@Hero @Legend READ & POST

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Integra

Integra

White Girl Slayer

• RSN:CP Integra
    • IRC:[CP]Integra
CP has been the most fun clan i've been in! Well balanced and easy to recognize people new or old. I joined CP last year in January by @ and was waiting to be recruited by a clan, clans like LT, FI, ZU, tried recruiting me back the but didn't put in any effort of getting to know me or barely pm'ed me. So with a shimmer of light CP was calling me home. At first when i thought "F2P based clan" was boring and i wouldn't have much fun but i was damn wrong LOL. @ was very helpful at first of teaching me the ways then i stumbled upon #chinunit as i used to pk alot back in the day and was looking to find new friends because i didn't have any besides Six :( but everything turned out great and meet alot of members! I stuck around as much as possible even though we were slumping through some bad times only pulling 25 to trips, ZU trying their very best to recruit me but held it down and kept kindly saying no <3

As the months went by and attending a lot of trips, preps, minis, i would keep dying!!! So my first lvl i began to train was Woodcutting because corping from our homeland mossies was a pain in the ass! I was still only 89 cb and was wondering why i was dying so much, so i eventually maxed out my account getting 25 def, and 90 attack. Now at 100 cb, i was getting less piled and more beefy. @$Fatal showing me how to tank properly in F2P with the pizza trick ;) Learned how to tank in P2P after being an Elite rank, still could work on some tanking, but still suriving :D

Recruitment, i love meeting new pures! From low lvls to high, i would eventually make friendship with them and recruit them! Best place to recruit is NMZ and world 2 clan wars. Started making clanning vids to show them the fun of clanning. Every new member we have i always like to make them feel like home like my baby @Mqa @Expand @ @What Is Cp etc.

I'd say my activity is pretty strong. Idling in ts, cc, forums, and in-game. Also added some people on social media haha. Made a lot of friends with the Elders and up. Still trying to figure out irc but i'll get there. For the most part i'm trusted as well!

Is Hero rank good enough for me? Well if i were ever offered a higher rank i wouldn't say no :P but it is good enough for right now. Still learning and progressing. CP WILL ALWAYS BE HOME! <3

Posted Image   

Posted Image  

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  Posted Image

Kevin

Kevin

I don't stand for incompetence

• RSN:Dead TS
    • IRC:[CP]Ted is a fag
I've been in cp since its darkest times during the major slumps last summer and enjoyed helping rebuild this legacy that is Corrupt Pures, you will being see more of me in the future. Alot has happened since I joined and I plan on staying Corrupt for the rest of my time here on 07rs, so lets make this a great summer

Victory

Victory

Superman

• RSN:King Victory
    • IRC:[CP]Victory

View PostBak2grave4u, on 03 June 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

I've been in cp since its darkest times during the major slumps last summer and enjoyed helping rebuild this legacy that is Corrupt Pures, you will being see more of me in the future. Alot has happened since I joined and I plan on staying Corrupt for the rest of my time here on 07rs, so lets make this a great summer
I have a huge respect for the guys now who are at hero/elite/legends ranks who were slightly newer members during the bad times 4 months ago, who stayed on every trip no matter how it went and helped CP rebuild from that slump. The best members are shown by who stays when its tough.

Posted Image

15th June 2014 -

$Shiny

Shiny
    • RSN:8il
    • IRC:┼∞∞┼
you guys are the core guys in CP, you need to max out ur accs and recruit thats all it matters! 100 + CB.

Posted Image

sesh

~

🙏

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

$Trae

Trae

A Friend in a Dark Place

• IRC:[CP]Trae
well needed topic merk ive been inactive lately have gotten a new work schedule so will be seeing me around much more.
If any 1 ever wants to attend an unofficial we have them on a daily just hop on ts and throw sum1 in Chin unit channel a pm.
legends  and heroes show us if you are wiling to step up we notice the people who have been putting in the effort. cp is home to me and always will be no other clan has a community like ours ive been here now almost 5 years  i can honestly say this is the best clan ive ever been in

Posted Image

Chin Unit 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUWR829ZqrE

Chin Unit vid2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4P1DCunr9E

Posted Image

Proud CP Council Since 11/16/2014
Forever bleeding purple R.i.p. TH
Posted Image
Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat
Posted Image

Ags Pk's: 1  Fury Pk's: 2  Whip Pk's :4
Pk Vid1: https://www.youtube....h?v=YL-pNbaaz3k
Pk Vid2: https://www.youtube....h?v=k-lKVbRAV94

Posted Image

$Charlie

Charlie

Brother Nature

• RSN:Gallaghers
    • IRC:[CP]Charles
Good input so far. Ranks do need to step it up, me included. Been getting situated myself with work etc but I'm back on my grind now haha. Gonna need to start getting more lava trips as some said and mini's, so don't be shy to step up once in a while and show some initiative.

We all appreciate the work you guys have been putting in lately :3

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Stoned

Stoned

The Dab King

• RSN:Stoned God
    • IRC:Stoned
I've been trying to maintain my level of activity ingame, was slightly more active at uni than I have been at home but I have more responsibilities at home than I did at uni on top of trying to find a job and shit.  I remember when I first joined and we always pulled around 30 to trips, but even then I never thought about leaving simply due to the outstanding community that we have here.  Its been a joy to see us working forward and getting better and better, and I intend to keep progressing.  I know that I'm not the greatest at mini's, however I'd like to think that bit by bit I'm getting better and attending more midweeks and mini's etc.  Was IRC illiterate for a long time lol, but thanks to Fatal's assistance and Drunk's guide, I've been on IRC a whole lot and will continue to do so.  When I joined I brought a lot of my friends with me, (baked, wata, grover for a while, etc) and always tried to help people out in the CC and be friendly.  Will continue to do so, and I'll try to be a little more active on the forums, I could definitely post around more than I have been somedays.  Proud to be able to call CP my home, and am currently trying to train up my baby pure for pking so that I can max out on my main pure, that should happen within the next few weeks so be on the lookout for that :) Love you all and couldn't be happier as a clan member to work towards reclaiming the throne alongside all of you.

As for recruiting, I always let kids in the wildy know what clan we are when I'm hunting them down and killing them, and I'll continue to do so ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image

W4NT3D D34TH

W4NT3D D34TH

Corrupt Johnny

• RSN:W4NT3D_D34TH
    • IRC:[CP]Girly_Kod
Let's step it up Cp

Teboo

Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo

View PostGirly Kod, on 03 June 2015 - 10:54 PM, said:

Let's step it up Cp

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Eriik

Eriik
    • RSN:Eriik
    • IRC:[CP]Eriik

View PostVictory, on 03 June 2015 - 07:57 PM, said:

View PostBak2grave4u, on 03 June 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

I have a huge respect for the guys now who are at hero/elite/legends ranks who were slightly newer members during the bad times 4 months ago, who stayed on every trip no matter how it went and helped CP rebuild from that slump. The best members are shown by who stays when its tough.
i was there for all of that :P when i actually had time to play.. and it was still fun af, it sucks not being able to make it to anything atm, but i know i'll be back in the action soon enough. but right now i have alot of irl things i need to focus on, mainly being my study towards my future career. In my spare time i will be doing the few things that do help the community flowing; idling, posting of forums etc.. and yous might see me at a trip rarely, but for now my attention is in my future in life. I have had an absolute blast in the earlier months of the yr when i first joined, and had tonnes of time to play.. so i definitely know sometime in the future i'll be back to being a fully active member.
love you all, yall my niggers& wiggers :P lines of cpp <3 <3
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users