Another Idea about Ranking System

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Another Idea about Ranking System (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you encourage creating a new rank for people who put in work for the clan?

1. Yes (20 votes [76.92%])

Percentage of vote: 76.92%

2. No (6 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

Would you encourage removing excess ranks like Legend, Hero, Elite, Advanced and just have Member rank in addition to the new rank?

1. Yes (11 votes [42.31%])

Percentage of vote: 42.31%

2. No (15 votes [57.69%])

Percentage of vote: 57.69%

Vote

$Potter

Potter
    • RSN:JackPotter
    • IRC:[CP]Potter
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your participation and helpful feedback from my “Addition to the Ranking System Proposal.”  One of the comments was unique, and I thought it could be a cool thing.  @$Andrew the Jester said “Take away this Legend-Hero shit and make everyone a member. People who do stuff gets like another higher member rank.”

I thought this was an interesting concept and think it could be beneficial to the clan.  If we take away advanced, elite, hero, legend and maybe even hall of fame rank and made everyone a member it would be a much simpler way of giving meaning to ranks. People who are inactive would get retired rank.

In addition to abolishing those ranks and making all of those people members, we would create a new rank for members who step up and show that they really care about the clan. This rank would be for prospective officers/council members. Also, teamspeak would look a lot cleaner, and we might have the same amount of members as elders for once!

ONE MORE THING: @$Inu brought to my attention that a lot of members would get butt hurt over losing their rank, and the time to make such a drastic change isn’t now.  If you think this is a good idea, please vote yes, but it will not be implemented for a long time if at all.  After the summer, people will start to be inactive and then it would be a good time to make a change like this or my other ranking system proposal.

Please vote in the poll above and let me know what you guys think.  Also, add comments and concerns below.  If you guys think this idea would do more harm than good we can continue editing my last proposal.

Thank you for your time :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Super

Super

See You Later :)

• RSN:Weazel
    • IRC:[CP]Super
this would make everyone feel more equal i guess

#fearthegiants

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Soufiane

Soufiane

More than a clan

• RSN:Croxous
    • IRC:[CP]soufiane
nice topic

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
the work you put into this clan will be notice by the ranks/elders. If we decide that you have potential than we will officially rank you otherwise I don't think its a good idea for a new ranking system. Focus on recruiting and getting better individually/quality.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV
How it's formatted right now Legend, Hero, Elite, Advanced are more like signs of respect. Someone is a hero because he's been in the clan for 4+months not because he scouts every trip or something like that.

We're one of the only clans that are completely open minded about giving anyone people rank. example...If an advance member goes above and beyond for the clan...when a council is needed... he'll be promoted instead of the legend that doesn't do anything besides attend trips.

Also making new ranks is dumb, if someone is worthy of a rank, they'll be promoted to officer/council...we don't have a set # predetermined when promos roll around. We could have 10 we could have 2. All depends on the amount of ppl that are worthy of such a rank.

wrote this fast lemme know if u want me to explain in more detail.

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

Nawrus

Nawrus

Big Cheese

• RSN:NAWRU5
    • IRC:`AnT|Nawrus
basically what i get from t heese threads - your desperate for a rank so ur not getting elder or council so u want a new one made lol

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Super

Super

See You Later :)

• RSN:Weazel
    • IRC:[CP]Super

View PostJoey Venom, on 12 July 2016 - 11:52 AM, said:

How it's formatted right now Legend, Hero, Elite, Advanced are more like signs of respect. Someone is a hero because he's been in the clan for 4+months not because he scouts every trip or something like that.

We're one of the only clans that are completely open minded about giving anyone people rank. example...If an advance member goes above and beyond for the clan...when a council is needed... he'll be promoted instead of the legend that doesn't do anything besides attend trips.

Also making new ranks is dumb, if someone is worthy of a rank, they'll be promoted to officer/council...we don't have a set # predetermined when promos roll around.

#fearthegiants

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

$Deziqn

Deziqn

duck your taco

• RSN:deziqn

View PostShiny, on 12 July 2016 - 11:50 AM, said:

the work you put into this clan will be notice by the ranks/elders. If we decide that you have potential than we will officially rank you otherwise I don't think its a good idea for a new ranking system. Focus on recruiting and getting better individually/quality.

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned
good thought but no1 will be happy with it and therefore won't happen.

I applaud your creativity/time and effort on this post though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Potter

Potter
    • RSN:JackPotter
    • IRC:[CP]Potter

View PostNawrus, on 12 July 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

basically what i get from t heese threads - your desperate for a rank so ur not getting elder or council so u want a new one made lol

I'm not desperate for a rank, nor do I want a rank at the moment.  I want to make Cp the best clan it can be with the time I have.  I don't have much time right now so if creating new, innovative ideas for the clan is all I can do then I will, like I've been doing.  How is your post helping Cp?  Ask yourself, what have you been doing for the betterment of Cp?  Arguments between clan members is nothing but negativity, why would you bring this upon us?  Go back to single pking in W25 if this is all you're going to do on forums.

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users