• RSN:101

View PostEric, on 12 December 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

View PostAdam, on 12 December 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

View PostEric, on 12 December 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

View PostAdam, on 12 December 2012 - 05:07 AM, said:

View PostEric, on 12 December 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

View PostAdam, on 12 December 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

View PostEric, on 12 December 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

I said this before, I think religious people are weak. They have to believe in something to have faith in what they do, or get power from it.
When all that you need is believe in yourself.

And I find you saying 'if you dont have anything good to say then don't say anything' philosophy  quite weird. If you're saying something, I have the right to say something about it when ever you like it or not.

That being said, I absolutly despise religion, all the hate it commences and i'm not even talking about all the wars that it started and the people it has killed.

But if you want to believe in something that never has been proven, which has killed over 100 million people, then thats your choice.

tl;dr:  believe in yourself not in some mystical figure. It'll get you further in life.

You can have your own opinion on how you personally feel about religion, but calling someone weak because they believe in something is what I was talking about when I said not to post. Maybe you are the weak one because of your lack of caring for other people believe, which is called intolerance.

Anyway religion is very different depending on the person, so saying religion is the cause millions of deaths is being arrogant. Those people died because of the crazy people in power who used people beliefs to brainwash, not because the actual bible it says to kill someone.

But 'those' people all still there, the pope says you cant use condoms. I hear stories in my country almost every week about Priests raping little boys, I just can't fit this into perspective that 'religion' can bring anything good besides make people believe in something fake.

So if I just put it all together in one sentence, if you want to believe in something thats fine. Im just stating the facts as they are.

1.100 million people killed.
2.and fake.

1. My religion didn't kill anyone because I have my own thoughts, and I am my own person.

2. Calling it fake means you are not basing your opinions off, "fact". Science can only prove so much, but till science can prove the mysteries unknown we all can still believe in faith.

1. So whats your religion?

2. What are your thoughts on the big bang, einsteins theory, hubble's law on cosmic expansion, newton's law of motion, the evolution of natural selection? All these things are proven.
The bible says earth was created in 7 days,. they thought only 400 years ago or so that because 'god' made earth we where the center of the entire universe.

1. It's called, "Adam's Religion" because it's based off my own beliefs.

2. Those are all theories, and they get proven wrong each day by other theories as technology gets better. Go take a philosophy in college, and you will understand the meaning of the word, "theories".

1. You have your own religion?
2. Im done arguing, you saying im ignorant, when the facts are right in front of you, you just say 'they get proven wrong each day' when they are the main theories that we base our ENTIRE society on.

Natural selection? how did that get proven wrong, its there mate. If you dont fucking get you're shit together, you'll get fucked over, thats how it is, thats how it always be. Law of the jungle.

How can the big bang theory be proven wrong?

Are you lunatic?

1. Yes I don't base my beliefs off one religion made by someone else, I have my own beliefs.
2. Like I said you need to understand the word, "theory". Example: Einstein's Theory of Relativity, was proven wrong last year because it's only a theory.

Posted Image

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4917/gaa1.gif

Grandpa of The Pure Community

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric

View PostAdam, on 12 December 2012 - 05:23 AM, said:

View PostEric, on 12 December 2012 - 05:19 AM, said:

View PostAdam, on 12 December 2012 - 05:15 AM, said:

View PostEric, on 12 December 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

View PostAdam, on 12 December 2012 - 05:07 AM, said:

View PostEric, on 12 December 2012 - 05:03 AM, said:

View PostAdam, on 12 December 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

View PostEric, on 12 December 2012 - 04:48 AM, said:

I said this before, I think religious people are weak. They have to believe in something to have faith in what they do, or get power from it.
When all that you need is believe in yourself.

And I find you saying 'if you dont have anything good to say then don't say anything' philosophy  quite weird. If you're saying something, I have the right to say something about it when ever you like it or not.

That being said, I absolutly despise religion, all the hate it commences and i'm not even talking about all the wars that it started and the people it has killed.

But if you want to believe in something that never has been proven, which has killed over 100 million people, then thats your choice.

tl;dr:  believe in yourself not in some mystical figure. It'll get you further in life.

You can have your own opinion on how you personally feel about religion, but calling someone weak because they believe in something is what I was talking about when I said not to post. Maybe you are the weak one because of your lack of caring for other people believe, which is called intolerance.

Anyway religion is very different depending on the person, so saying religion is the cause millions of deaths is being arrogant. Those people died because of the crazy people in power who used people beliefs to brainwash, not because the actual bible it says to kill someone.

But 'those' people all still there, the pope says you cant use condoms. I hear stories in my country almost every week about Priests raping little boys, I just can't fit this into perspective that 'religion' can bring anything good besides make people believe in something fake.

So if I just put it all together in one sentence, if you want to believe in something thats fine. Im just stating the facts as they are.

1.100 million people killed.
2.and fake.

1. My religion didn't kill anyone because I have my own thoughts, and I am my own person.

2. Calling it fake means you are not basing your opinions off, "fact". Science can only prove so much, but till science can prove the mysteries unknown we all can still believe in faith.

1. So whats your religion?

2. What are your thoughts on the big bang, einsteins theory, hubble's law on cosmic expansion, newton's law of motion, the evolution of natural selection? All these things are proven.
The bible says earth was created in 7 days,. they thought only 400 years ago or so that because 'god' made earth we where the center of the entire universe.

1. It's called, "Adam's Religion" because it's based off my own beliefs.

2. Those are all theories, and they get proven wrong each day by other theories as technology gets better. Go take a philosophy in college, and you will understand the meaning of the word, "theories".

1. You have your own religion?
2. Im done arguing, you saying im ignorant, when the facts are right in front of you, you just say 'they get proven wrong each day' when they are the main theories that we base our ENTIRE society on.

Natural selection? how did that get proven wrong, its there mate. If you dont fucking get you're shit together, you'll get fucked over, thats how it is, thats how it always be. Law of the jungle.

How can the big bang theory be proven wrong?

Are you lunatic?

1. Yes I don't base my beliefs off one religion made by someone else, I have my own beliefs.
2. Like I said you need to understand the word, "theory". Example: Einstein's Theory Relativity, was proven wrong last year.
1. I don't want to hurt your feelings so I wont go into this
2. They miss calculated the information so it never  was proved wrong.

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/anais-rassat/einstein-was-not-wrong-bu_b_1611244.html

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted ImagePosted Image

George

George

ESSEX #1

• RSN:ESSX
    • IRC:[CP]George
You already know my standing on religion adam.

BACK IN THE DAY

Spoiler

Wadda

Wadda
    • RSN:wadda
i belive in real and only 1 god but i dont go to church

Spoiler

(15:05:47) <@[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> u fuck with wadda u fuck with me

(17:17:34) <@[Foe]P0ke_N_Die2> fuck off wadda faggot

(17:17:35) <@[Foe]P0ke_N_Die2> ill ddos

(17:17:57) @[Foe]P0ke_N_Die2 has quit IRC (Ping timeout)

Jessebro

Jessebro
    • RSN:Jessebro
Religious people are dumb. /STORY

Guest • Special Guest • +Applicant • +Member

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/188/newcpstrip3332.png

http://cdn1.iconfinder.com/data/icons/prettyoffice/16/down.png

Spoiler

Newts

Newts
    • IRC:[CP]Newts
In my opinion its just a story that has brainwashed a massive amount of people into things that cannot be proven, I will believe in god when I see him for myself or he is proven to be not just a myth or a character of a story book.

Interesting video though ^^.

$8loodyarcher

8loodyarcher

Corrupt Forever.

Eric believing in the big bang and evolution does not contradict Christianity in any way or form.

i don't see your point by bringing that up?

| Corrupt Pures | Elder | Corrupt Since 09' | #Clan-CP |

Posted Image

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.

Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

Retired:

@High Council

2009-2012

$iP K E D

iP K E D
    • IRC:[CP]iPKED
Try and keep this topic clean.

Anyways I do believe in God :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Loz\SxT

Loz\SxT
My parents are both Catholic, I went through 12 years of Catholic Schooling and am even attending a Catholic College yet I've considered myself an Atheist since Freshman year of High School.

As for other religions, I have yet to find one deserving faith. But the main reasons I find Catholicism so hard to even think of seriously are:

1. The Old Testament is utterly disgusting. Some of the things said in there in regards to slave treatment, treatment of women, etc. are truly awful (And to those who say the Old Testament doesn't apply still, it does, fully, according to the New Testament. I could go on for quite some time about all the contradictions within the Bible.

2. The second main reason, the Christian God is believed to be omniscient, aka, all knowing. At the same time, Christians believe we have free will (The ability to choose our actions). If "God" knows all of our actions, we cannot make choices. If we choose other than what he already knew which would be true free will, then he wouldn't be omniscient.

Too things that have always stuck out the most to me, I just find the believe in a deity too illogical. But I challenge a faith to prove a deity truly logical. I'd accept a faith if it could do this but I find it so unlikely that I can't even call myself Agnostic.

Religion seems too much as a tool to manipulate people like sheep. (Christianity goes as far as to call people sheep, which I find ironic. The organization of Catholicism [Since it's the largest Christian Branch] is far too corrupt, has been, is, and probably will remain.

Although I must admit the Bible contains some good principles and ideologies.

Will edit/comment more, have a final in an hour and thirty so I can't waste time here xD

Hope the religion you were referring to was a form of Judaism/Christianity or my comment is essentially pointless. Sorry if I came off as rude my opinion is pretty strong on this :wadda:

View Post8loodyarcher, on 12 December 2012 - 08:10 AM, said:

Eric believing in the big bang and evolution does not contradict Christianity in any way or form.

Christianity believes the world was created 6,000 years ago. The big bang was supposed to have billions of years ago. Otherwise it does not contradict so long as you view the Adam and Eve story as fiction, which is the proper understanding.

Spoiler

LOZ LINK07

Make sure sig smaller - Drunk

http://i49.tinypic.com/30t1c79.jpg

shut up drunk- loz

$Eric

Eric

Dutch Leader

• IRC:[CP]Eric

View PostLoz, on 12 December 2012 - 08:30 AM, said:

View Post8loodyarcher, on 12 December 2012 - 08:10 AM, said:

Christianity believes the world was created 6,000 years ago. The big bang was supposed to have billions of years ago. Otherwise it does not contradict so long as you view the Adam and Eve story as fiction, which is the proper understanding.

^also the bible states that Planet Earth was created in 7 days.

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users