grats

Posted Image

Amusing

Amusing

Ciggy butt brain

• RSN:Chain Is Raw
    • IRC:[CP]Amusing

View PostRicke, on 29 May 2016 - 05:16 PM, said:

what an embarrassing fucking topic, you leave to join every other pure clan to realise thise one is the best, then u talk about supporting ur clan? I dont buy your bullshit, just stunningly embarrassing.
@Ricke say wahtever you want , i couldnt careless on your opinions anyone who knows me properly knows what im about, yeah i fucked up ive hopped clans before? im a retard you dont need to reasure me that i am ,
i wouldnt be waking up for every prep / weekend trip if i didnt wanna be here,
i like you so i dont want beef, but if you take the time to think about why i came back then you wont comment that shit and if you still dont beleive me ill prove to you that im worthy to be here even though im already member,
i wanna be good with everyone and that includes you so the grind begins ty for the motivation

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nate

Nate

#bucket-team

• RSN:Papi Nawrus
    • IRC:[CP]Nate or `Nate

View PostAmusing, on 29 May 2016 - 05:45 PM, said:

what an embarrassing fucking topic, you leave to join every other pure clan to realise thise one is the best, then u talk about supporting ur clan? I dont buy your bullshit, just stunningly embarrassing.
@Ricke say wahtever you want , i couldnt careless on your opinions anyone who knows me properly knows what im about, yeah i fucked up ive hopped clans before? im a retard you dont need to reasure me that i am ,
i like you so i dont want beef, but if you take the time to think about why i came back then you wont comment that shit and if you still dont beleive me ill prove to you that im worthy to be here even though im already member,
i wanna be good with everyone and that includes you so the grind begins ty for the motivation

all that matters is that hes home and opened his eyes. take a chill pill we are all cp.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex %Council of Leet Tactics (closed)

Ex %Officer of Activation (closed)

Ex +Oldschool of Massacre (closed)

Ex %Elite of Conviction V1 (inactive)

Current +Retired of Corrupt Pures

~Corrupted Since 2013

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

You can say what you want, but making a topic about how you got 39def is making you this great supporter of the clan ? If you wanna support the clan you stay with it, you dont give up even if it's a rough period, you work your way up the rankings, you help out the clan in any way possible and become a rank to further helping the clan. Sure 30 def does help out the clan but you were not the guy who should've made this kind of topic with this kind of title. To me your acting like you've done more then the rest in here.

But sure ull get ur chance to prove urself, some are easier to prove yourself to then others.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Get 30-39 and max out boys

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Super

Super

See You Later :)

• RSN:Weazel
    • IRC:[CP]Super
well on a good note congrats @Amusing thanks for the support brother =] we appreciate it,
to the rest of the 1 def shitters train up get 20-39 defence

#fearthegiants

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Amusing

Amusing

Ciggy butt brain

• RSN:Chain Is Raw
    • IRC:[CP]Amusing

View PostRicke, on 29 May 2016 - 06:14 PM, said:

You can say what you want, but making a topic about how you got 39def is making you this great supporter of the clan ? If you wanna support the clan you stay with it, you dont give up even if it's a rough period, you work your way up the rankings, you help out the clan in any way possible and become a rank to further helping the clan. Sure 30 def does help out the clan but you were not the guy who should've made this kind of topic with this kind of title. To me your acting like you've done more then the rest in here.

But sure ull get ur chance to prove urself, some are easier to prove yourself to then others.
Agreed man somtimes i my brain just aint functioning properly espicially at 4 in the morning, my apologies no offence was intended

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

17_

17_
    • RSN:17
    • IRC:_17

Lmfao SAV

@Amusing know ur fucking place u fat Aussie virgin geek ur perm camped every prep gl kiddo

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex

It's alright I wouldn't listen to anyone who skips trips every weekend and lets his clan down to go zulrah

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex

View Post17_, on 29 May 2016 - 07:54 PM, said:

Lmfao SAV

@Amusing know ur fucking place u fat Aussie virgin geek ur perm camped every prep gl kiddo
thanks 4 ip

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users