Another Idea about Ranking System

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

Poll: Another Idea about Ranking System (26 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you encourage creating a new rank for people who put in work for the clan?

1. Yes (20 votes [76.92%])

Percentage of vote: 76.92%

2. No (6 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

Would you encourage removing excess ranks like Legend, Hero, Elite, Advanced and just have Member rank in addition to the new rank?

1. Yes (11 votes [42.31%])

Percentage of vote: 42.31%

2. No (15 votes [57.69%])

Percentage of vote: 57.69%

Vote

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV

View PostStoned, on 12 July 2016 - 12:10 PM, said:

good thought but no1 will be happy with it and therefore won't happen.

I applaud your creativity/time and effort on this post though.

nice avatar

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$The Wolf

The Wolf

View PostPotter, on 12 July 2016 - 12:20 PM, said:

View PostNawrus, on 12 July 2016 - 12:03 PM, said:

basically what i get from t heese threads - your desperate for a rank so ur not getting elder or council so u want a new one made lol

I'm not desperate for a rank, nor do I want a rank at the moment.  I want to make Cp the best clan it can be with the time I have.  I don't have much time right now so if creating new, innovative ideas for the clan is all I can do then I will, like I've been doing.  How is your post helping Cp?  Ask yourself, what have you been doing for the betterment of Cp?  Arguments between clan members is nothing but negativity, why would you bring this upon us?  Go back to single pking in W25 if this is all you're going to do on forums.

@Nawrus my parents are in Scotland right now, don't make me get them to smack you! =p

Play nice lads we fam<3

Alex

Alex

it ain't a ting

• RSN:AlexWAAR
    • IRC:[CP]Alex
I agree somewhat.

These ranks come within time, but I could care less if you've been in CP for a year and do nothing to benefit the clan.

[13:26] <@Zachary|0mg> why did we run from cp

[13:24] <@[CT]Colin> ask cp for a pkri lol

[13:24] <@[Foe]Zack> we won't beat cp lol

Teboo

Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo
I stopped caring when everyone got free elder lmao

Overall none of this will work becuase kids striving for rank will just see new kids with auto rank

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned

View PostTeboo, on 12 July 2016 - 12:30 PM, said:

I stopped caring when everyone got free elder lmao

Overall none of this will work becuase kids striving for rank will just see new kids with auto rank

this too lol

it is what it is
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Inu

Inu
    • IRC:Inu
It's good to have this discussion now. We're currently #1 right now so anything to destabalize the clan will be bad at this point, but this may be a possible alternative in the future after elder season is done.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nawrus

Nawrus

Big Cheese

• RSN:NAWRU5
    • IRC:`AnT|Nawrus

View PostJoey Venom, on 12 July 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:

basically what i get from t heese threads - your desperate for a rank so ur not getting elder or council so u want a new one made lol

I'm not desperate for a rank, nor do I want a rank at the moment.  I want to make Cp the best clan it can be with the time I have.  I don't have much time right now so if creating new, innovative ideas for the clan is all I can do then I will, like I've been doing.  How is your post helping Cp?  Ask yourself, what have you been doing for the betterment of Cp?  Arguments between clan members is nothing but negativity, why would you bring this upon us?  Go back to single pking in W25 if this is all you're going to do on forums.

@Nawrus my parents are in Scotland right now, don't make me get them to smack you! =p

Play nice lads we fam<3

i wasnt flaming u jack i was just putting it out there lol. dont get upset its all love

yeh what teboo said no one cares about rank anymore after all these free elders

also @ were bouts r your parents

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Ryan

Ryan
    • RSN:Damage Pl0x
    • IRC:[CP]Ryan
I think the auto elder is genius. I probably wouldn't have made the move to cp without it. And not because I wanted the elder rank but because it's going to be hilarious shitting on all the mad kids who talk about it. It's brough a lot of solid members who might not have regularly joined.

Inactive kids who just took the rank because they're rank hungry will be easy and swiftly spotted out and removed. Those who make cp their home will be a great addition.

As for the new ranking system I'm not in support of this one. Clans have tried this and in theory it seems like a good idea but it's boring and gets old. Also what are you going to do when 20+ people are active great members?  Basically bring it back to the current ranking system

Current CP Contracted Enforcer - u frik around u get fuckd

Nawrus

Nawrus

Big Cheese

• RSN:NAWRU5
    • IRC:`AnT|Nawrus
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

$The Wolf

The Wolf

View PostNawrus, on 12 July 2016 - 12:56 PM, said:

View PostJoey Venom, on 12 July 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:

Play nice lads we fam<3

i wasnt flaming u jack i was just putting it out there lol. dont get upset its all love

yeh what teboo said no one cares about rank anymore after all these free elders

also @ were bouts r your parents

They're walking around the highlands right now =p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users