Like for TBH!!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
Toxine- You are the realest man. I remember when you first joined, and you first started calling and I appreciated you calling much more than I did drunk or honey because you would congratulate those that did shit right rather than gripe about the niggas that did shit wrong. I loved you since the moment you came to this clan and to this day you are one of my favorites. You always know how to keep the clan in check and you do it so fast it's amazing. You are also funny as fuck, but i never seen ur irls yet so i probably wouldn't be your friend in real life.. Sorry.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

Pat- You are the best clan ally we have bludd. You never been to an event yet you have more votes on our awards than some of our other members l0l. I feel like you are taking my spot of funniest member in CP. But wait till i come back and i make u cry ='[ cuz im that real. You too real fool I love u and the Corrupt Choir's fake ass music keep em coming =]!! also glad u love our community<3 we enjoy u!!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

LatKUZ- IDK too much about you since you're new and I'm inactive, but for u to even fill out that 50 question long application you must be REAL. I hope that we can get to know eachother mad good doe. Also I saw ur vid with Pat and was laik look at that nigga der.. =] L0l hope you're enjoying CP as much as I did when I first joined <3 (:

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

Saint Andrew- Probably the gayest nigga in this clan. l0l I love you andrew alot. Not because you're gay, but because you're gay. I love that you stand up for what you believe in and have done proper research, and still continue to do so to prove wrong to the nay-sayers of homosexuality such as myself. You honestly have opened my eyes, and my heart to accept homosexuals. Before you and husky I would deny them all jsut because of their sexual preferences. But not fuck it. I don't care, just fuck the gays that dress like females. I think you're a big ASSpect to this clan and I enjoy having you here so much, I missed u when you went inactive, and even when I flame it's only to hear you laugh =] because I love hearing people laugh!!<3

Posted Image

Spoiler

Musl1m F T W

Musl1m F T W

View Post-Batman-, on 03 April 2012 - 10:55 PM, said:

nigga, you gotta click like this..

Posted Image

$Andrew

Andrew
    • RSN:Sica
    • IRC:[-Andrew-]

View Post-Batman-, on 03 April 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

Saint Andrew- Probably the gayest nigga in this clan. l0l I love you andrew alot. Not because you're gay, but because you're gay. I love that you stand up for what you believe in and have done proper research, and still continue to do so to prove wrong to the nay-sayers of homosexuality such as myself. You honestly have opened my eyes, and my heart to accept homosexuals. Before you and husky I would deny them all jsut because of their sexual preferences. But not fuck it. I don't care, just fuck the gays that dress like females. I think you're a big ASSpect to this clan and I enjoy having you here so much, I missed u when you went inactive, and even when I flame it's only to hear you laugh =] because I love hearing people laugh!!<3

You've just put the biggest smile on my face. :wub:

Mad respect!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Batman

Batman

God

Musl1m- Bacon neck ass nigga, Losing niggas you called a pile on in a miniwar ass nigga, Leave CP for Fatality ass nigga, Leave CP for Zenith ass nigga, Leave CP for Intense Redemption ass nigga. l0l You are for real one of my favorite people in this clan. Too bad my phone broke or I'd hit u up right now tbh.. But yo, I when I saw you liked it my face lit up cuz i was bout to rag on your ass but then I was like nahh this is to be honest, so let me be honest. I was disappointed when you left, cuz i had no body to fuck around with like we fucked around. You are for real one of the closest people to me in this community and I love u bro =] If you ever need something hmu. You got the number<33(:

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

Batman- It's obvious who is the best member in this clan.. I don't mean to take anyones glory but umm I won at least 6 spring awards so all u hates can s m d. I am too raw. Even during inactivity im better than u. l0l jk I'm coming back soon.. My activity has been increasing, I have saturdays off now so i'll be making all saturdays. same as sunday.<33

Posted Image

Spoiler

$8loodyarcher

8loodyarcher

Corrupt Forever.

you doing mine doe?

| Corrupt Pures | Elder | Corrupt Since 09' | #Clan-CP |

Posted Image

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.

Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

Retired:

@High Council