52 replies to this topic

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

Beating the best of them since 2004

• RSN:A B B I Pker
    • IRC:Abbi pker

View PostEriik, on 17 June 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 17 June 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

If your 90+ combat with no 99's like @Jordai you need to train... People who are maxed 1 def accounts, Honestly all I can say is ''nice account but if you wanna sit even though your maxed go ahead''
i thought this would be fair enough. obviously its not good enough aye hah. if i keep gettin hassled im gona get over it real quick.
Agreed, honestley I see Jordai getting banged out before any of the 1 defense accounts. Honestley, if you are going to lead at least improve your tanking and pile spotting skills. Otherwise you are just as much of a hindrance if not more than the ones you claim are the problem.
90+ combat and smashing fools
Posted Image

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostA B B I Pker, on 17 June 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

If your 90+ combat with no 99's like @Jordai you need to train... People who are maxed 1 def accounts, Honestly all I can say is ''nice account but if you wanna sit even though your maxed go ahead''
i thought this would be fair enough. obviously its not good enough aye hah. if i keep gettin hassled im gona get over it real quick.
Agreed, honestley I see Jordai getting banged out before any of the 1 defense accounts. Honestley, if you are going to lead at least improve your tanking and pile spotting skills. Otherwise you are just as much of a hindrance if not more than the ones you claim are the problem.
Can't agree, Jordai is a great f2p'er fighter. I personally just want him to get stats up before making topics like this. His account is way behind some people on this list.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

Disloyal

Disloyal

The One & Only

Summer time equals gainz time.

A B B I Pker

A B B I Pker

Beating the best of them since 2004

• RSN:A B B I Pker
    • IRC:Abbi pker

View PostRicke, on 17 June 2015 - 09:08 PM, said:

Can't agree, Jordai is a great f2p'er fighter. I personally just want him to get stats up before making topics like this. His account is way behind some people on this list.
I'm just saying I saw him get dropped very quick especially in the p2p one.
90+ combat and smashing fools
Posted Image

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips

View PostBak2grave4u, on 17 June 2015 - 05:50 PM, said:

you forgot to add @Jordai on that list

[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips

View PostA B B I Pker, on 17 June 2015 - 09:28 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 17 June 2015 - 09:08 PM, said:

I'm just saying I saw him get dropped very quick especially in the p2p one.
L0000000000L
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

Teboo

Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo
Meh

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$Nu Biker

Nu Biker

#Backupdancers

• RSN:Nu Biker
    • IRC:[CP]Nu__Biker
get big boys, im gonna be grinding as well!
Posted Image
Posted Image

$Merk

Merk

The clan world revolves around CP

• RSN:UAV
    • IRC:[CP]iMerk_31s

View PostTeboo54, on 18 June 2015 - 12:23 AM, said:

Meh
you dont pk anyway, zulrah is king.

get 20 def / higher attack mane

you'd actually have fun on rs when you can pk + pvm + clan efficiently

Founder of the following terms:

Ah yes, heh, pffff, ye bro etc, yea bro?, _______ in 2k16?, k9k, rif rof

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Leader 2012-2014

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

@Eriik lol don't take it personally. It's literally just a little extra motivation. If you want to stay 1 def its obviously up to you. Most people that are suggesting training those stats are people that play solely for the clan, I understand if you want to stay 1 def personally.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users