Dying shit game

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-
As most of us know lately big clans like ancient fury and damage incorporated has been closed and those are actually clans what make sense in the main scene and they were big and respectable clans with great history (atleast di was) so here we can see again that
this game and community is not gonna be better ONLY WORSE and this game will never be good again or worth playing

Pure scene is still called as active scene because there will always be 15years old kids who dont have money to buy good pc so they keep playing rs which means that they make new pure clans every week/monthly and we all know what it means for the quality of those clans and the scene when the average age of community is around 15

Clans what supposed to be good years ago like final ownage are now terrible with brainless kids in the leadership who are supposed to be slaves only in clan (high councils etc) they actually started this fake 1def scene movement by following steps of the biggest shit hole
clan called critical damage which is paki immigrant based zero quality mid level main clan in the lpc scene who trolled everyone into their new scene because their main tactic is alot of more effective when other clans are fighting as 1def pures and they are on tanks (tanks didnt work well enough against maxed 39def accounts)

Eop is currently trying to be rot of the pure scene and doing actually pretty well with all of those glory hunter slaves who joined them lately
Jordai, Parm, Jack, Victory etc list goes on but they will be all gone after they realise that they are not getting attention anymore

The game itself has been ruined already along time ago with stupid updates by jagex to make retarded virgin pvm/slayer players interested for another day by adding new runescape monsters into game to kill and enjoy for nerds

Cp is the best clan to be at the end of times because we dont take this game or scene seriously if you know what i mean and It was worth it to play this game in like 2006 and when osrs started but after that i have been only playing for clans only like most of us who actually play better games and have lives irl

@Anton

Anton

Focuser

• RSN:Anto n
    • IRC:[CP]Anton
Great and interesting topic maaku!

Posted Image

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

View PostAnton, on 11 May 2017 - 11:39 AM, said:

Great and interesting topic maaku!

I have been pocusin lately

Teboo

Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo
Wtf is this @$Maaku?? This is not a Focus topic shape up idiot

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
I agree all clans suck but CP.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

l0l Brb, turning that essay in.

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

Cp best clan

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke
What is this topic supposed to mean ?
You quitting? You feeling sad ROT is raping all main clans and it aint worth being a main if ur not in ROT?
You wanting to join EOP?
You missing the brits ?
You trying to motivate us by saying the game is shit and we dont care about it and therefor it's okay to be bad?
Do you want to play more curve?
What was this topic supposed to bring except negativity ?

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

View PostRicke, on 11 May 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

What is this topic supposed to mean ?
You quitting? You feeling sad ROT is raping all main clans and it aint worth being a main if ur not in ROT?
You wanting to join EOP?
You missing the brits ?
You trying to motivate us by saying the game is shit and we dont care about it and therefor it's okay to be bad?
Do you want to play more curve?
What was this topic supposed to bring except negativity ?

1.This topic is about the state of rs and clanning
2. I understand that you are not in main clan so u dont know much about the main scene but yes rot is overall the most dominant clan but they are not the best
when it comes to warring or quality because only way how they win fights against clans like fools is because they outlast (return with 10 people) until enemy clan decides to leave so they can claim the win and that is only one of their childish tactics to claim number one also rot is called as hype clan where all kids want to join and be runescape thugs so that is one reason why their quality is not even good atall
3.I dont want to join eop or any other pure clan they are all shit
4.No i personally feel like alot of brits are retarded but i feel like blue and flop etc are rly nice guys in cp
5. I try to motivate people and remind them why they are in cp and why cp is the best place to be in right now
6. ?
7. Only negativity mostly about how shit this game and community is but the positive part is that cp is the best clan to be in

@Blue

Blue
    • RSN:Bape x GOSHA
    • IRC:[CP]Blue
holy moly I agree CP shits on all these piss poor kids

Ex-Officer of AAO

Ex-Officer of Epidemic

Ex-Council of xL

Ex-Veteran of Fatality

Current High-Council of Corrupt Pures

Current Oldschool of AAO

2007-2012