Teboo

No Limit (NLMB)

• RSN:Teboo
    • IRC:[CP]Teboo

View PostEriik, on 18 June 2015 - 08:20 AM, said:

View PostChain, on 18 June 2015 - 02:18 AM, said:

View PostEriik, on 17 June 2015 - 08:05 PM, said:

View PostRicke, on 17 June 2015 - 06:12 PM, said:

If your 90+ combat with no 99's like @Jordai you need to train... People who are maxed 1 def accounts, Honestly all I can say is ''nice account but if you wanna sit even though your maxed go ahead''
i thought this would be fair enough. obviously its not good enough aye hah. if i keep gettin hassled im gona get over it real quick.
@Eriik lol don't take it personally. It's literally just a little extra motivation. If you want to stay 1 def its obviously up to you. Most people that are suggesting training those stats are people that play solely for the clan, I understand if you want to stay 1 def personally.
@@Chain Yeah i understand what you're saying man, you're actually respectful about it all. But you gotta realize that ppl with 1 def get singled out and disrespected at trips and whatnot solely because they're 1 def.. I've even heard trae get singled out from it, and hes an officer, was council..
In my opinion, its not right. people are tryin to have fun,  no one needs to be talked down to just because of a defence level. specially in a pure clan..
this

A year from now you will wish you started today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

If your 90+ combat with no 99's like @Jordai you need to train... People who are maxed 1 def accounts, Honestly all I can say is ''nice account but if you wanna sit even though your maxed go ahead''
i thought this would be fair enough. obviously its not good enough aye hah. if i keep gettin hassled im gona get over it real quick.
@Eriik lol don't take it personally. It's literally just a little extra motivation. If you want to stay 1 def its obviously up to you. Most people that are suggesting training those stats are people that play solely for the clan, I understand if you want to stay 1 def personally.
@@Chain Yeah i understand what you're saying man, you're actually respectful about it all. But you gotta realize that ppl with 1 def get singled out and disrespected at trips and whatnot solely because they're 1 def.. I've even heard trae get singled out from it, and hes an officer, was council..
In my opinion, its not right. people are tryin to have fun,  no one needs to be talked down to just because of a defence level. specially in a pure clan..
It's all in good fun, remember it's just a game. If people suggest you to train your defense up don't get offended lol. Do what you want to do so you enjoy the game.

The only reason 20 defense is suggested is because it's more beneficial clanning wise than 1, that's all.

Posted Image

Eriik

Eriik
    • RSN:Eriik
    • IRC:[CP]Eriik

View PostChain, on 18 June 2015 - 12:42 PM, said:

It's all in good fun, remember it's just a game. If people suggest you to train your defense up don't get offended lol. Do what you want to do so you enjoy the game.

The only reason 20 defense is suggested is because it's more beneficial clanning wise than 1, that's all.
I don't get offended,i just get annoyed & I'm just feeling for every other dude with low def, And i said i understand what you're saying, i know why people suggest it. I just get disgusted when i hear/see ppl get talked down to (in a condescending manner) because of it on ts and whatnot.. because it is just a game.... thats all bro.
it doesn't seem fun for the other people ..
Posted Image

Eriik

Eriik
    • RSN:Eriik
    • IRC:[CP]Eriik

View PostFatal, on 18 June 2015 - 08:43 AM, said:

Think about it this way, if a 1 def clan went against a 20 def clan.. the 1 def clan would lose 10 out of time 10 times, lol.  This is a pure clan exactly, not a 1v1 edge pking clan.  When we see people who really have no reason to stay low combat and 1 defense other than it's the 'master race' then yeah we're going to tell them to train up, ranks included.  How else would they get the initiative to get big and HELP the clan? =p
I understand what you're saying.
all that i am saying is that its not a matter that people need to be talked down to about. you and @@Chain just don't realize how ppl get talked to/about from it.
this is the only point i'm trying to get across.
Posted Image

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostEriik, on 18 June 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:

Think about it this way, if a 1 def clan went against a 20 def clan.. the 1 def clan would lose 10 out of time 10 times, lol.  This is a pure clan exactly, not a 1v1 edge pking clan.  When we see people who really have no reason to stay low combat and 1 defense other than it's the 'master race' then yeah we're going to tell them to train up, ranks included.  How else would they get the initiative to get big and HELP the clan? =p
all that i am saying is that its not a matter that people need to be talked down to about. you and @@Chain just don't realize how ppl get talked to/about from it.
@Eriik - I will personally tell you I am OK with you being 1 defense, same with Trae and whoever else.

Posted Image

Patrick

Patrick
    • RSN:A A O
    • IRC:[CP]Patrick
Maxed 20 def already

Posted Image

Ricke

Ricke
    • RSN:Ricke
    • IRC:[CP]Ricke

View PostChain, on 18 June 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

View PostEriik, on 18 June 2015 - 04:03 PM, said:

@Eriik - I will personally tell you I am OK with you being 1 defense, same with Trae and whoever else.
Please talk to them in private about it, not right before we are going in to fight and after we have fought, IN PRIVATE try and convince them to train, if they say no please respect it and move on. Bugging them about it will just make them feel unwanted and they will leave.

Posted Image

Awards:

Spoiler
Stacks
Spoiler

Ballers
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users