What if money was no object?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

$Key

Key
Money is a tool to be used, but I feel people grow an attachment to it cause they aren't used to it. Look at drunk, he's rich he likes money but he isn't attached to it. Where as a nigga in the hood "loves" the money. Its crazy cause i too have an attachment to money but I do realize that there is more to life.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3876/5key.png

Posted Image

^aka never turns off computer.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee387/Viocondios/League%20of%20Legends/garen.gif

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/400499_o.gif

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/aj6293/cowboy_bebop.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6010/120227014752.png

Don't use other CP members IRLs in your sig
~CP Staff

WeeZy

WeeZy

the ment, enjoy it.

• RSN:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
    • IRC:ᅟᅟ ᅟ ᅟ
I, would personally find a hobby that I enjoy, overall being happy.
I would definitely stay in school and even proceed to college even if it was not the most desirable thing to do, I value education a lot.
I'm really not sure how items and luxury would be distributed, but obviously the key would be sharing.
Posted Image

$Franco

Franco

🚬

• RSN:el loko pity
    • IRC:[CP]Franco
I would devote my life to travel the world, to live a season in each country learning their language and culture, to discover every corner of the planet, living simply and simply living.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostFranco/Just Join CP, on 25 March 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

I would devote my life to travel the world, to live a season in each country learning their language and culture, to discover every corner of the planet, living simply and simply living.
Would not mind this either, good answer

Posted Image

Naseer

Naseer
    • RSN:bombing
    • IRC:[CP]Naseer
Without Money we wouldn't have what we have right now by that i mean cars would never be invented most likely computers etc

Posted Image
David.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlossyWigglyCaribou.gif

Spoiler

@Chain

Chain
    • RSN:Chain Is Law
    • IRC:[CP]Chain

View PostNaseer, on 25 March 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

Without Money we wouldn't have what we have right now by that i mean cars would never be invented most likely computers etc
Very true, but don't you think some people might have invented them things to make their own lives easier? That's what I think anyways. What would you do if money wasn't a factor?

Posted Image

$Furl

Furl

GOT THA STICC

• RSN:
    • IRC:
I would be a lot happier and more carefree. There would be an astronomical difference in the amount of crime and problems within society. You look at most violent crimes such as robberies or murders , usually caused because of money. A lot of wars, caused because of money. Stress and panic, a lot of the time caused because of problems with money. People worry way too much about how much money that have and that will never change. If money had never existed I think the world would be a more peaceful place, at the very least less violent than it is now. You look anywhere in certain parts of the world and there's constant conflict revolving around money or things that can bring it in like resources. Without money people would still be trading some vegetables they grew for some iron some other dude mines or something. But instead you have people borrowing things that they can't afford or simply spending too much money; either of which could create a better chance of conflict or at the very least scare their countries residents. Obviously there would still be war and conflict because those things are unavoidable, but the world would without a doubt be a better place. Probably not as advanced, but a lot safer. That being said, I'd travel the world like I plan to anyways. Sorry for writing a book.

Posted Image

$Flop

Flop

Founder of Corrupt Pures

• RSN:U Go N Flop
    • IRC:[CP]U-Go-N-Flop
id just draw and paint :3
i used to be good at it but den i stawpped for lyk 3 years coz of collegewark =[[[[[[[
but i still ave fun doin it :3
bein sick in da hospital was da most fun i had coz i didnt have to warry bout nethin else :P
i drew da most random crap XD

Part of the ^Elder unit that can kill your clan in a heartbeat.

Posted Image

<]@:3

Spoiler

$8loodyarcher

8loodyarcher

Corrupt Forever.

You will never escape money. It would just be replaced with other sources of currencies such as food, anatomical objects and brute POWER.

and you can't say having all the money in the world will help you achieve what you really want to in life because you will always have to cling to that money as the source of your happiness.

But i do understand the video and how i would go about my life is traveling the world and no, I don't mean that by being a tourist and staying at a 5 star hotel that has been completely Americanized. I want to learn about the countries history, the people (not the government)  I want to travel and see the beautiful geological wonders this world has to offer. I want to experience it for myself and not see it through a screen. I want to travel the national parks, see the northern lights, the different wildlife, the fauna (plants), the different languages, the great animal migrations, the different cultures and ways of going about life, the man made ancient wonders.

The world is beautiful and it makes me sad to think that even if money wasn't an issue i still would never get to see 5% of what this world has to offer.

My inspiration

| Corrupt Pures | Elder | Corrupt Since 09' | #Clan-CP |

Posted Image

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.

Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

Retired:

@High Council

2009-2012

Sinz

Sinz

My posts are so shit, you'd think I was Australian

• RSN:.
    • IRC:.
C'mon guys, have none of you seen Office Space? "What would you do if you had a million dollars?" The purpose of the question is to find out what you would do if you were rich and weren't forced to work.

As for myself, I really enjoy helping people. I like listening to problems and trying to work them out with folks. I would also do everything in my power to see that people's dreams come to life.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users