David.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlossyWigglyCaribou.gif

Spoiler

Batman

Batman

God

• RSN:760
    • IRC:[CP]Batman
I really wish that I would check the forums more just to read and reply to topics like this. I'm all late and shit.. Ot: I really enjoyed the sincere replies. Chain and Toxine, I can literally read your clanning experience in your replies it's captivating. Be flattered.

Merk - Merk is undoubtedly the best clan leader of this era. He didn't just take this clan from a slump in numbers, or low levels to the top, but he did it from a slump AND with low levels and got us to where this clan is now and in my opinion this is as close to the top a clan can get. He has the members proud of what they have accomplished, at the same time wanting more, he has them on the same page, he has them calm, he has them pounding the competition. That takes confidence and organization. If you put Merk in a comparison bubble with any leaders of pure clans in history he has an upper hand on any of them and can honestly put up a strong argument for the best runescape leader of all time. He took this clan from pre-eoc success, to transition into a main clan when the pure clan went to closure, failing, or battlescape he kept this clan alive and skimmed it across the surface of main clanning during that era, to going back to osrs reverting the clan back to pure clanning which was totally different then eoc combined with main style events to purely wilderness and an entirely different style of warring, basically a different game, and on top of that dominating the clan up the ladder while enemies envy every move he makes. This guy has done this, with ease it seems, how could he not be in a conversation of the greatest runescape leader? yes main clans included. Talk about a force to be reckoned with, this is just the beginning too, to anyone wondering. These are just the things I've seen him do for those saying he's in the "background". But also his presence, like Toxine said, it's truly there. When I'm warring and I see the name Jim Baller9 pop up in a right click, when he's spamming in game or when he's calling the return beacon in cc don't you get pumped? Holy shit, it's a game though.

David - When I think of David I think of a prophet of God. I hope you all get that allusion, David has an incredible history in pure clanning. His age alone is something most people don't even take notice of, but this guy can't even drive legally yet, I mean c'mon. But look at what he's done for this clan. Although he's still young you guys have to admire what his clanning wisdom has done for this clan. He studied what he was shown and put it into action the moment he was given the chance. David has the fearless, careful and confident attitude that this clan hasn't seen since Honey Garlic. David's excitement for the upcoming clan events are contagious to say the least. He makes everyone in the clan not only want to make it to the event, but hope that they don't miss it. It's obvious drunk still has hold of the torch of CPs caller but he's slowly handing it to David, while David is reaching for it more and more each event. I have not attended an event that David has failed to shock me his potential has surely not been reached but I'm not sure if it even will the way he's been shutting clans down; like honestly look at what he left as competition..

Weezy - I knew that weezy had an insane amount of potential the moment I met him. The way he ranked up in this clan is literally unheard of. The only person i have ever seen come from an lpc to a mpc and get ranked in a top notch clan and if they did not nearly as fast as weezy did. He literally cruised to high council like he was on auto pilot. You know what's awesome about this guy though, his loyalty to what he calls home. With that and the work ethic he has I can see why he got put in top dog spot before he even had the time requirement for legend. Weezy joined this clan, ranked up then started learning everything he could quietly, then Bam! Smacked it in the pure clans face like Ayo, weezy's back. He's another one of those moral boosters of the battlefield. His account is envious to the point you're afraid of it, and he earned that, those accounts are rare, people like weezy are rare. His potential is no where near met along with the rest of the staff here.

Shiny - Shiny is unique. I literally get upset when shiny changes his name in ts to like ynihS or $hiny because his name stands out already for the individual he is. His compassion for this clan has not been met. He exceeds the "most loyal member" award ten fold. Shiny deserves his own clan holiday. Once a year on his birthday we wear one of our throw back capes or something to remind ourselves of the kind of attitude we should forever have. When I listen to the song always hardcore my "Yeaaa" spams have always been for shiny. I have not been to a trip where he doesn't go all out. Shiny goes all out in a "Shiny" kind of way, he does it with complete positivity. He makes the clan happy just by showing up and handing out hatchets. Shiny is possibly the greatest council any pure clan has ever had. Like think about how shady the pure clan is with clans having councils fucking them over and then look at shiny, and realize that you totally 100% trust this guy with anything runescape related. Now look at the amount of consistent support he gives to David and Merk. Now look at any other council you have ever seen and say they are near Shiny's caliber, if you have anyone in mind you're insane.

Joey Venom - This is one rank that I am looking forward to seeing blossom. Joey I know for sure has not shown all of his potential yet, I mean how could he with his busy ass real life right? But look at what he has done for this clan and then think, have you seem anyone take care of their clan as much as he has in his position and with his life? This guy is doing all that he can with the time he has to do it and he is doing it well. I can easily see him ranking up in the near future if he proves to remain loyal and simply keep up the good work.

Doopy - Now a clan is not complete until it has an anchor. Doopy is the loop that completes the chain of command in a circle. Doopy is intelligent and can learn fast so his potential hasn't even been tapped yet lol, he's at his beginner stage of runescape pure clanning. It took majority of us a good two to three years to know or do what he's done since the start of osrs which is about 3 months? Lol imagine pushing a clan and you see that red hearted, bright, white hp cape on the side of you spamming lines of CP and you right click and see that it's Droopy and you're first thought is god damn we're owning.. And then think that he's the one who helped get us this fight along with all the other ones we have. Now that's an image and I know I'm not wrong to say we are the only clan that has this kind of inspiration in a player. If I could say one thing to Droopy to help him in his conquest it would be to be more confident in yourself, you're creative and your ideas are needed. Trust.

I would end this off sayin that I am truly blessed to be active in this era of a new clan world in which had yet to begin. One that I now without a doubt the clan I love will be at the top simply because of the mood our clan brings. That mellow, confident, destructive, and precise mood we bring the every aspect. Corrupt purrs has the greatest staff set up and they have bred loyal, intelligent members.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Toxine

Toxine

One & Only

• RSN:Toxine
    • IRC:[CP]Toxine
Batman

you're my hero

@Leader 2010-2012

^Elder Dec. 2012~

Posted Image

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:β”Όβˆžβˆžβ”Ό
wow batman <3

Posted Image

sesh

~

πŸ™

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Guest_Ξ±lex_*

Guest_Ξ±lex_*
lmfao fuck all that essay shit

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4
Merk -Mysterious Man
David -Still needs more practice on calling (still young)
Weezy - has the voice for calling, will be a good caller just need more confident in his calls.
Shiny - Cant say much but got his IRL!! :D
Joey Venom -Cant say much because they're new
Doopy - Cant say much because they're new  over all the ranks in CP it's a good combination

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
Oh my god Batman.. <3333333333333

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

β™”

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards