Who would win: 40 450lb Silverback Gorilla Alpha Males vs. The Entire UFC Roster (500 fighters)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick
    • RSN:Paved
    • IRC:[CP]Tederick

View PostSix, on 28 September 2016 - 08:26 AM, said:

View PostLuke, on 28 September 2016 - 08:19 AM, said:

View PostDrunk, on 28 September 2016 - 12:57 AM, said:

I think the UFC fighters honestly. The ratio the humans have would be too large for the Gorillas.

The only person with a brain has the same response as me.

Gorillas have no fucking tactics, just brute strength. If all of the UFC fighters focus on one, its donezo. Gorillas are fucking strong but theyre not some unstoppable killing machine, they don't just take punches to the face like a fucking wall. UFC fighters also aren't weak, their whole lives are built around fighting. Sure, some UFC fighters may die from one blow to the face, but gorillas are retarded and get scared easily so all you have to do is just pick em off one by one.

@$Six @$Fatal @Drunk @Ricke @Alex @Ted
ask?
None found

Lmfao Harambe and his brothers would fucking smash the UFC fighters

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk

View PostTed, on 28 September 2016 - 11:18 AM, said:

I think the UFC fighters honestly. The ratio the humans have would be too large for the Gorillas.

Gorillas have no fucking tactics, just brute strength. If all of the UFC fighters focus on one, its donezo. Gorillas are fucking strong but theyre not some unstoppable killing machine, they don't just take punches to the face like a fucking wall. UFC fighters also aren't weak, their whole lives are built around fighting. Sure, some UFC fighters may die from one blow to the face, but gorillas are retarded and get scared easily so all you have to do is just pick em off one by one.

ask?
None found

You're on drugs. Say that to Connor Mcgregors face.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fat Eop Lil Nick

Fat Eop Lil Nick
    • RSN:Paved
    • IRC:[CP]Tederick

View PostDrunk, on 28 September 2016 - 02:51 PM, said:

View PostTed, on 28 September 2016 - 11:18 AM, said:

ask?
None found

You're on drugs. Say that to Connor Mcgregors face.
Lmfao you're underestimating a Gorilla's strength

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

Shut the fuck up, what kind of bait comment is this? The only way harambe was taken out was through a gun, all those people around were just looking, just like the UFC fighters will look when they take them out 1 by one. Nigga those UFC fighters got no brain either, they've been punched so fucking much in their head that they barely have braincells left to mix their own proteinshake. I would not be surprised if the UFC fighters turned on eachother just because they talk so much shit to eachother. It's not the military it's UFC braindead fighters.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Luke

Luke

Elder Contract Lawyer

• RSN:Realtor
    • IRC:[CP]Luke

View PostRicke, on 29 September 2016 - 09:19 AM, said:

Shut the fuck up, what kind of bait comment is this? The only way harambe was taken out was through a gun, all those people around were just looking, just like the UFC fighters will look when they take them out 1 by one. Nigga those UFC fighters got no brain either, they've been punched so fucking much in their head that they barely have braincells left to mix their own proteinshake. I would not be surprised if the UFC fighters turned on eachother just because they talk so much shit to eachother. It's not the military it's UFC braindead fighters.

LOL this had me dying but its fucking 12 ufc fighters vs one gorilla, ufc fighters got this

and besides black belts in 3 different fighting forms = no brain?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostLuke, on 04 October 2016 - 02:33 PM, said:

LOL this had me dying but its fucking 12 ufc fighters vs one gorilla, ufc fighters got this

UFC FIGHTERS GOT NO BRAIN DOE

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Lila

Lila

Per Mare Per Terram

• RSN:L i l a
    • IRC:[CP]Lila

View PostRicke, on 04 October 2016 - 03:48 PM, said:

500 of them though, they don't need to be that smart do they?

Posted Image

Awards & Gifs:

Spoiler

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Luke

Luke

Elder Contract Lawyer

• RSN:Realtor
    • IRC:[CP]Luke

View PostLila, on 04 October 2016 - 03:58 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 04 October 2016 - 03:48 PM, said:

500 of them though, they don't need to be that smart do they?
Thank you Lila

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users