31 replies to this topic

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw

View PostVictory, on 03 June 2015 - 07:57 PM, said:

View PostBak2grave4u, on 03 June 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

I've been in cp since its darkest times during the major slumps last summer and enjoyed helping rebuild this legacy that is Corrupt Pures, you will being see more of me in the future. Alot has happened since I joined and I plan on staying Corrupt for the rest of my time here on 07rs, so lets make this a great summer
I have a huge respect for the guys now who are at hero/elite/legends ranks who were slightly newer members during the bad times 4 months ago, who stayed on every trip no matter how it went and helped CP rebuild from that slump. The best members are shown by who stays when its tough.

Couldn't agree more

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Jordai

Jordai

Emotional Guy

• RSN:Ugly
    • IRC:Beta male

View PostEriik, on 04 June 2015 - 02:23 AM, said:

View PostVictory, on 03 June 2015 - 07:57 PM, said:

View PostBak2grave4u, on 03 June 2015 - 07:39 PM, said:

I've been in cp since its darkest times during the major slumps last summer and enjoyed helping rebuild this legacy that is Corrupt Pures, you will being see more of me in the future. Alot has happened since I joined and I plan on staying Corrupt for the rest of my time here on 07rs, so lets make this a great summer
I have a huge respect for the guys now who are at hero/elite/legends ranks who were slightly newer members during the bad times 4 months ago, who stayed on every trip no matter how it went and helped CP rebuild from that slump. The best members are shown by who stays when its tough.
i was there for all of that :P when i actually had time to play.. and it was still fun af, it sucks not being able to make it to anything atm, but i know i'll be back in the action soon enough. but right now i have alot of irl things i need to focus on, mainly being my study towards my future career. In my spare time i will be doing the few things that do help the community flowing; idling, posting of forums etc.. and yous might see me at a trip rarely, but for now my attention is in my future in life. I have had an absolute blast in the earlier months of the yr when i first joined, and had tonnes of time to play.. so i definitely know sometime in the future i'll be back to being a fully active member.
love you all, yall my niggers& wiggers :P lines of cpp <3 <3
My nigga erik, i couldn't agree more, i was there and it was frustrating but we got through it and look at us now. Every clan goes through it. GREAT REPLIES ;p

$José

José

Exotic Pharmacist

• RSN:viiilor
    • IRC:Jay|Affiliated
i got something plan in the next few days @$Fatal
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image   Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
good replies

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

$SwanZiE

SwanZiE

another you

• RSN:LOSTBOY74652
    • IRC:[CP]SwanZiE
As I've told Chain a while ago, I will come to every trip I can, and help the staff in any way I can. Going out of my way to attend trips however is not in it for me anymore.

On the topic of activity: I try to post a couple of things every day on forums, occasionally making a random topic. I'm always online on IRC, just not always connected to my BNC. In all honesy, maxing my account probably isn't gonna happen anytime soon as I have very little motivation to play this game besides the clanning activities

Posted Image

Neo1715

Neo1715
    • RSN:Neo1715
    • IRC:Neo1715
F2p now, and can't really make every trip, but I try to pop in for a trip or prep every now and then when I can.
http://s28.postimg.org/efe2pzcdp/neo.png

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

View PostNeo1715, on 04 June 2015 - 01:44 PM, said:

F2p now, and can't really make every trip, but I try to pop in for a trip or prep every now and then when I can.
my nigga i miss u

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

EOP ALWAYS WINS4

View PostJosé, on 04 June 2015 - 09:27 AM, said:

i got something plan in the next few days @$Fatal

share!

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke
Alright I guess it's time for me to post a respons aswell.

Ever since @$Fatal approached me december last year at nightmarezone I have enjoyed the times in CP. We've gone through some tough times with low pulls to trips, no p2p sundays etc...But I've stayed because I've made a ton of friends, so many nice people in here, community is definitely the reason I've stayed. I have probably had every clan wanting me to leave CP, talking trash about the clan, telling me that I'm too good to be in CP. I've never left, im not planning on leaving either. I'll stay even if we go through some rough times in the future ill personally be the person to step up a ton more and help out.

Ill always be helping the clan progress, always make the new members have a good time. I recruit every now and then and I usually start talking to pures around that I see. I have been pretty active on forums, responding to topics that I think matter and is actually something I want to respond to. I recently got more active on IRC and hanged out more in that. I tried helping in staff channel by scouting and sush but I probably need more assistance from someone with experience on where to be at in what times. I am always reachable on teamspeak incase someone needs my assistance. I always try help people out in cc if I see something I know I can help with. I've already maxed my account out and it's been very easy and enjoyable. Watching movies/series just makes time fly away.

For me a Hero rank is enough for me. I only wish it had more meaning then just time in the clan though, I wish we had more ranks for different type of people. Atm elite member and the council ranks+ is the only ranks that actually takes work. Wish that could change.

I can personally make sure we get mini's daily. I will make a post later that I will help people who want to learn to do it.

As of now I can't really be active on trips / lava trips / chin unit trips / preps etc... Easier explained would be that quoting SwanZiE here ''Going out of my way to attend trips however is not in it for me at this time'' Refer to this if you feel like knowing --->http://cp-rs.com/for...taking-a-break/
BUT once I pull through in real life ill be all for the clan again!

- Ricke

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

Ariel

Ariel
    • RSN:Baby Ariel
    • IRC:Ariel
You know, i been CP now for like 3 years coming on 4 and i can say with Pride that i am glad to be a corrupt pure.

Back when i joined i was active as ever and playing everyday going to every event but now as time moves on it just gets harder and herder to as active as i was.

I still get on for f2p trips when i can and the occasional p2p trip and well i am training my account so that i can attend preps and fullouts etc but as i mentioned before getting on to train is so hard and i hate to say it its hard to get n ours to train to begin with =[

I will always be loyal to CP and will always be there to be a plus 1 to any event i can and will continue to do my best to be a role model to any new members or old ones that require assistance and guidance.

I love you all
~Ariel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users