone who skips trips every weekend and lets his clan down to go zulrah

Alex... that's something JV would say.  Words of wisdom, don't go out of your way to instigate problems.

Sincerely, the realest nigga of them all.

On topic, everybody makes mistakes.. forgiveness comes when the person in question has learned from the mistakes they made.  Until then, it's tough love whilst they're in the process of proving themselves.

Now, everybody love everybody.  WE'RE A FAMILY.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Hick

Hick
    • RSN:hick savage
    • IRC:[ru] hick
eek

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostFatal, on 29 May 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

what an embarrassing fucking topic, you leave to join every other pure clan to realise thise one is the best, then u talk about supporting ur clan? I dont buy your bullshit, just stunningly embarrassing.
@Ricke say wahtever you want , i couldnt careless on your opinions anyone who knows me properly knows what im about, yeah i fucked up ive hopped clans before? im a retard you dont need to reasure me that i am ,
i like you so i dont want beef, but if you take the time to think about why i came back then you wont comment that shit and if you still dont beleive me ill prove to you that im worthy to be here even though im already member,
i wanna be good with everyone and that includes you so the grind begins ty for the motivation
It's alright I wouldn't listen to anyone who skips trips every weekend and lets his clan down to go zulrah

Alex... that's something JV would say.  Words of wisdom, don't go out of your way to instigate problems.

On topic, everybody makes mistakes.. forgiveness comes when the person in question has learned from the mistakes they made.  Until then, it's tough love whilst they're in the process of proving themselves.

Haha my nigga Fatal, me and Amusing had a bonding session on teamspeak for like 30 minutes, we're all gucci :) Just had to explain further and he had to give his opinion, we got to know eachother better and im sure he will be a good member :) It seemed like a personal attack when in fact it wasent at all, I just had to give him my words that he needs to hear so he can finally move on from the past and focus on the future.
I let him know it wasent a personal attack and that it's just the actions im flaming not the person behind them. He agreed to some points and understood where I came from so we bonded.

We both came out as winners and it will all be good from here.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
Morale of the story, AlexWaar wins again.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Welcome to the big dick club. Can I get some +1's in the chat

Posted Image

Posted Image

Amusing

Amusing

Ciggy butt brain

• RSN:Chain Is Raw
    • IRC:[CP]Amusing

View PostRicke, on 29 May 2016 - 08:57 PM, said:

View PostFatal, on 29 May 2016 - 08:20 PM, said:

Haha my nigga Fatal, me and Amusing had a bonding session on teamspeak for like 30 minutes, we're all gucci :) Just had to explain further and he had to give his opinion, we got to know eachother better and im sure he will be a good member :) It seemed like a personal attack when in fact it wasent at all, I just had to give him my words that he needs to hear so he can finally move on from the past and focus on the future.
I let him know it wasent a personal attack and that it's just the actions im flaming not the person behind them. He agreed to some points and understood where I came from so we bonded.

We both came out as winners and it will all be good from here.
confirmed , ricke is my nig :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Amusing

Amusing

Ciggy butt brain

• RSN:Chain Is Raw
    • IRC:[CP]Amusing

View PostSam, on 29 May 2016 - 05:36 PM, said:

Congrats.
ty bro

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex

View PostDrunk, on 29 May 2016 - 09:05 PM, said:

Welcome to the big dick club. Can I get some +1's in the chat
+1

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

$Neal

Neal

Bucket-Team

• RSN:Nea l
    • IRC:[CP]Neal
Welcome to the big leagues

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image