View PostRicke, on 11 May 2017 - 04:05 PM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 11 May 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 11 May 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 11 May 2017 - 03:21 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 11 May 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 11 May 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 11 May 2017 - 01:11 PM, said:

What is this topic supposed to mean ?
You quitting? You feeling sad ROT is raping all main clans and it aint worth being a main if ur not in ROT?
You wanting to join EOP?
You missing the brits ?
You trying to motivate us by saying the game is shit and we dont care about it and therefor it's okay to be bad?
Do you want to play more curve?
What was this topic supposed to bring except negativity ?

1.This topic is about the state of rs and clanning
2. I understand that you are not in main clan so u dont know much about the main scene but yes rot is overall the most dominant clan but they are not the best
when it comes to warring or quality because only way how they win fights against clans like fools is because they outlast (return with 10 people) until enemy clan decides to leave so they can claim the win and that is only one of their childish tactics to claim number one also rot is called as hype clan where all kids want to join and be runescape thugs so that is one reason why their quality is not even good atall
3.I dont want to join eop or any other pure clan they are all shit
4.No i personally feel like alot of brits are retarded but i feel like blue and flop etc are rly nice guys in cp
5. I try to motivate people and remind them why they are in cp and why cp is the best place to be in right now
6. ?
7. Only negativity mostly about how shit this game and community is but the positive part is that cp is the best clan to be in
I've been in a main clan before, was boring fighting rot in f2p with their clients doing the work for them. You motivate people by saying the game is shit ? That would motivate people how ? The state of rs and clanning ? It's at it's biggest peak right now. As for clanninng is concerned pure clanning is finally where it was supposed to be, 1 defence only. Can't speak much for main clanning as im not in one atm but seems like ROT is still too powerful in wildy for any1 to fight them. As for clan wars it's probably closer.

Pure clanning is joke nowadays look at this clans and their leadership lmfao brainless lost kids and 1def scene? IT IS FULL OF TANKS ALREADY who the fuck cares if it is called as 1def scene lmfao i rather get camped by main when im 39def not 1def and rot is not even close to be best when it comes to matched quality in clan wars that is why they refuse to fight against clans like fools matched opts without returning because there is no chance of them winning or to make some sort of excuses and propaganda in zybez THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ACTUALLY clan like rot which is full of mexicans who are shit in game are called as the best clan in game because of their cheating and propaganda tactics
Forums . Zybez . net
what about  forums and zybez?
u trolling ? thats the link to zybez, rant there, u said it urself thats where main clans are.

Dont quote me anymore apex did this to you @$Sam keep this man retired
Lmao, says the guy who joined because he got promised auto elder :D

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

$Perry

Perry

See you in the pit

• RSN:LANE SW1TCH
    • IRC:[CP]Perry
Interesting topic and interesting replies

Ex-Council of the #1 Pure Clan

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-

View PostRicke, on 11 May 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 11 May 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

You quitting? You feeling sad ROT is raping all main clans and it aint worth being a main if ur not in ROT?
You wanting to join EOP?
You missing the brits ?
You trying to motivate us by saying the game is shit and we dont care about it and therefor it's okay to be bad?

2. I understand that you are not in main clan so u dont know much about the main scene but yes rot is overall the most dominant clan but they are not the best
when it comes to warring or quality because only way how they win fights against clans like fools is because they outlast (return with 10 people) until enemy clan decides to leave so they can claim the win and that is only one of their childish tactics to claim number one also rot is called as hype clan where all kids want to join and be runescape thugs so that is one reason why their quality is not even good atall
4.No i personally feel like alot of brits are retarded but i feel like blue and flop etc are rly nice guys in cp
5. I try to motivate people and remind them why they are in cp and why cp is the best place to be in right now
6. ?
7. Only negativity mostly about how shit this game and community is but the positive part is that cp is the best clan to be in
I've been in a main clan before, was boring fighting rot in f2p with their clients doing the work for them. You motivate people by saying the game is shit ? That would motivate people how ? The state of rs and clanning ? It's at it's biggest peak right now. As for clanninng is concerned pure clanning is finally where it was supposed to be, 1 defence only. Can't speak much for main clanning as im not in one atm but seems like ROT is still too powerful in wildy for any1 to fight them. As for clan wars it's probably closer.

Pure clanning is joke nowadays look at this clans and their leadership lmfao brainless lost kids and 1def scene? IT IS FULL OF TANKS ALREADY who the fuck cares if it is called as 1def scene lmfao i rather get camped by main when im 39def not 1def and rot is not even close to be best when it comes to matched quality in clan wars that is why they refuse to fight against clans like fools matched opts without returning because there is no chance of them winning or to make some sort of excuses and propaganda in zybez THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT ACTUALLY clan like rot which is full of mexicans who are shit in game are called as the best clan in game because of their cheating and propaganda tactics
Forums . Zybez . net
u trolling ? thats the link to zybez, rant there, u said it urself thats where main clans are.

you left for apex

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostMaaku, on 11 May 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

You wanting to join EOP?
You missing the brits ?

6. ?

Forums . Zybez . net

you left for apex
Clan was shit at the time, we didnt have a p2p prep in 2 months, only reason I paid for membership. It was apex or quitting.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

Drunk

Drunk

"Avec tactiques supérieures."

• RSN:Drunkin R2h
    • IRC:[CP]Drunk
Interesting fight we have going on here. :based:

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Juan

Juan
    • RSN:ADlDAS
    • IRC:[CP]Juan
meh. life goes on.
Posted Image
Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned

View PostDrunk, on 11 May 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

Interesting fight we have going on here. :based:

Posted Image
Posted Image

$Maaku

Maaku

Foreginer

• RSN:immaaku
    • IRC:-

View PostRicke, on 11 May 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

View PostMaaku, on 11 May 2017 - 05:00 PM, said:

You wanting to join EOP?
You missing the brits ?

6. ?

Forums . Zybez . net

you left for apex
Clan was shit at the time, we didnt have a p2p prep in 2 months, only reason I paid for membership. It was apex or quitting.
No focus at all

@Moe

Moe

💯 💯

• RSN:The Boy
    • IRC:[CP]Moe
Wow Maaku, nice topic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Moe

Moe