@Hero @Legend READ & POST

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s
Read every word of this topic and reply with a well-thought response. If you can read this, you're an active core part of CP right now. Help the clan, by helping each other.

All inactive members will get swept in our Inactivity Sweep next weekend, so the Hero and Legend crews will be a lot smaller, but a lot stronger once everybody puts the work in.

@Ali @ @ @$Blitze @Boothie @Buttermage @Eriik @I3aws @ @Integra @Jordai @lml @Napalm @Neo1715 @Ricke @ @Saphira @South East @ @$SwanZiE @Victory @$Zack

Heroes:

You guys have the Hero rank because you've been in CP long enough and have generally been active enough for the staff to recognize you Hero worthy.

My question to you is, do you want to stay at Hero or do you want to be recognized as something better and make your way up? Looking through the Hero crew on forums is very promising for the future, but if you guys rely on others, nothing will change.

THINGS YOU SHOULD BE DOING DAILY:

- Posting on every topic you read, especially the most 5 recent ones whenever you visit our forums. (Takes approx. 2 minutes). This keeps the forums flowing and allows others to get to know you guys.

- After that, if you notice a new topic hasn't been made in a bit, post your own topic. Whether it be a level you just got in RS (really helps motivate the newer guys to train), or just something random you found on the internet, post it. This goes back to the first point, if you want others posting on your topics, then you need to post on theirs when you view them.

- Getting on RS, joining 'Chain is Law' CC and keeping it active as much as possible, when possible. If you see new guys asking about requirements, help them out. If you see guys asking about the most efficient way to train a stat, help them out. This goes onto my next point..

- MAXING OUT YOUR ACCOUNT. Instead of just hanging out on TS and pking or not being logged into RS, why not train your Str/Range/Mage? You can literally AFK train every Cb stat. Our Combat level average is low compared to every other clan and it comes down to you guys to max your stats. If you're 1 Def, think about 20 Def for the clan. If you're 60 Attack, think about 75 or higher for the clan. At this point you're a core piece of CP, if you don't see the advantages of training up, then I don't know what to tell you. If you enjoy 1v1 pking, there's other ways to train your account, for the clan.

- Idling on TS, chatting with new guys, attending Mini's, recruiting friends, and reminding everyone about events all falls into place after the things listed above.

@Adept Ltd @$Andre @Ariel @Free Murdaa @ @Im N0t Alone @Jake @ @$José @Justin @KeoLegend @ @Measles @Soufiane @Sunny @ @`JD

Legends:

You guys are the next in line after the staff when it comes to anything needed. I'd love to say you guys do everything listed above, but obviously there are some that don't. The guys who put in effort and activity are noticed by the staff team; each of you need to do your part and you'll do great.

THINGS YOU SHOULD BE DOING DAILY:

- Everything listed above for Heroes. This includes posting topics, maxing out your accounts, chilling in the CC, staying positive, and reminding guys to be on for events.

- Trying to lead Mini Wars vs other clans. As a Legend you should be on IRC daily, so all you have to do is make sure there are enough members online who would mini, and then you can go around asking clans if they want a F2P/P2P mini. Mini's are really good practice for preps and helps us notice who actually puts work into getting better.

- If you don't think you can lead a Mini War, or can't use your mic, then there is ALWAYS something for you to do. Recruiting guys at spots like the G.E, Edge, Varrock, PC, etc, will help us keep new blood flowing into CP. You can get a little Pk trip going, or you can just tell the newer guys in our CC to come join TS and hang out/visit forums and so on.

- You need to be a role model. There are always tons of new guys who join CP. Some jump right into our community and others stay kinda quiet. You need to try to make relationships with some of those guys so they get accustomed to CP easier.

- Making an image for yourself. Being on for trips, helping guys understand what to do when it comes to fights/events, being active ingame/forums/irc, and giving ranks input. Don't just sit back because you have the Legend rank.

All of you guys have been in CP for this long, I'm sure you know what it takes to step it up to the next level. Summer is around the corner, I want to see you all putting the effort in.

Reply with anything on your mind; you can include what you've been doing to help CP lately. Have you been recruiting to help our pulls? Have you been attending/leading mini's? Have you been at every single mandatory event? Have you maxed out your account for the clan? Have you posted new topics and replied to topics daily? Go.

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

KFC

KFC
    • RSN:Wo Ai Ni
    • IRC:[CP]Antonio
When you ask if we need another rank to be recognized as feel like hero is good enough, so don't mess with the rank. What we need is more in game activities like lava dragons. We were doing good going out a couple knights a week. but now we rarely go out. Other than that i will try to be more active on forums.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

Personally, I feel that I'm doing majority of these things to keep the CP community engaged and whatnot, with the only exception being that I don't have a pure account leveled up or anything. Although I love RS, CP, and PKing, I just prefer playing with different account builds than the usual 1 to 30 Defence pure. I still don't mind sticking around and remaining involved with CP, because CP is home, but I can't ever really attend events because pure builds aren't really my thing [at the moment; the feeling comes and goes, lol].

You have a lot of good content in this post, @$Merk, thanks for sharing it with everyone and let's hope that others can sincerely consider what all you had to say.

Victory

Victory

Superman

• RSN:King Victory
    • IRC:[CP]Victory
I love my time in CP and it's fun un as fuck, my only complaint would be that Apart from the weekends the majority of the ranks do nothing and leave it up for members to take up (midweeks,miniwars etrc).
Would be nice for ranks to involve themselves more outside of weekends (I only ever see Chain + Fatal doing stuff when i'm on, i appreciate alot of u are est and will be doing stuff when i sleep) but effort the week makes the weekends good.

Some of the elders fuck around wayy too much.

Posted Image

15th June 2014 -

$Blitze

Blitze

Soy Corrupto

• RSN:BD
    • IRC:[CP]Blitze
First of all, nice topic, that was needed for all of us.
I personally think I am pretty active ingame and ts, but I should start to hang out in IRC.
About the recruiting, I have to say I try to recruit pures every time I see the chance :P.
Staying in "chain is law" cc and trying to help others and specially new members/future apps should be a requirement for every single member, and I just realized I havent spent lately much time in the cc helping others as I used to do. (That is gonna change cuz Im finishing exams and Ill have more free time, specially to attend all the weekend trips that Im actually missing).
Id also like to let you know that now, being 20 years old, is my first time being part of a clan in Runescape. I used to be a lonely pker who enjoyed to go wildy to live a new adventure and used to believe that clans were horrible. CP has been amazing and treated me like one more member since the first day I joined and I will ever appreciate that.
Today, Im not sure what I am aiming for in this clan, but I am sure I wanna help the clan and improve everyday (ranks are a separate issue for me at this moment)
Thanks CP

Posted Image

Posted Image

`JD

`JD
    • RSN:JD xD
    • IRC:`JD
Completely understandable and there should be no doubt's about what merk has said, thank you for this topic as it will wake some people up as well as remind the clan what needs to be done.

I feel like I'm doing what i can when it comes to weekend trips, activity and such , starting this weekend I will start scouting trips like I used to back in the day as an extra helping hand. As for Mini wars I am starting to attend more and more, although I am still working on gear and stats it is still great for the practice and experience that I haven't had in a while due to quitting. As well i see that we are lacking people that are interested and wanting to mini war which isn't helping those who don't have much experience as others when they should be learning when the opportunity is available, even if we do some Inner's once and a while it would be good exp

Other then that,  I am training, recruiting, getting organized trips to lava's and such and basically helping those that are looking to be that future core member of CP. I am hoping to recruit more and more and build our pull's so we can rape every clan we see, and with everyone taking action it should be no problem for us.

I am hoping to stay a strong addition to CP as everyone else should be, let's make this one a great summer boys!

Posted Image

Soufiane

Soufiane

More than a clan

• RSN:Croxous
    • IRC:[CP]soufiane
im really glade im back to my home cp and i have been training really hard to meet the prep requirements as im always friendly to people sometimes anoying yeah i admit it :P and im always doing my best to come to trips :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw
Great replies so far :thumbsup:

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

View PostBlitze, on 03 June 2015 - 04:30 PM, said:

Id also like to let you know that now, being 20 years old, is my first time being part of a clan in Runescape. I used to be a lonely pker who enjoyed to go wildy to live a new adventure and used to believe that clans were horrible. CP has been amazing and treated me like one more member since the first day I joined and I will ever appreciate that.
Today, Im not sure what I am aiming for in this clan, but I am sure I wanna help the clan and improve everyday (ranks are a separate issue for me at this moment)
Thanks CP

I second that notion.

:wub:

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male
Ever since laos recruited me to cp around November December time last year, I've enjoyed every second of it, I just love the community that cp brings and I'd like to say I do try to keep on top of things. Recently I've been idling in irc a lot more, hopping on when I get on the pc, I'd say I'm not the most active in the cc but I am speaking to people in there, always idling ofc. Missed only 1 trip since I joined this clan, I was on holiday. cp has been my first clan, and shall be my last. I've made so many friends in cp it's unreal. Done some scouting and I've been recruiting with fatal
A few times recently. Going to max out after my exams ;)
Other than that I'll stay active and ill work on a few things that I've been told to do. Nice post btw merk

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users