50 replies to this topic

Joey

Joey
    • RSN:swag
    • IRC:bitch
Merk - go shave

David -pressure them with ur great calling

Weezy - sv

Shiny - You've been council for like 3 years, wake the fuck up and get your high council idiot.

Joey Venom - Plays soccer and lives in America, obviously a great council.

Doopy - Good vider.

Strpk

Strpk

Mossies

• RSN:Strpk X
    • IRC:[CP]Strpk
Merk - That superior presence that cant be avoided. Merk is like the rswiki he can answer any question you have about runescape. Although merk doesnt talk he is still a silent leader who sits in the shadows waiting to strike. Merk doesn't always talk, but when he does we win everytime. Overall a great leader well deserved rank and has great confidence in representing CP.

David - Youngest of the ranks but a great rank. David rose so quickly in the ranks and its obvious why. David has the pressure of leading the whole clan in place of Drunkin r2h. David has control of the clan when hes calling, people respect him despite his age, and i feel confident we will do well with david. David beginning to transform into that Drunkin r2h presence.

Weezy - Sure i closed his clan but he went from joining SV to being recruited by me from sv on a battlescape server. Weezy doesnt talk either but hes a behind the curtains guy like merk that helps make the difference. I used to flame the shit out of weezy ingame but now were in the same clan and i respect him.

Shiny - One of the most respected older ranks. Shiny puts in the time and work. He has a positive influence on the clan and always represents CP. He clearly has been loyal since the beginning and is a die hard cp member.

Joey Venom - A greek god to say the least. JV was promoted while i didnt play during the summer and i didnt really know who he was when i came back. But over the last few months i have come to love JV as a rank and respect him. no homo.

Doopy - Plays rs with dedication only seen on the top 10 players of rs but is a respected rank and has a ton of potential. Doopy strides for the best ingame quality for not only himself but for every other member. Day in and day out doopy trys to get every member to the highest combat with the best gear.

Click Spoiler if cool

Spoiler

“Once more into the fray...

Into the last good fight I'll ever know...

To live and die on this day...

To live and die on this day...”

― The Grey

Strive for Excellence
95+ Combat | 85+ Attack | 99+ Strength | 20+ Defense | 95+ Hitpoints | 65+ Prayer | 95+ Magic | 95+ Range

Proud %Council of Corrupt Pures

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ

View PostStrpk, on 11 November 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

Weezy - Sure i closed his clan but he went from joining SV to being recruited by me from sv on a battlescape server. Weezy doesnt talk either but hes a behind the curtains guy like merk that helps make the difference. I used to flame the shit out of weezy ingame but now were in the same clan and i respect him.

uwotm8? l0l
Posted Image

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy

View PostWeeZy, on 11 November 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

View PostStrpk, on 11 November 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

uwotm8? l0l

lmfao

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
Merk - es uno de los mejores lideres de todos los clanes, este guacho se parece un guachiturro, tiene capacidad de liderar un clan, es fiel, maduro, dedicado, se gano mi respeto. Ah y quiero nuestros IRC conversaciones XD

David - este guachito es un capo, se esta pareciendo a drunkin r2h cuando hace call, encima es dedicado a corrupt pures y fiel, lo quiero mucho - franco su mejor amigo. <3

Weezy - este tarado no tengo la menor idea q hace, na mentira. Weezy es uno de los mejores ranks de la pura communidad, tiene coraje de entrar a clanes y hacer spy y tener unos leaks. Un dia este va a hacer lider

Shiny - este entro a cp gracias a mi, yo lo hice recruit en 2010. Shiny cuando viene a pk trips siempre es positivo ni se queja como los otros tarados, si no fuese por shiny yo ya estaria en eop.

Joey Venom - es un capo porq es americano y juega al futbol <3. Joey es unos de los mejores de CP con buenos niveles, siempre esta aca para ayudarnos en todo, se merece este rank,

Doopy - ya se que este pibe es un vicio pero es un groso, hace todo para cp.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$The Wolf

The Wolf

Ain't called Corrupt Pures for nothin'

• RSN:Joey Venom
    • IRC:JV

View PostFranco, on 11 November 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Merk - es uno de los mejores lideres de todos los clanes, este guacho se parece un guachiturro, tiene capacidad de liderar un clan, es fiel, maduro, dedicado, se gano mi respeto. Ah y quiero nuestros IRC conversaciones XD

David - este guachito es un capo, se esta pareciendo a drunkin r2h cuando hace call, encima es dedicado a corrupt pures y fiel, lo quiero mucho - franco su mejor amigo. <3

Weezy - este tarado no tengo la menor idea q hace, na mentira. Weezy es uno de los mejores ranks de la pura communidad, tiene coraje de entrar a clanes y hacer spy y tener unos leaks. Un dia este va a hacer lider

Shiny - este entro a cp gracias a mi, yo lo hice recruit en 2010. Shiny cuando viene a pk trips siempre es positivo ni se queja como los otros tarados, si no fuese por shiny yo ya estaria en eop.

Joey Venom - es un capo porq es americano y juega al futbol <3. Joey es unos de los mejores de CP con buenos niveles, siempre esta aca para ayudarnos en todo, se merece este rank,

que?

Ex @Leader of The Greatest Pure Clan of All Time.

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco

View PostMr. Venom, on 11 November 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

que?

View PostMr. Venom, on 11 November 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

que?
wot?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I fucking love you Franco.

I love the serious replies by the rest of you guys though, appreciate it.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Doopy

Doopy
    • RSN:Doopinator
    • IRC:Doopy
Thank you for all of the replies B)

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
I will die for this clan.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users