Like for TBH!!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
8loodyarcher- I tried to skip past u since u gave chain a mean ass nicely thought out TBH, than I got that little ass bullshit fragmented sentence. But l0l here u are man. You and peter and Dpur3 were cool as fuck yo. I appreciate you guys being my highcouncil and I think you guys didn't deserve it, but once you had it you utilized your authority with perfection, and you did learn what you needed to learn and quick. You catch on fast, and you will do great in life I can sense it already. You're not judgemental which is amazing, but i also notice you like brazil. Fuck brazil. They have the worst government. But if they didn't I would move there.<3 I love u nigga hope that you make good things come out of ur bright future.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

Meowy- I'm quite unsure how u did not win most annoying member of CP. l0l0l0l But for real your sister sounds sexy as fuck and even though i have a gf i want to see what she looks like so i know if she's bangable or not =]
I also wanna let u know that i miss having to mute you for screaming loud as fuck, and then cursing at your mom for no reason. You were too real, I respect you. I love u and miss u too<3

Posted Image

Spoiler

Meowy

Meowy
Meowy- I'm quite unsure how u did not win most annoying member of CP. l0l0l0l But for real your sister sounds sexy as fuck and even though i have a gf i want to see what she looks like so i know if she's bangable or not =]
I also wanna let u know that i miss having to mute you for screaming loud as fuck, and then cursing at your mom for no reason. You were too real, I respect you. I love u and miss u too<3

lol man <3 ps shes 14 but hey i bet shes tight
I support David for Leader

Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

My nigga FRANCO- I couldn't believe that you hacked a CP member, leaked to eop and then left. But you know fuck that cuz u back I mssed u nig. You are one of the best 4nrs in this caln and ur so active. I know you dno't like me because i flamed you all the time in ts for nt using ur mic, but nigga u pussy for not using ur mic. <3 welcome back man doe. I love u forever with ur ugly argentina ass.!!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

View PostRagginAKA Meowy, on 03 April 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

lol man <3 ps shes 14 but hey i bet shes tight
shitt she too young nigga,, she sounded like she was 16 =[

Posted Image

Spoiler

Pop

Pop
    • RSN:L0L
    • IRC:Pop_R1ne
slouch ass.
Posted Image

Batman

Batman

God

Pop R1ne- l0l nigga u lost my fave account =[ but fuck it. You are one of the coolest people in this clan hands down, you search up the most random, and insane sick minded shit but it's all good. I guess if i need advice on how to lift I can go to you and atm I need advice on how to lift. I miss spending time with you key and luffy in ts bagging on anyone for anything l0l. You are for real super cool #Thick nigga

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:

View PostRagginAKA Meowy, on 03 April 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

i bet shes tight
THATS YOUR SISTER BRO!

Posted Image

Mash

Mash

Camel Rider

• RSN:-
    • IRC:[CP]Mash
i liked it.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

[16:56] @[[Cigarollo]]> we blamed u [16:56] <@[[Cigarollo]]> for fi's hackings [16:56] <@[[Cigarollo]]> we were like [16:56] <@[[Cigarollo]]> mash single handedly slumped this clan into oblivion

View PostSantana, on 27 December 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

Mash is king, auto accept.

$Sil3nt

Sil3nt
<3 liked

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sil3nt

RSN: CP1337696969

Clan: Corrupt Pures

Posted Image

Posted Image