Train now! Summer has arrived!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

$Desley

Desley

Yeah

• RSN:LowCountries
    • IRC:[CP]Desley
Yeah, let's sit someone who has over 9 years of scaping and 6 years of clanning experience, because he's 1 defence. k9k

I don't even know why I keep responding to these retarded topics and posts, as they always make me facepalm.gif irl

Posted Image

Corrupted, since 2009

@Leader of #Team-B, 2009-2012

@Warlord of team #Dutchies, 2011-2012

Spoiler

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw

View PostLowCountries, on 18 June 2015 - 04:15 AM, said:

Yeah, let's sit someone who has over 9 years of scaping and 6 years of clanning experience, because he's 1 defence. k9k

I don't even know why I keep responding to these retarded topics and posts, as they always make me facepalm.gif irl

Is this real life??

Posted Image

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Desley

Desley

Yeah

• RSN:LowCountries
    • IRC:[CP]Desley

View PostFtw, on 18 June 2015 - 05:46 AM, said:

Is this real life??

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Corrupted, since 2009

@Leader of #Team-B, 2009-2012

@Warlord of team #Dutchies, 2011-2012

Spoiler

$Ftw

Ftw

#Jonko

• RSN:Jonko Squad
    • IRC:[CP]Ftw

View PostLowCountries, on 18 June 2015 - 06:00 AM, said:

Is this real life??

Posted Image
Posted Image

l0k0ll

Posted Image

Spoiler

Saim

Saim

Def<3

• RSN:Saim
    • IRC:[Def] Saim

View PostFtw, on 18 June 2015 - 06:12 AM, said:

View PostLowCountries, on 18 June 2015 - 06:00 AM, said:

Is this real life??

Posted Image
Posted Image

l0k0ll

Pure Maulerz:
Spoiler

Feeling lucky?
Spoiler

Eriik

Eriik
    • RSN:Eriik
    • IRC:[CP]Eriik

View PostChain, on 18 June 2015 - 02:18 AM, said:

View PostEriik, on 17 June 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 17 June 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

If your 90+ combat with no 99's like @Jordai you need to train... People who are maxed 1 def accounts, Honestly all I can say is ''nice account but if you wanna sit even though your maxed go ahead''
i thought this would be fair enough. obviously its not good enough aye hah. if i keep gettin hassled im gona get over it real quick.
@Eriik lol don't take it personally. It's literally just a little extra motivation. If you want to stay 1 def its obviously up to you. Most people that are suggesting training those stats are people that play solely for the clan, I understand if you want to stay 1 def personally.
@@Chain Yeah i understand what you're saying man, you're actually respectful about it all. But you gotta realize that ppl with 1 def get singled out and disrespected at trips and whatnot solely because they're 1 def.. I've even heard trae get singled out from it, and hes an officer, was council..
In my opinion, its not right. people are tryin to have fun,  no one needs to be talked down to just because of a defence level. specially in a pure clan..
Posted Image

$Zack

Zack

Bitch, Im a Savage I do Damage

• RSN:Focus Teemu
    • IRC:[CP]ZackChips
Get 25def
[center]  Posted Image Posted Image

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

• RSN:Fata l
    • IRC:[CP]Fatal
My opinion is if you don't edge pk then max out.  There's really no need for 1 def other than it 'looks good' at that point.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Part of the #39Def unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

http://cp-rs.com/for...-no-going-back/

My stats before I went big boy, completely maxed 60 attack 1 def lol.  Got defense, attack and prayer once I realized how much more fun clanning is than 1v1 pking, and how boring 1 def was.  If you're 1 def in any clan fight you're automatically put at a disadvantage against kids who are completely maxed out.

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Posted Image

Spoiler

$Fatal

Fatal

The Goater

View PostEriik, on 18 June 2015 - 08:20 AM, said:

View PostChain, on 18 June 2015 - 02:18 AM, said:

View PostEriik, on 17 June 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 17 June 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

If your 90+ combat with no 99's like @Jordai you need to train... People who are maxed 1 def accounts, Honestly all I can say is ''nice account but if you wanna sit even though your maxed go ahead''
i thought this would be fair enough. obviously its not good enough aye hah. if i keep gettin hassled im gona get over it real quick.
@Eriik lol don't take it personally. It's literally just a little extra motivation. If you want to stay 1 def its obviously up to you. Most people that are suggesting training those stats are people that play solely for the clan, I understand if you want to stay 1 def personally.
@@Chain Yeah i understand what you're saying man, you're actually respectful about it all. But you gotta realize that ppl with 1 def get singled out and disrespected at trips and whatnot solely because they're 1 def.. I've even heard trae get singled out from it, and hes an officer, was council..
In my opinion, its not right. people are tryin to have fun,  no one needs to be talked down to just because of a defence level. specially in a pure clan..
Think about it this way, if a 1 def clan went against a 20 def clan.. the 1 def clan would lose 10 out of time 10 times, lol.  This is a pure clan exactly, not a 1v1 edge pking clan.  When we see people who really have no reason to stay low combat and 1 defense other than it's the 'master race' then yeah we're going to tell them to train up, ranks included.  How else would they get the initiative to get big and HELP the clan? =p

#FearTheGiants

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ex-Leader.

Posted Image

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users