What if money was no object?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

This forum is NOT for simple minds. Please do not reply if you do not want to give an educated response. Watch the video and then answer the question below. Prepare to use your brain.

The question: How would you spend the rest of your life if money was no object?

My dream life is in a big city. For example: Philadelphia. I want to live somewhere with people all over. I want to be able to wake up, go downtown and have the opportunity to meet people everyday at any time. The atmosphere is just perfect in my opinion, if you've never been to a big city I would highly suggest it.

Posted Image

$Weak

Weak
    • IRC:[CP]Weak
I would drop out of school and actually follow something I am passionate about rather than something that is meh but pays good.

Posted Image

$Key

Key
Would society even exist if there isn't any money, honestly I think it money would come in existence no matter the circumstances.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3876/5key.png

Posted Image

^aka never turns off computer.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee387/Viocondios/League%20of%20Legends/garen.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/400499_o.gif

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/aj6293/cowboy_bebop.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6010/120227014752.png

Don't use other CP members IRLs in your sig
~CP Staff

Matt

Matt

total corruption

• RSN:2k Maul
    • IRC:[CP]Matt

View PostR I P Weak, on 25 March 2013 - 08:59 PM, said:

I would drop out of school and actually follow something I am passionate about rather than something that is meh but pays good.
Basically my answer..

Money is only an object in life to help us achieve happiness. Whether you agree or not, money is a crucial part of being happy - it brings you and your family financial stability and helps you open doors for your children. Without money as an object, you basically are still trying to achieve your ultimate goal of happiness, by any other way.

Without money, the only answer is that we'd all be trying to fulfil our goal of happiness, by exercising our passions and doing things that provide us with the most satisfaction and happiness.

~ We write history. ~

Posted Image

@Chain

Chain

View PostKey, on 25 March 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

Would society even exist if there isn't any money, honestly I think it money would come in existence no matter the circumstances.
Interesting, maybe you could rethink the question as if lets say you had all the money in the world, what would you want?

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David
I wouldn't be as motivated, probably wouldn't attend college and go for a great paying job. I think the NBA/NFL/NHL/MLB etc wouldn't exist because it's all about the money in Pro Sports. Most of the world would be dumb because people aren't motivated by anything more then the $$$. With $$$ comes a great life, family, and a kickass car/house. Crime rates would be lower, the world wouldn't be as exciting, and we wouldn't live how we do today.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

@Chain

Chain

View PostDavid, on 25 March 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

I wouldn't be as motivated, probably wouldn't attend college and go for a great paying job. I think the NBA/NFL/NHL/MLB etc wouldn't exist because it's all about the money in Pro Sports. Most of the world would be dumb because people aren't motivated by anything more then the $$$. With $$$ comes a great life, family, and a kickass car/house. Crime rates would be lower, the world wouldn't be as exciting, and we wouldn't live how we do today.
But what WOULD you do if money was not an issue?

Posted Image

Matt

Matt

total corruption

• RSN:2k Maul
    • IRC:[CP]Matt

View PostKey, on 25 March 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

Honestly humans have used bartering and trading since the Aztec times and beyond. It's hard for us to comprehend since we all are used to wanting so many different things that we can't provide ourselves. However, if indeed there was no bartering or trading at all, humans would be reverted back to subsistence living, where you would hunter/gather your own materials that you would need for life - this is what happened back in the stone ages.

~ We write history. ~

Posted Image

$David

David

The grass ain't greener on the other side it's just blue

• RSN:Horseface
    • IRC:[CP]David

View PostChain, on 25 March 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

View PostDavid, on 25 March 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

But what WOULD you do if money was not an issue?
I would probably finish High School and become a Welder or something lol.

she send me pictures to my iphone

Posted Image

then I gotta clear em cause my girl be checking my phone

Ex-@Leader of the Best & Most Aspiring Pure Clan

Awards
Spoiler

$Feelthef1re

Feelthef1re
Great video, I've seen it quite a few times but the meaning never gets old

In a life without money, I would still have a craving for wealth. Not monetary wealth of course, but some sort of value. I would want to be able to teach people how to reach the type of life talked about in this question.

I need a life that has a goal at the end. Without it, I would delve into depression and in all honesty, teaching someone a new skill is the most valuable gift you can give to yourself and the other.

With this life, I would also like a large bungalow in the suburbs :D

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users